British bicycle maker lands in Bangkok

webfact

75000 baht ?

I paid 20000 for my electric bicycle , I just use the battery when I'm tired of paddling. The bike is manufactured in Thailand with parts from China. Great quality , I can't see theres a big market for imported, overpriced british bicycles.

75000 baht ?

I paid 20000 for my electric bicycle , I just use the battery when I'm tired of paddling. The bike is manufactured in Thailand with parts from China. Great quality , I can't see theres a big market for imported, overpriced british bicycles.

There is a market for expensive, imported bicycles. A big and growing all the time market. A Mercedes buyer isn't interested in a Toyota, after all.

I know this man from school. He has worked wonders with this company.

Did he do his homework...

Me think he should have and he would have given BKK a miss.tongue.png

Yes he do.

Thailand bicycle marked is estimated to grow to 6 Billion Baht this year from only 2Billion five years ago. Bicycle imports have risen from 700 Million Baht in 2011 to 1.50 Billion Baht last year and there are about 70 bicycle distributors in Thailand compared to only seven a decade ago which excludes 300 dealers Nationwide.

What Thailand need no is a annual International race with some of the world best riders in the peloton and get the race broadcasted Internationally with stages from the most scenic areas of the North. Top it up with a new Government who do something else than support auto manufacturers and who see status in something else than polluting vehicles. Then bicycling will help millions of people to better health and a cleaner environment.

Probable his first (and maybe only) sale will be transported to China to cloned and on sale in Bangkok at a 3rd of the price within days...

Yep Thats the name of the game,