Now please don't tell me it's not cold.

BigBadGeordie

First glance of sun here (west of Khon Kaen) after 4 days with thick clouds.

Yesterday windy, cool, dark. Some rain. Felt like European November bah.gif

Sitting in the room wearing a tracksuit plus socks and slippers.

Nobody will believe that this is living in the tropics biggrin.png

The Chinese are at fault, the bad weather comes from them whistling.gif

Cross my fingers that the sun will break through tommorow.

• Like 2

Not bad at all in CM....imagine riding a motorbike early or late would be cold.....extra blanket on the bed though which to me is a good idea because it keeps the wife from bundling up - hate the feeling of cloth next to me.....we have one window open in the bedroom and downstairs screen doors and windows open.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

Not bad at all in CM....imagine riding a motorbike early or late would be cold.....extra blanket on the bed though which to me is a good idea because it keeps the wife from bundling up - hate the feeling of cloth next to me.....we have one window open in the bedroom and downstairs screen doors and windows open.....

Took the kids to the highway for the bus to school, on the bike today BBBrrrrr. Big mistake will take them in the car this morning for sure.

I like the cold during the day as I am teaching 40 students per class so it's more pleasant than the hotter months. The one thing I do not like is the morning showers, watching the light on the shower box to see that it's on and jumping in and out of the way of it's spray as it losses it's temperature. Also first thing in the morning and sitting for the morning bowel movement and the seat is bloody cold! Quite a shock!!

• Like 1

Today, where i am, the sun was shining. I sat in normal 10 degrees on a terrace with friends with coats and scarfes on. and had a laugh. The sun was shining and i think my freckles came out again. And we had a laugh, probably thinking about the people that we know dying of heat in Thailand... cos they cant handle the heat.

The see saw goes two ways.

Edited by Patsycat

Yesterday was cloudy and cooler 23 ish , The weather over the last month has been a mixture of overcast days and no rain and absolutely glorious sunshine maxing at about 34

The worst 'Tropical Winter" I went through was in Wuhan in 2008. Normally their cold snap is about a month but this year happened to be the coldest winter in living memory, Minus 15 for a couple of months with nothing to warm the house up except a Air-con on heat, which are useless.The construction work stopped due to the weather so we were stuck at home freezing our nuts off

Bangkok is chilly too.

No, it isn't.

YES, it is! 18 during the nights, yes, chilly is accurate for some of us....

Mi now, yen mi dee krup!

Chilly?? It's ruddy freezing.

First time in 10 years I've needed to get out my woolly-pully :(

• Like 1

Bangkok is chilly too.

No, it isn't.

YES, it is! 18 during the nights, yes, chilly is accurate for some of us....

Mi now, yen mi dee krup!

Chilly?? It's ruddy freezing.

First time in 10 years I've needed to get out my woolly-pully sad.png

Them bones, them bones, them cold, old bones. whistling.gif

This is my favorite time of the year weather wise...Loving the cool/cold mornings and late nights...

Unfortunately this nice weather will not last and then back to the great weather year round....

• Like 1

Not bad? Ha! 20c in the condo this morn and my blood has been sufficiently thinned to be used to warmer weather. I am cold! The wife? She has discovered that I had a sleeping bag and she loves it. I fondly remember looking out over snow covered field in the U.S. but I did not come to Thailand for this much cool weather! Ah, well, this too shall pass.

Not bad? Ha! 20c in the condo this morn and my blood has been sufficiently thinned to be used to warmer weather. I am cold! The wife? She has discovered that I had a sleeping bag and she loves it. I fondly remember looking out over snow covered field in the U.S. but I did not come to Thailand for this much cool weather! Ah, well, this too shall pass.

My gf is wearing my sheepskin coat. It probably weighs as much as she does.