Budget needed for a year in thailand

Rangsitreppin

I have 75000 baht for a year in los but will be spending a month here and there dodging visas crap by living in kuala lumpur is it enough to survive for the year or do you guys think i should wait a year and come back With 500000 baht

Personally i think i will be ok with less as i will intergrated into the community quicker as i will need to find an occupation and thai people will treat me different because they will know im not a rich farang and will not look at me like an atm machine.

Whats the matter never had the possibility to get 500000 baht ?

You only need to raise 425,000 baht, or have you forgot, and that's only £8.5k anyway.

How about a three month holiday?

Three monther with a tourist visa .. Not a bad idea does anyone know if your can get a month extention on them in phuket and how much they are?

You only need to raise 425,000 baht, or have you forgot, and that's only £8.5k anyway.

Three monther with a tourist visa .. Not a bad idea does anyone know if your can get a month extention on them in phuket and how much they are?

Please try getting the advice from this guy.

He says he know what he is talking about but I am not so sure myself.

Personally I think he is a troll and the village where he came from seems to have lost its idiot.

Rangsitreppin

Posted 2015-01-11 14:34:34

Ive been in and out of thailand since i was 22 years old i am now almost 30 and have extensive knowledge of LOS , this info only comes from someone who has Traveled extensively for long periods of time through out the kingdom.

I have been robbed of all possesions , ive been chased and bitten by wild dogs , im slept in the streets , ive met wild thai men waving there smith and wessons in the air. Ive Seen brawls , ive seen a farang punch a thai police in the face ,ive been taken in by korean mafia In pattaya and ive lived with phuket police .

If you need advice ask here plz would be happy to help A newbie.

• Like 1

Visa in kuala lumpur are forever changing how am i supposed to know if the two month visa can be extended in phuket for a month . I mean cmon this is a website for visa advice for crying out loud.

Ps proof your a amateur and have no idea about LOS because those who live and have lived here ask questions

Please try getting the advice from this guy.

He says he know what he is talking about but I am not so sure myself.

Personally I think he is a troll and the village where he came from seems to have lost its idiot.

Rangsitreppin

Posted 2015-01-11 14:34:34

Ive been in and out of thailand since i was 22 years old i am now almost 30 and have extensive knowledge of LOS , this info only comes from someone who has Traveled extensively for long periods of time through out the kingdom.

I have been robbed of all possesions , ive been chased and bitten by wild dogs , im slept in the streets , ive met wild thai men waving there smith and wessons in the air. Ive Seen brawls , ive seen a farang punch a thai police in the face ,ive been taken in by korean mafia In pattaya and ive lived with phuket police .

If you need advice ask here plz would be happy to help A newbie.

No ladyboy mentioned so you must be a troll hahahahahaha#

Ive lived in los no joke and i think im gonna take the easy way out and come back over with 75000 baht and spent all my money on rent, dtac top ups and mama noodle like the of the nobodys on here.

First thing you need to do Rangsitreppin is to get the fire brigade in and get them to cut your hand off it. 2nd step would be eat some brain food. Step 3. Wake up to yourself. Step 4. Stay in New Zealand and play with the lowies In the govt housing streets.

;)

Ive lived in los no joke and i think im gonna take the easy way out and come back over with 75000 baht and spent all my money on rent, dtac top ups and mama noodle like the of the nobodys on here.

First thing you need to do Rangsitreppin is to get the fire brigade in and get them to cut your hand off it. 2nd step would be eat some brain food. Step 3. Wake up to yourself. Step 4. Stay in New Zealand and play with the lowies In the govt housing streets.

;)

U know what im definatly heading over with 2000 aud and im gonna do one thing you rich old grumps cannot do.....

Im gonna sleep with every second women on bangla rd for free because i can.

Did you say 75000 baht A year.Your talking A little over 6,000 baht A month,really!I'm glad I'm not you.I wouldn't try living in Bangkok with 500,000 baht either.That would be A little over 40,000 baht A month.Some places rent for over 50,000 baht A month.

I know I would not attempt to live in Bangkok for under A million A year.

• Like 1

Did you say 75000 baht A year.Your talking A little over 6,000 baht A month,really!I'm glad I'm not you.I wouldn't try living in Bangkok with 500,000 baht either.That would be A little over 40,000 baht A month.Some places rent for over 50,000 baht A month.

I know I would not attempt to live in Bangkok for under A million A year.

Thrilled ill never have to meet ya ;-)

Edited by Rangsitreppin

;)

U know what im definatly heading over with 2000 aud and im gonna do one thing you rich old grumps cannot do.....

Im gonna sleep with every second women on bangla rd for free because i can.

1. I doubt that

2. Even if you somehow managed it, it's hardly something to be proud of.

3. You might end up working in the grindhouse as a fluff boy for the third gender, something which you will probably good at !

75,000 is great.....remember, people live on $1 USD a day!!!!!!

rent, maybe get people to share......3500 month.

no beer, only 30 baht meals...but eat 2 at a time...

no girls, and get the osmosis water......

visa thing......i'll let someone else deal with that for you

the HAPPIEST people I know are the most poor.......trust me.......the sadness of working to make the extra 400k baht will be soul crushing......the LOS awaits you!!!!! Look me up, I'll be at the penthouse. just give my butler the code word, "blue horseshoe"

75,000 is great.....remember, people live on $1 USD a day!!!!!!

rent, maybe get people to share......3500 month.

no beer, only 30 baht meals...but eat 2 at a time...

no girls, and get the osmosis water......

visa thing......i'll let someone else deal with that for you

the HAPPIEST people I know are the most poor.......trust me.......the sadness of working to make the extra 400k baht will be soul crushing......the LOS awaits you!!!!! Look me up, I'll be at the penthouse. just give my butler the code word, "blue horseshoe"

are you pulling my leg?