Who Is That Man?

Costas2008

After he went to Tesco and no farang was polite enough not to ignore him or at least say Hello to him, he went back home and his nice wife stuffed him with loads of food that he pretended he didn’t want to eat……but he scoffed it all.

Then went out again and found a 100 year old sex bomb and wanted to “roll on the hay” with her.

Don’t know if he did or not…….had no updates on that burning issue.

Now just come back home and noticed that his avatar is shrinking, but then realized that it’s expanding again and asked for the thread to be locked.

Who is that man?

Does he live amongst us?

Is he human or from another planet?

I would really be interested to know.

• Like 1

Agreed costas is cool even know i used to think he was a lesbian women married to a thai wife living in khon kaen.

Rangsitreppin:

I just noticed something.

If Mel Gibson and Gecko123 ever had a kid together, he would probably look a lot like you! smile.png

• Like 1

Costas:

Thanks so much for this topic.

Unfortunately, I can already tell that this topic is going to die a quick painful death.

Any further replies are going to be "pity posts" for sure!

Maybe some bored Al Qaeda or ISIS sleeper cell operatives will post, but I doubt it.

Costas, I don't think you realize how many enemies I have on TVF.

There are more people on here who hate my guts than I can shake a finger at!

Some want to tear my bowels from my abdominal cavity, and howl at the moon until the anti-Christ comes back to earth.

That's just the way it is.

But we must never lose hope.

In the end we will win them over.

Even Jingthing.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just want to tell everybody that I think Costas is a really great guy.

If you want to know where I'm coming from, I'm the kind of guy who just wants everybody to be happy, and likes to make people laugh. I'm into breaking down barriers and improving our collective experience in Thailand.

I have definitely been laughing more since I joined Thai Visa 6 months ago. My wife and daughter and most of my friends and people in town have all noticed a difference in me, and for that I want to thank all the members of TVF. If I've managed to make anyone laugh here, I want everyone to know this gives me enormous pleasure.

Let me put the rumors to rest about Jenjira, my 100 year old love interest. I did not have sex with her, nor was I unfaithful to my wife, but this woman does indeed exist, and she is kind of cute. But my topic post was merely intended as a humorous attempt to draw out discussion from others who have noticed the flirtatiousness and humanity of elderly Thai women. That's all I was trying to do.

I really love Thailand. I'll be forever. I get a kick out of Thai people. My family is important to me. I'm happy to share what little I know with others. Oh! I'm also close personal friends with Kermit the Frog if that's important to anyone.

Thanks again Costas for your friendship and encouragement.

good for you mate enjoy yourself, and go for the old bird let her have some fun before she turns her toes up

• Like 1

Is Costas really mental ? I my opinion, I think it is. I think there is something really wrong with it.

It just reads and scribbles crap in here all day.

It's brain is gone, maybe it was never there in the first place.

Who knows.... who cares.... anyone?

Costas:

Looks like defending yourself on this thread might be turning into a full-time job.

Costas cannot defend the indefensible.

Who's funnier and wittier on TVF than Costas2008???

Name one person.

(Yeah, you're right, you're right....but you know what I meant.... who else besides me is funnier?) crazy.gif

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

Is Costas really mental ? I my opinion, I think it is. I think there is something really wrong with it.

It just reads and scribbles crap in here all day.

It's brain is gone, maybe it was never there in the first place.

Who knows.... who cares.... anyone?

Yes, I'd say quite a few care... I do. Re the crap, I take it you are void of a sense of humor.... it certainly appears that way.

Get a hobby. If you drink... stop. If you don't drink, then maybe you should start.

Go the Costas.

But that's just my opinion.

Mal.

Costas:

Looks like defending yourself on this thread might be turning into a full-time job.

Don't worry Gecko, this particular member always throws haterage towards me and my country.

Don't know why........but who cares?

You know why Costas.

I visit your country, get drunk, throw up, make a nuisance of myself; and you don't return the favor.

Costas:

Don't worry Gecko, this particular member always throws haterage towards me and my country.

You know why Costas.

I visit your country, get drunk, throw up, make a nuisance of myself; and you don't return the favor.

I've send you 400,000 compatriots to Australia and you still complaining?

What does it take to satisfy you?

• Like 1

Costas:

You know why Costas.

Yes I have noticed.

Here is one of your brethren doing an Australian weather forecast..

• Like 2

Costas:

You know why Costas.

Yes I have noticed.

Here is one of your brethren doing an Australian weather forecast..

I got a great pic of me with that guy.

• Like 1