I Did'nt Send That Email

dazdaz

but what about communications that happen otherwise (telephones?) that don't work out? I know of a beautiful dark skinned lady that wanted to discuss a business arrangement with her beau overseas only to get the brush off as he decided that she was a digger...I offered her my warmth and support...but my wife found out and I never did get laid...

Not out OR at home :o

:o

i was seeing a Vietnam girl from one of the well known bars and she emailed me a few times

stating she wanting to see me, was missing me and so i decided to do a report card and send my evaluation back to her. Knowing full well that she did not write the email and would have to have it translated I thought i would get a little back on her.

the email read as follows

Dear XXXXX

you are very sweet and thank thank you for emailing me - i have enjoyed our times together

however i must tell you that as a working girl i think you could improve in a few areas of your trade

number one i think you should be a bit more active and get on top once in a while after all i am paying and you make me do most of the work - occassionally i want to lay back and get what i paid for

number two your style needs a lot to be desired - you seem to move like a robot and do the standard moaning and groaning before i put it in - can you wait at least until i put it in until you start moaning

number three - your BJ leaves me cold - it is like you are scared that the thing is going to go off after a few strokes - it will not it is too old and i have trained it better than that

so my dear if you want to see me again can you please work on these skills and then call me

I did not hear from her for 3 days then she rang and said how shy and angry she was - i read embarrassed as all ###### when the translator was reading this back to her

all i am saying ishat your email is being read and replied to by unknown parties and so have a bit of fun back

BTW the Vietnamese girl and i are still really good friends