Israel paper cuts Merkel from Paris march photo for modesty

Lite Beer

<snip>Netanyahu being placed in the back was more to do with the manner of his arrival (crashed the party late). There are different clips showing how he elbowed his way to the front (the security guy behind him does not look pleased) and this was widely covered in a less than positive light, by media both in Israel and abroad. Abbas being moved forward was somewhat more discreet and indeed, attracted less attention. <snip>

I see. I guess his Sayeret Maktal 'moves' helped him get to the front. tongue.png

Plenty of opportunism was on display that day I agree.

I kept noticing how hollande was looking up at the roofs all the time with a worried expression, perhaps checking the placed snipers were on the ball.

I also noticed Netanyahu waving upwards with a smile at 'something / someone' a lot as if returning praising waves or comments.

I wondered if they even existed at all, or that they may have been condemnatory calls from above that he was winding up with an appreciative smile. giggle.gif

Sarkozy did the same thing, he's a bit behind Netanyahu. Harder to spot due to his height. Many right wing French politicians were relegated to the back ranks. Could be attributed to the message of the day or to domestic political considerations.

The looking up thing and waiving was done by many. As far as I saw the area was cleared for this part, so could have been just for show, or that there were cameras there as well. Pretty ridiculous.

They want to keep numbers low = bigger piece of the loot .

Wow. So much Jew hatred here. It goes on and on and on. Better out in the open than veiled I suppose ...

Wow. So much victim mentality on here. It goes on and on and on.

So are you saying you endorse the moronic antisemitic hate speech posted by Wat dee? Do you think irrational bigotry based on obvious falsehoods is acceptable against any group? I don't. I would think "critics" of Israel who cry foul when they are suspected with Jew hatred based on relentless and obsessive Israeli demonization would jump at the chance to DISTANCE themselves from obvious Judeophobic hate speech, as above. Apparently not.

Edited by Jingthing