What would u like to see from Big C?

Lonewolf77

craigt3365, on 15 Jan 2015 - 15:25, said:

A good selection of deli meats. Turkey!!

Big C Extra in Pattaya is OK. Completely different from a regular Big C. IMHO.

Except for the huge piles of rotting chicken and pork as you walk in. Good deli section though.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I would like to see many more staff in the electrical goods section.

I went in a few weeks ago and there were only 12 or so in a big group watching TV.

Admittedly, as I walked past on my way to look at USB memory sticks , one of them pointed vaguely to some speakers and said "sir, speaker!", so they aren't wasting their time by any means.

I assume you're talking about Phitsanulok?

Or is it just deja vu?.................................rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Organization:

Does the (insert any object like cheese...sauces...etc...) really have to be in 5 different places! I am referring to the BigC Extra in Pattaya.

In the US there is a section for Hispanic, Indian, Asian food. In Thailand I think they purposefully scatter all of the food I want all over the store.

"I am referring to the BigC Extra in Pattaya."

Not sure of what exact changes they may have made to the layout, but it seems to me the organization was largely inherited from Carrefour.

In the US there is a section for Hispanic, Indian, Asian food ...

So those things that are components of Thai, Hispanic, Indian and/or farang food would need to appear in multiple sections?

This isn't the US. Finding things in grocery stores here isn't that challenging and once you've located them one time, you ought to be able to remember where they are. Some large US grocery stores seem to organize things using unfathomable logic too, but after surviving the maze a couple of times you can work out where to look for things you want. You can't expect every store to organize things to suit every customer.

Edited by Suradit69