Call for Muslim army in Australia

webfact

Call for Muslim army in Australia
Bryan Seymour

SYDNEY: -- There was a call to arms over the weekend that is, in any terms, truly frightening.

It came from a known Islamist who wants to raise an army to impose Sharia law here in Australia.

His message was met by cries of “Takbir... Allahu Akbar!” by his followers at Lakemba in Western Sydney.

"Eventually, we will bounce back and we will reclaim everything that they have taken from us,” Bilal Merhi told the crowd.

Around 200 men and another 50 women and children, behind a curtain at the back, attended the Public Rally held by extremist Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir.

They were told Australia's democratic government has to go in favour of an Islamic Caliphate ruled by Sharia Law.

"Now they say are brave, they have their freedoms… yeah because you have no state, no authority, you have no representation, they can be brave! But be brave when we have authority! Come forward when we have a representation with an army! Ready to defend the honour of Allah and his Messenger. They will not. They will not. And that's what we have to understand,” Merhi told the crowd.

Full story: https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/26035713/call-for-muslim-army-in-australia/

-- YAHOO! News 2015-01-19

Terrorism laws may fail here. But what about sedition? I'm sure Australia has sedition laws, and if so, they should use them to the hilt.

..Or just do the usual by looking the other way and pretending it isn't happening.

250 ppl.. Hardly world news.

They can say what ever they like, its a free country. Which is what they don't want..

Err.. Hang on

It only took one of these deluded idiots with a gun to cause havoc the other month. I think you'll find that made the news....

• Like 1

Deport.

Not familiar with the laws there but I don't think any country can "deport" citizens almost by definition of the word deport. I assume a large portion of Australian Muslims are full citizens.
They may be citizens,but they are not Australians
Only Aborigines are Australian by that measure.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

and even they did .not come from Australia originally,