Where are the inexpensive rental houses?

T_Dog

Been out of the house rental market in Chiang Mai and have spent a few days looking at decent houses that are way over priced or are located in awful areas. We used to be able to find a decent house in a nice area between 8000-12000 baht but the usual haunts don't have anything. Anybody have suggestions on Moo Banns that have some nice houses at a decent value, or has the pricing schema outpaced the renters? Any area not too far south works.

T.Padead

Moobann ,Chiang Mai Lanna Village,near bigc and makro.

Brand new houses 3 bed 3 bad 10000-12000 Baht

Thanks for that and will head there to check them out.

Papayabokbok.... You are right there as there are good values in Doi Saket and out at Bann Nai Fun 4 in Mae On. We would like to live in a lot closer however.

• Like 1

T.Padead

Moobann ,Chiang Mai Lanna Village,near bigc and makro.

Brand new houses 3 bed 3 bad 10000-12000 Baht

Great prices but is that right under the aircraft landing path?

Big C hangdong road,go left 7-eleven suzuki new furniture shop left again manny new houses and absolutly no airplaines but please do not come with to manny

I live here for 2 years and I love it

• Like 1

I know someone in Moo Ban Wang Tan that has a brand new never lived in, fully furnished, 2 air con, 3 bedroom, single story house, in a cul de sac with a big garden.

The neighbours that have moved in around that section are various foreigners, German, English and Norwegian (I think), some people like foreign neighbours others don't.

The owner will include a regular gardener, so you won't need to work hard on it.

The rental price is 12,000 baht including the gardener.

There would be a no smoking clause indoors, so that might affect some people

Not sure of the pets situation.

I'm not sure of the actual date of availability or how urgent your need is, but if interested pm me and I will find out.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1