Thailand backpacker death: Christina Annesley in mystery death on double Brit-murder island

Lite Beer

Anthony5#789

1. The post on FB was written by the mother personally.

2. Does she also print the London evening standard?

3. Did the mayor mention the London evening standard?

1. Please link to the post by mother not a media report so you can prove that

2. Ting Tong

3. No he made baseless accusations without fact

You've now entered the realm of being ridiculous and so I'll waste no more time on you.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony5#789

The post on FB was written by the mother personally.

Does she also print the London evening standard?

Did the mayor mention the London evening standard?

Very revealing. You've now entered the realm of being ridiculous and so I'll waste no more time on you.

I think I requested that a few pages ago.

Thanks for your cooperation finally.

By the way was there anything in my post that wasn't a FACT? I know you people have issues dealing with facts.

So I see now there was blood on her face .

She was unclothed.

And the door was open.

And the translation wasn't good. But I think it said. The owner was saying earlier in the night that she was going to commit suicide.

She was kept in the temple unrefrigerated for 3 days.

And her room was rented out not 15 minutes after she was found.

Apparently......

Anthony5#789

The post on FB was written by the mother personally.

Does she also print the London evening standard?

Did the mayor mention the London evening standard?

Very revealing. You've now entered the realm of being ridiculous and so I'll waste no more time on you.

I think I requested that a few pages ago.

Thanks for your cooperation finally.

By the way was there anything in my post that wasn't a FACT? I know you people have issues dealing with facts.

I'm sorry, have you ever posted anything based on facts?

Everything I have read so far has been your efforts for us to believe you (or whatever reason you have but they are not anchored in reality).

That's it, nuff said.

Anthony5 #654 Strange that there is no post on that FB page after 9 January. Probably hacked and removed by Mon, not?

Whys that strange?

Hacked by Mon or not? Well if you dream up things like that then better you keep your dreams to yourself eh

I go to the link provide by stealthenergiser and what I can see is this.

attachicon.giffacebook2.JPG

Maybe you want to be so kind to post a screenshot with the post?

You obviously no little about facebook correct?

She did not make that post on her page, she made it on Christina's page Jesus. Now go to Christina's facebook if you want to find it

How convenient that the conspiracy theorists, who brought Arta ad FB post to our attention, forget to bring to our attention that the post in question is now removed from Christina's FB page, and that there is another post.

• Krista Paasi @Arta Ad: I would like to know what are your intentions of writing lies on deceased persons wall?

The whole bungalow area was closed for police investigation for 2 days and the owner did not give the bungalow for anyone in that time. There was a new booking for her room and the owner relocated her to new resort because the room was UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION.

False accusations are highly against the law in Thailand.

On Koh Tao is about 20 police, Koh Tao rescue team and many others involved who can proof that the bungalow has been under investigation for 2 days and not given to other customer after 15 minutes like you stated.

This kind of event is very tragic for everyone involved, especially for the family of course. This kind of false accusations are extremely disrespectful and truly unnecessary.

My deepest condolences to Christina´s family, may her soul rest in peace.

• 1505422_10155133355455534_43222572816953
Krista Paasi Yes Arta, i did see that scene very closely with my own eyes and so did tens of others!

You say you want to tell the world what happened but you are making up your stories.

Either you girl are seeking for attension in a very wrong way or you have been in a bad shock state.

Hope you understand these are very tragic times for everyone involved not only you and making such a false statements are extremely disrespectful for people involved and for her family. Those are very strong words you are using so please think twice before posting.

Lets talk about rumours gossip and make up stories instead . Lets leave them on.

in the end truth is boring. If she wasnt raped and killed by mafia it aint interesting also its the truth so lets avoid that and stick blaming and ruin good peoples reputation as thats what this forum is only good for.

U offer first hand information. Info from people who are directly involved.get shot down accused of liar.

Yeah those are ones who shud not be listened all. Island Apolygist and just heartles people. Covering up for mafia in dead island.

Yeah all stop coming here. Please direct your holidays worlds safest wife buing market Pattaya or Mafia free Phuket where no crime not never happen. If u really want be safe head to Bangkok.

These islands are more dangerous then bagdad. If u thinking of visit even for only day time dont forget to wear bullet proof vest but better favor u do if just stay away as if u come u support Mafia and gansters.

Anthony5 #654 Strange that there is no post on that FB page after 9 January. Probably hacked and removed by Mon, not?

Whys that strange?

Hacked by Mon or not? Well if you dream up things like that then better you keep your dreams to yourself eh

She did not make that post on her page, she made it on Christina's page Jesus. Now go to Christina's facebook if you want to find it

How convenient that the conspiracy theorists, who brought Arta ad FB post to our attention, forget to bring to our attention that the post in question is now removed from Christina's FB page, and that there is another post.

• Krista Paasi @Arta Ad: I would like to know what are your intentions of writing lies on deceased persons wall?

The whole bungalow area was closed for police investigation for 2 days and the owner did not give the bungalow for anyone in that time. There was a new booking for her room and the owner relocated her to new resort because the room was UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION.

On Koh Tao is about 20 police, Koh Tao rescue team and many others involved who can proof that the bungalow has been under investigation for 2 days and not given to other customer after 15 minutes like you stated.

This kind of event is very tragic for everyone involved, especially for the family of course. This kind of false accusations are extremely disrespectful and truly unnecessary.

Krista Paasi Yes Arta, i did see that scene very closely with my own eyes and so did tens of others!

You say you want to tell the world what happened but you are making up your stories.

Either you girl are seeking for attension in a very wrong way or you have been in a bad shock state.

Hope you understand these are very tragic times for everyone involved not only you and making such a false statements are extremely disrespectful for people involved and for her family. Those are very strong words you are using so please think twice before posting.

Lets see how long this post lasts on the wall shall we.

Bringing to the attention Arta's post makes one a conspiracy theorist does it...........brilliant your twisted logic again working overtime.

Interesting post to try and dispute Arta's claim made by an expat diver Krista who lives in Koh Tao.

I wonder which one we should believe? Guess we will have to wait and see, unless you want to make a few speculations on this, I fully expect it, carry on your mission we are all attentive to your views......................

Whys that strange?

Yesterday at 12:48am · Like · 4

Yesterday at 1:28am · Edited · Like · 4

Bringing to the attention Arta's post makes one a conspiracy theorist does it...........brilliant your twisted logic again working overtime.

Interesting post to try and dispute Arta's claim made by an expat diver Krista who lives in Koh Tao.

I wonder which one we should believe? Guess we will have to wait and see, unless you want to make a few speculations on this, I fully expect it, carry on your mission we are all attentive to your views......................[/quote

She works next door and that Arta apolygised her comments even said dont know why she wrote that bs.

She said she was in shock.

We here are getting pretty bored and highly frustrated and angry these people after their seek of 5 min of fame.

Enyone remember convicted pedofile mr Mcannna. Who was highly quoted here as star witnes and reliable source!!some of you even said if remember correctly saying he must know it all ,as he lives here.

He was here for one week!!

First they destroyed most of the maritime live around the islands waters a reason for me to decide 10 years ago to say good bye to koh Tao ,at that time a view hundred tourist were at most at one time there, now as a couple of thousand tourist are there at any given time no wonder things turn ugly for koh death

Whys that strange?

Yesterday at 12:48am · Like · 4

Yesterday at 1:28am · Edited · Like · 4

I wonder which one we should believe? Guess we will have to wait and see, unless you want to make a few speculations on this, I fully expect it, carry on your mission we are all attentive to your views......................[/quote

She works next door and that Arta apolygised her comments even said dont know why she wrote that bs.

She said she was in shock.

We here are getting pretty bored and highly frustrated and angry these people after their seek of 5 min of fame.

Enyone remember convicted pedofile mr Mcannna. Who was highly quoted here as star witnes and reliable source!!some of you even said if remember correctly saying he must know it all ,as he lives here.

He was here for one week!!

Hannah and David were only there for less than a week also, enough time to get murdered though

Explain what is apolygist???

And she allready stated on her reply that Sorry , i was shock and not shure why wrote all that!

If I was still on that island and approached by some members, I would too retract everything, but I would HOLLER like a mad dog after I left, let's see if that is going to happen, or just maybe we will hear about a tragic accident of a German young girl soon?

And she allready stated on her reply that Sorry , i was shock and not shure why wrote all that!

If I was still on that island and approached by some members, I would too retract everything, but I would HOLLER like a mad dog after I left, let's see if that is going to happen, or just maybe we will hear about a tragic accident of a German young girl soon?
u think thats funny?

u think thats funny?

I ABSOLUTELY Don't think it's funny. I know Krista lives and works on Koh Tao and I also KNOW the german Arta got threatened on Koh Tao.

threatened by who? Links ,prove ? U mean like sean mcanna .he also said he was threatened but in end even sky reporter who did hes story said to me he migh of jumped bit to fast on hes story wich was compeletely bs. And pretty much nothing to do with truth.

I think hes fine. For shure sad and disappointed of bad luck he been forced to witnes. Also probably very upset as falsely he been labeled something hes not. Id be devastated if would be him . If u ask enyone who knows him u would get same answear!

hH is good man and allways been helping people around him if he can . Ud would be supriced he is very nice guy!

Rumour is that the victims body was found in an area of a resort which is owned by the same people as the now infamous AC Bar.

No idea if it's true but that's what I've heard.

I used to visit there regularly and go scuba diving- it lost it's appeal some years ago when the diving quality deteriorated. There has always been 2 main mafias 'running' the island, and I heard from locals I knew there of many stories of goings on and I stopped visiting. Shame: it was once a much more beautiful and less- commercial island. Not sure the exact number, but it has only been inhabited for something like 20 years: not worth visiting any more.

It's been inhabited for about 50 years. First dive-wave was back in the 1970s and early 1980s.

Why are you so concerned about Arta's life?

As you seem to know everything, however you are not on Koh Tao, you think they gonna go to Germany to kill her since she was only a tourist.

Another stupid comment as we know that Arta was/is on Koh Tao to witness when they brought out Christina from her rented room.
shud of them let her there to room then?

Off-topic and inflammatory posts and replies removed.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. That means addressing the issues presented in the post, not in making comments to or about other posters. Doing so is off-topic and your post will be removed and you could face a suspension.

You have every right to express your opinion about the topic. You may disagree, but it must be done in a civil manner.

Damning new article on the Andrew Drummond website, also states it was the RTP who told Christina's mother that she died of natural causes and that's why she put out that initial statement, only to be followed by her latest, that she is concerned about a cover up + it has an open letter to the Mayor of Koh Tao with some much needed home truths

Damning new article on the Andrew Drummond website, also states it was the RTP who told Christina's mother that she died of natural causes and that's why she put out that initial statement, only to be followed by her latest, that she is concerned about a cover up + it has an open letter to the Mayor of Koh Tao with some much needed home truths

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/01/27/alcohol-valium-found-body-british-backpacker

If u read her tweets she was mixing buckets with Tramadol and spiced with valium.but shure this somekind of master cover up 2.

Where ever u may be from..who comes tell you your relative has passed away ?

Milkman?local butcher maby?

In my country police delivers those news!!

Archived