Thailand backpacker death: Christina Annesley in mystery death on double Brit-murder island

Lite Beer

Damning new article on the Andrew Drummond website, also states it was the RTP who told Christina's mother that she died of natural causes and that's why she put out that initial statement, only to be followed by her latest, that she is concerned about a cover up + it has an open letter to the Mayor of Koh Tao with some much needed home truths

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/01/27/alcohol-valium-found-body-british-backpacker

If u read her tweets she was mixing buckets with Tramadol and spiced with valium.but shure this somekind of master cover up 2.

Where ever u may be from..who comes tell you your relative has passed away ?

Milkman?local butcher maby?

In my country police delivers those news!!

In my country an official but only after the full results of an autopsy, not the day of the death saying it was natural causes. Only later to have to change that and now indicate it was Valium overdose along with alcohol. A prediction that also happened to be made by Mon, how uncanny (allegedly)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain what is apolygist???

And she allready stated on her reply that Sorry , i was shock and not shure why wrote all that!
If I was still on that island and approached by some members, I would too retract everything, but I would HOLLER like a mad dog after I left, let's see if that is going to happen, or just maybe we will hear about a tragic accident of a German young girl soon?
u think thats funny?
I ABSOLUTELY Don't think it's funny. I know Krista lives and works on Koh Tao and I also KNOW the german Arta got threatened on Koh Tao.

threatened by who? Links ,prove ? U mean like sean mcanna .he also said he was threatened but in end even sky reporter who did hes story said to me he migh of jumped bit to fast on hes story wich was compeletely bs. And pretty much nothing to do with truth.

Maybe you can ask your mate and the copper why he was following him into the convience store.
And Mc Kenya was there for only a week? That's not true. He has been there more than once or are you bending the truth and he was there for only a week after his visa run?

I know it's a sign of my racing rapidly approaching middle age (Boring, dull lifestyle expanding waistline etc...etc...) But I am getting a bit worried about the behavior of these kids and the consequences which obviously are been exploited by less than noble locals, on these islands.

The pic was taken on Pang Ngan.

Here's the link

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/your-town-is-a-paradise-haad-rin-876?utm_source=vicetwitteruk

post-197304-0-46618300-1422380536_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I see, you want to support the notion that Koh Tao is more deadly than Phuket but you don't want to look at actual facts?
No surprise. For what is worth, I don't think either one is statistically worse than the other or any other tourist destination in Thailand.

AleG is responding to someone else's post, but I'll jump in the fray....

The last sentence shows an ignorance of what goes on in Thailand. Phuket and Ko Tao (and their surrounding tourist regions) are more dangerous for tourists than other Thai regions, with the possible exception of Pattaya and Bangkok. Look at the stats re; deaths (solved and unsolved), rapes, threats from taxi drivers, and other crimes.

I reside in Chiang Rai, which is a tourist town with a bigger population than Ko Tao, and about the same as Phuket, and we haven't had any tourist related crime (that I know of). Comparatively, Phuket and Ko Tao have had many rapes and murders. One could do comparisons with other touristy areas, like Ko Chang, Issan, Loei, Nan, Pai, Mae Hong Son, and even Chiang Mai, ....and the lopsided stats would still show southern Thai beach areas are many times more dangerous, comparatively.

"Look at the stats..."

I know where you are pulling the stats from, I'm not looking.

If you're proven wrong, and don't have any retort (other than a childish put-down), then why don't you either admit you're wrong ....or just don't post, if you've got nothing to say.

No details of how she died? Rather strange in and of itself. Oh, wait, they need time to come up with something "plausible" in their eyes.

Like the Irishman in Buriram who died from 'accident' in his home that resulted in a catastrophic head wound after an argument with his well connected Thai partner.

It is possible that Christina died from a mixture of 'prescription' drugs and alcohol but the authorities' investigation and forensic report have no credibility and have not even bothered to attempt to explain the cause of death. It was a complete joke that, after dumping the body unrefigerated in a temple for several days, the police decided to upgrade the location for her autopsy from the Surat Hospital to the Institute of Forensice Medicine at the Police General Hospital in Bangkok for greater credibility. As if either of them have any credibility. LOL.

A flaming post and replies quoting it have been removed. If you are unsure what flaming means then check the description under the forum rules.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I doubt that could be clearer. Any more flaming and posters will have posting rights suspended. If you are replying to a flame then you are fueling it. Either risk getting suspended or use the report button so we can perform our role.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you're proven wrong, and don't have any retort (other than a childish put-down), then why don't you either admit you're wrong ....or just don't post, if you've got nothing to say.

Proven wrong by you claiming there are statistics that prove your point, without actually bothering to show them, right. :rolleyes:

How many tourists are stupid enough to still go to this island?

And how could she spend 60GBP (3,000bht) on antibiotics?

you make no sense, what do you find strange about 60 gbp on anti biotics?

I recently had to spend about 3,500 THB on antibiotics before and after a surgical procedure. I told the hospital pharmacy I would buy them outside and they told me I would never, ever find them in a pharmacy outside a hospital. They were right. I tried everywhere. Each tablet was about 400 Baht. Non-believers google Gracevit 50 mg.

Death Island's year.

Jan 2014: Nick Pearson aged 25 (official verdict is that he fell 50 metres onto rocks and didn't break a single bone in his body. Family convinced he was murdered).

Sept 2014: Brutal double murder of Hannah and David. Hannah also brutally raped. The 'Burmese Two' blamed by authorities.

Nov 2014: Hanspeter Suter's body washed up Chumphon beach (last seen on Koh Tao). Two other bodies also reported washed up on other beaches. It is possible that these were all diving/swimming accidents.

December 2014: Laura Hebden (British female aged 27) Last made contact with family in December 2014. Nothing seen or heard since. Always kept in touch with family via email and Skype.

January 2015: Frenchman found hanging with hands tied behind his back. Fould play suspected initially but now suicide is being clamed as the likely cause of death.

January 2015: Christina Annesley (23) found dead on Koh Tao. Cause of death unknown. Authorities suspect prescription drug overdose of sorts, possibly accidental.

So.

Two definite murders (Hannah and David)

One worrying case of a missing person (Laura Hebden)

3 'drownings'

1 'suicide' ( The Frenchman)

1 possible 'accidental overdose/suicide' (Christina Annesley)

1 highly suspicious 'accident' (Nick Pearson)

That's nine people. Some of those may be entirely innocent of course. The Laura Hebden case has now broken. Attractive young western female missing on Koh Tao. Missing since Decemeber 2014.

There may just be a serial killer on Koh Tao in my humble opinion.

thailandchilli, on 27 Jan 2015 - 11:43, said:
Islandlife, on 27 Jan 2015 - 10:33, said:
thailandchilli, on 27 Jan 2015 - 09:48, said:

Damning new article on the Andrew Drummond website, also states it was the RTP who told Christina's mother that she died of natural causes and that's why she put out that initial statement, only to be followed by her latest, that she is concerned about a cover up + it has an open letter to the Mayor of Koh Tao with some much needed home truths

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/01/27/alcohol-valium-found-body-british-backpacker

If u read her tweets she was mixing buckets with Tramadol and spiced with valium.but shure this somekind of master cover up 2.

Where ever u may be from..who comes tell you your relative has passed away ?

Milkman?local butcher maby?

In my country police delivers those news!!

In my country an official but only after the full results of an autopsy, not the day of the death saying it was natural causes. Only later to have to change that and now indicate it was Valium overdose along with alcohol. A prediction that also happened to be made by Mon, how uncanny (allegedly)

A prediction that also happened to be made by Mon, how uncanny (allegedly)

He also allegedly said (of Christina) "she wanted to kill herself". How does he know this, I wonder?

He also allegedly said (of Christina) "she wanted to kill herself". How does he know this, I wonder?

How do you know he said that?

We don't know he said that, but it is alleged

post-223227-0-48135000-1422583828_thumb.

That is not a prediction, it's something that was said after the death. You are distorting things.

Typical deflection, thats got nothing to do it, he was have alleged to have said that after death, how would he know that, thats the point, yes a prediction!! He stated she took valium and alcohol, prediction, (no autopsy finds at the time) he stated she wanted to kill herself, prediction, get it...

That is not a prediction, it's something that was said after the death. You are distorting things.

No distortion.

A prediction means when someone knows the outcome beforehand.

That means Mon allegedly made the alleged prediction before the autopsy, not her death.

Typical deflection, thats got nothing to do it, he was have alleged to have said that after death, how would he know that, thats the point, yes a prediction!! He stated she took valium and alcohol, prediction, (no autopsy finds at the time) he stated she wanted to kill herself, prediction, get it...

Typical dishonesty... :rolleyes:

Typical dishonesty... rolleyes.gif

Everyone can read the above posts and see exactly who's being dishonest, your just making yourself foolish now, another poor deflection not addressing the post

Well, since you want me to address, again, your dishonest posts, here it goes in detail.

The verdict from the autopsy is not that she died from a Valium overdose, so this: "Only later to have to change that and now indicate it was Valium overdose along with alcohol. A prediction that also happened to be made by Mon" is false.

"how would he know that, thats the point, yes a prediction!! He stated she took valium and alcohol, prediction,"

How would he know? He owns the place, they saw what was on the room with her. That is not a prediction, that's observation.

"he stated she wanted to kill herself, prediction"

That is an opinion, not a prediction.

Of course this all based on one FB post that was latter recanted by the person that wrote it.

Well, since you want me to address, again, your dishonest posts, here it goes in detail.

The verdict from the autopsy is not that she died from a Valium overdose, so this: "Only later to have to change that and now indicate it was Valium overdose along with alcohol. A prediction that also happened to be made by Mon" is false.

"how would he know that, thats the point, yes a prediction!! He stated she took valium and alcohol, prediction,"

How would he know? He owns the place, they saw what was on the room with her. That is not a prediction, that's observation.

Of course this all based on one FB post that was latter recanted by the person that wrote it.

AleG, your desperation and intend on attempting to be little any posts that does not agree with your view and your defensiveness are telling, and yet again your misinterpretation what people say and accusations of being dishonest are twisted.

Read again what I wrote, "indicated" I did not make it factual, get it.

Yes he saw what was in the room and apparently according to the reports their was tramadol and other medication also, but Mon decided to pick out Valium.

Now also attempting to discredit the original poster onj facebook, please provide proof ie the link or screenshot of her recanting this, if you do so I will accept it, if not I suggest you refrain from making wild assumptions

Just steered another couple who wanted to have their wedding on Koh Tao, to go elsewhere (calling it "Koh Murder" works pretty well). Including all their guests, I don't even know how many foreigners I've steered away from the islands in the Gulf at this point (over 50 for sure).

I will continue to do so for as long as there are violent crimes committed against tourists on those islands with impunity from the Thai government.

I suggest you all do the same.

AleG, your desperation and intend on attempting to be little any posts that does not agree with your view and your defensiveness are telling, and yet again your misinterpretation what people say and accusations of being dishonest are twisted.

Read again what I wrote, "indicated" I did not make it factual, get it.

Yes he saw what was in the room and apparently according to the reports their was tramadol and other medication also, but Mon decided to pick out Valium.

Now also attempting to discredit the original poster onj facebook, please provide proof ie the link or screenshot of her recanting this, if you do so I will accept it, if not I suggest you refrain from making wild assumptions

I know you know this, and I know why you pretend you don't, but here it goes:

post-70157-0-91221300-1422587854_thumb.j

That's what the person you based your comments on said before deleting her posts on the matter.

Just steered another couple who wanted to have their wedding on Koh Tao, to go elsewhere (calling it "Koh Murder" works pretty well). Including all their guests, I don't even know how many foreigners I've steered away from the islands in the Gulf at this point (over 50 for sure).

I will continue to do so for as long as there are violent crimes committed against tourists on those islands with impunity from the Thai government.

I suggest you all do the same.

Same here just been down to Koh Chang with 8 people instead and had a great time !

Archived