'Democracy has died in Thailand today': Thai ex-PM Yingluck

webfact

NCPO tells Yingluck not to hold press conference

BANGKOK: -- Singthong Buachum, a member of the Pheu Thai legal affairs committee, said the National Council for Peace and Order does not want former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra to hold a press conference after she was impeached by the National Legislative Assembly.

Singthong said Yingluck and the party had no plan to hold such a press conference, which was speculated and the speculated worried the NCPO.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/NCPO-tells-Yingluck-not-to-hold-press-conference-30252540.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-01-23

Only the junta can hold a press conference. Her freedom of speech has been denied. Shame on this junta for being so one sided with one voice. And not the voice of the people.

this womans rational speech was denied from the moment of the egg being fertilized in her mothers womb. she apparently has had virtually every word/sentence she has uttered about governing, written by others and she has the intelligence/schooling required to read the scripts. of course there have been several times she managed to be screw this system up, in her presentation.

she needs to accept that she should look for a different line of work, bless her heart. yingluck reminds me of another beautiful girl i knew years ago., she just could not handle the stress of holding a responsible position, nor could she assimulate into the general social order. her parents finally commited her to a facility whose personal were trained to handle those so afflicted. now yingluck does not appear to be this bad off but she has not shown any expertise in holding any responsible position nor discharging its required duties, that i am aware of.

• Like 2