Reliable Interior Decorator

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of a good, reliable interior decorator in the Bangkok area. I have an empty condo that is in desperate need of a paint and modern furniture. I am currently out of the country and need someone reliable that can bring in contractors to do the painting/a few odd jobs, and either purchase or make modern furniture (sofa, coffee table, side tables beds etc). Am on a budget so looking for someone mindful of costs and can source things cheaply. (budget around 200-300 for the flat (90sqm) - but kitchen/wardrobes already built in); most importantly, they need to be reliable as i need to leave them a key.

Thanks a lot. All recommendations welcome.

Don't know about a painting service or painter's in Bangkok....but what I did is walk around the neighborhood (Sathorn area) to see what construction was going on and who had painters working there. Then you ask the painters if they want work. I got painters to work at night (after their job was done) and bought the paint for them to the job. Did a great job at a great price. Forgot to mention ....my wife is Thai, so she could communicate with the painters.

Edited by beachproperty