Chaturon says Yingluck's impeachment violated democratic, rule of law principles

webfact

Chaturon says Yingluck's impeachment violated democratic, rule of law principles

BANGKOK: -- Former education minister Chaturon Chaisang Sunday posted a message on his Facebook wall, strongly crticising the impeachment against former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

He said the impeachment violated the democratic and rule of law principles.

He said the post-coup National Legislative Assembly was used to try to get rid of the Shinawatra family from politics.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Chaturon-says-Yinglucks-impeachment-violated-democ-30252631.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-01-25

Nothing violates the democratic rule of law more than an illegal military coup, Prayuth is the one who should be facing legal action, not the winner of an election!

I guess cards have been marked so who knows what the future holds.

Former education minister Chaturon Chaisang Sunday posted a message on his Facebook wall, strongly crticising the impeachment against former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

As a former education minister in Thailand, Chaturon would be something of an expert when it comes to dereliction of duty. Nobody can tell me that the results were his best efforts......can they?

Former education minister Chaturon Chaisang Sunday posted a message on his Facebook wall, strongly crticising the impeachment against former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

As a former education minister in Thailand, Chaturon would be something of an expert when it comes to dereliction of duty. Nobody can tell me that the results were his best efforts......can they?

This is the same education minister appointed by YL who was removed from his position by the junta. He is also the same minister who held meetings with his staff on how to spend the education budget on that crappy turf that is rotten and having investigations currently being examined. He is also the idiot who approved to send all students an iPad. He was also the same idiot who was planning to make school lessons done in the home by vdos and have the kids go to school just to review their answers. So does anyone really think this guy knows what he is talking about or just possibly that he is speaking out to kiss Thaks and YLs butts for the job they gave him? A PTP hardcore member for sure. He managed to avoid the spotlight in the riots by running out of the education ministry and controlling it from a school outside of Bkk while keeping his workers inside their main building in the center of the protests. A coward the same as so many other red shirts who use other people to do their bidding. He was removed from the ministry due to his redshirt affiliations from what I remember.

So you're saying that those were his best efforts, that he did the very best job he was capable of, and the education of Thai children are a reflection of those efforts? Jeez, that's really pathetic.

• Like 2

There was a reason why Thaksin trusted Chaturon with the Education Ministry. The ministry is known for rampant corruption and Chaturon, who has worked for every party that could pay, doesn't have a reputation as a clean politician, despite his phoney holier than thou pretence.

• Like 1

I do love to hear from these (paid) Thaksin propagandists coming out of the woodwork a bit more now, it's always good for a giggle with their fake righteousness.

He's hardly a poster child for virtue or honesty nor was he even good at any of his jobs.

And for those posters that kept calling this an "illegal" coup, just remember that it was approved of and endorsed by the King himself and stating otherwise is against the law and insulting to the Monarchy.

• Like 2

This is the same education minister appointed by YL who was removed from his position by the junta. He is also the same minister who held meetings with his staff on how to spend the education budget on that crappy turf that is rotten and having investigations currently being examined. He is also the idiot who approved to send all students an iPad. He was also the same idiot who was planning to make school lessons done in the home by vdos and have the kids go to school just to review their answers. So does anyone really think this guy knows what he is talking about or just possibly that he is speaking out to kiss Thaks and YLs butts for the job they gave him? A PTP hardcore member for sure. He managed to avoid the spotlight in the riots by running out of the education ministry and controlling it from a school outside of Bkk while keeping his workers inside their main building in the center of the protests. A coward the same as so many other red shirts who use other people to do their bidding. He was removed from the ministry due to his redshirt affiliations from what I remember.

So you're saying that those were his best efforts, that he did the very best job he was capable of, and the education of Thai children are a reflection of those efforts? Jeez, that's really pathetic.

No! I'm saying he was just a Thak lackey who was not good at his job except spending money uselessly. So how can anything he says be taken seriously

Say what you will about the Shinawatras, but Yingluck's impeachment was like most things in Thai politics, a farce. Very fitting.

Yes I agree with you

every thing about the last election promises was a farce

If they had done the right thing they would still be in power

Dear Mr. Moderators

Why do you allow people to say the present government is illegal

The Facts are this Government like them or not has been endorsed and there for approved by his Majesty

Stating that he has approved an illegal government is clearly Majestic and an insult to the Monarchy

I would ask all members to please point this out to all posters who do not accept his majesty word as law

• Like 1