Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hooters have thrown in the towel as far as december is concerned

their web site now says opening january

If they can't open before the high season I wonder if they will open at all.

Hooters.

Schmooters.

Are their wings really that good? coffee1.gif

Next time you're in Bangkok, go to The Smokin' Pug on Surawong or Fatty's on Rama 9, if you want to have super wings. My American friends love these two places. Expensive though at the first place and you can't just walk in, you have to reserve a spot it's so busy.

Hooters.

Schmooters.

Next time you're in Bangkok, go to The Smokin' Pug on Surawong or Fatty's on Rama 9, if you want to have super wings. My American friends love these two places. Expensive though at the first place and you can't just walk in, you have to reserve a spot it's so busy.

Rather prefer that Babe keeps her ribs thank you.

Hooters.

Schmooters.

The sauce is the best in the world. Unfortunately, on a visit to the Bangkok location the wings weren't cooked properly resulting in greasy wings. I don't know if an oil temperature issue or not allowing them to air out after cooking for 30 seconds, but obviously ruined by the cook(not to be confused with a chef).The sauce however was delicious as always in the U.S.A.. The prices(600-700 Baht for 20 wings) will keep locals out but visiting farang tourists may cater the place. It's a great location for Pattaya, right on the beach. Spending $100.usd for some wings and a few beers doesn't bother some people on vacation. They also, in Bangkok, and the "++" aka 20 percent for tax and service.

I have their official 'Bentley Sauce' recipe and can do the whole Hooters wing thing at home or away.

The ambiance at Hooters is what keeps them busy back in the US since they have never admitted to serving the best of anything. Great for sports nights and extended Friday lunches. Hooters in Singapore may as well be on the moon with the lack of atmosphere; it just doesn't click in that uptight and pretentious city. I haven't been to the outlet in Bangkok which should be a bit more fun than Singapore but I would hope that they may have a better fit in Pattaya where one can make ones own ambiance.

I have their official 'Bentley Sauce' recipe and can do the whole Hooters wing thing at home or away.

The ambiance at Hooters is what keeps them busy back in the US since they have never admitted to serving the best of anything. Great for sports nights and extended Friday lunches. Hooters in Singapore may as well be on the moon with the lack of atmosphere; it just doesn't click in that uptight and pretentious city. I haven't been to the outlet in Bangkok which should be a bit more fun than Singapore but I would hope that they may have a better fit in Pattaya where one can make ones own ambiance.

Atmosphere and ambiance is euphemism for tits right?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i am led to believe hooters may open on the evening of december 31st

I was told the same thing, but not to the "general public", rather, a "soft opening".

In another online blog it was mentioned that in Bangkok, recruiters were in Nana Plaza GoGo bars asking girls to apply for jobs for the Bangkok(maybe Pattaya too?) locations. This makes one wonder if the questions/rules about tattoos and the girls "dating" customers was being ignored ?

I was told the same thing, but not to the "general public", rather, a "soft opening".

In another online blog it was mentioned that in Bangkok, recruiters were in Nana Plaza GoGo bars asking girls to apply for jobs for the Bangkok(maybe Pattaya too?) locations. This makes one wonder if the questions/rules about tattoos and the girls "dating" customers was being ignored ?

well any bar/restaurant owners /managers are going to have their hands full that evening at home.

i will get a pic of the place tomorrow

I heard you got one complimentary short time with

every order of chicken wings...

I heard you got one complimentary short time with

every order of chicken wings...

This is no joking matter. It goes against the Hooters concept, that of teasing the customer. To have actual prostitutes serving and hustling phone numbers, tips, allowing touching, etc. may in fact cause the franchise problems with corporate. The "normal" Thai lady of course wouldn't dress in such a fashion so I guess it's a matter of having a staff or not. I won't leap to the assumption they won't want a "barfine" but my guess is they(Hooters) will stay away from pimping.