Experience with Ducati dealers in Thailand

eisfeld

I found the sales staff to be very friendly in ducati pattaya (in the old shop) especially the sales girl whos name ive forgotten. She was very small and slender and knew everything about the hyperstrada i was interested in buying.

And then yamaha announced they were importing the FZ09..... so now i only go to the yamaha shop

Yeah everybody has their own experience with dealers. Often just 1 person or incident could leave a bad impression and consequently it might get blown up in forums. I have been happy so far with the service at Ducati Tong Lo. Not always perfect but the job gets done. Especially in Thailand it pays to have some (basic) technical knowledge (of the bike you are going to buy). Especially if it is a Ducati. And knowing how to deal with people from different cultures might help too. And remember, we (farangs) know everything better and our way is the only way :)

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 2

Yeah everybody has their own experience with dealers. Often just 1 person or incident could leave a bad impression and consequently it might get blown up in forums. I have been happy so far with the service at Ducati Tong Lo. Not always perfect but the job gets done. Especially in Thailand it pays to have some (basic) technical knowledge (of the bike you are going to buy). Especially if it is a Ducati. And knowing how to deal with people from different cultures might help too. And remember, we (farangs) know everything better and our way is the only way smile.png

I agreed with your post until the last sentence.

Remember Tiger motorcycle? If the Thai way was good enough for QC and service, you should be happy purchasing one of those bikes...shouldn't you?

I think you actually prefer Western quality and service though....

Yeah everybody has their own experience with dealers. Often just 1 person or incident could leave a bad impression and consequently it might get blown up in forums. I have been happy so far with the service at Ducati Tong Lo. Not always perfect but the job gets done. Especially in Thailand it pays to have some (basic) technical knowledge (of the bike you are going to buy). Especially if it is a Ducati. And knowing how to deal with people from different cultures might help too. And remember, we (farangs) know everything better and our way is the only way smile.png

I agreed with your post until the last sentence.

Remember Tiger motorcycle? If the Thai way was good enough for QC and service, you should be happy purchasing one of those bikes...shouldn't you?

I think you actually prefer Western quality and service though....

it is not about being Thai!

tiger is just a scammy banana business that is all.

not all Thai products are like that. and not all western products have great quality too.

• Like 1

Ah come on the last sentence was a joke. Tiger? No thanks. And let's not go there. smile.png

Sorry, missed the sarcasm...

not all Thai products are like that. and not all western products have great quality too.

Better watch it...or our resident legal eagle will sue you for defamation!

• Like 2

Ah come on the last sentence was a joke. Tiger? No thanks. And let's not go there. smile.png

I haven't been arrested yet ?
  • Like 1

I haven't been arrested yet ?

Maybe he sobered up?

• Like 1