Why does every Thai gal ask me...

infinity11

Maybe you have a ring on your finger. Usually the questions gonas follows to me.

1. Whats your name?

2. How long you stay in thailand?

3. How many days have you been here?

4. Is this your first time in thailand?

5. What hotel are you staying at?

If i mention i have a wife then only will she ask where she is.

And here are a few more things you are liable to hear, depending on where you hang out..whistling.gif

"Don't leave, I like old fat men. I don't like money or gold, I just need a man with a good heart love me.."

"No money, you bad man! Have money, you good man!"

"See you tomorrow," as I leave the bar pissed, late on a Sunday night..

"I very sorry you go back your country, maybe you can help me little bit?"

"I stop working in bar, go home wait for you.."

"Why foreign man come Thailand abuse poor girls?"

"When you go home, can you send money, have big problem.."

"She no talk you because you refuse pay bar fine last night.."

"I want boom boom you.."

"I wait you come back.."

"I want good heart man, no care money.."

"You take care me when you leave."

"I have virgin ass. Save for man who marry me."

"You a handsome man."

"Me love you long time."

This is good you got all the main one's in there Red and Yellow,i had to laugh when last year a friend of mine split up with my wife's sister,

"you still care money me"she asked him,

"no,but i still care from heart" was his reply,i had to laugh at that one.

thai girls are straight forward. they dont engage in the BS of girls from western culture if they ask you where is you wife it means get lost.

they never say that to me. they are more likely to say do you want a wife or refer to me as tee rak. oh and i dont hang around bars at all.ia

the chances of me ever being married to a thai are close to zero. cambodia vietnam some indonesian possibly. so it will be good when the influx finally gets here.

Edited by rabid old goat
  • Like 1

thai girls are straight forward. they dont engage in the BS of girls from western culture if they ask you where is you wife it means get lost.

they never say that to me. they are more likely to say do you want a wife or refer to me as tee rak. oh and i dont hang around bars at all.

It could also mean that they are happy to be a mia noi.

As distasteful and repulsive as it is for most Thai ladies, they know that marrying a farang is being a "Big-winner" in the financial jackpot. There's no such a thing as "friendship" with Thais. Take away the commercial transactions and tere's precious little acknowledgement. They can be patient and stick-it-out for 2 or 3 years and getting access to all financial resources, house, car,... then isolating you so that you drink yourself to death or just outright running away- to their Thai BF. So the question, "Where's your wife?" is done to size-up her possibilities of her hitting the "jackpot" and having a huge windfall over the next couple of years!