Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Spurs are being linked to Sheff Utd's striker David Brooks. £10 million will be the price. I have seen this lad a couple of times on TV in away games at Wednesday and Villa (where he scored a beauty) and he is a class, class act.

Spat out from Man City's academy; definitely one that got away.

Edited by champers

27 minutes ago, champers said:

Spurs are being linked to Sheff Utd's striker David Brooks. £10 million will be the price. I have seen this lad a couple of times on TV in away games at Wednesday and Villa (where he scored a beauty) and he is a class, class act.

Spat out from Man City's academy; definitely one that got away.

Can't keep them all and so some will definately slip through the net. Might get a % of the sell on fee.

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah it wasn't a good advertisement for it.

Well done on winning BTW. Had a slight ray of hope at half time but alas it was not to be.

24,627 attendance will do Rochdales coffers some good but I was hoping for more than that. Soft suvverners not wanting to go out in the cold. 

5000 of them from Rochdale.

The weather in the UK now makes me even happier to be here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Ridiculous nonsense with the VAR system last night.

We'll be writing to the FA to have it banned for at least a decade. :post-4641-1156694606:

Forever Ronnie ! For <deleted> ever !:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah it wasn't a good advertisement for it.

Well done on winning BTW. Had a slight ray of hope at half time but alas it was not to be.

24,627 attendance will do Rochdales coffers some good but I was hoping for more than that. Soft suvverners not wanting to go out in the cold. 

I couldn't go due to work commitments but I did notice many of the tickets were on sale for 10 to 15 quid.

31 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Looks like a southern treble on the cards with arsenal, chelsea and the spuds in Europe this year.

We can only ponder whether you're from the US...Oz...Wales or just a fair weather fan from waaaankistan.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, wilai said:

Wouldn't be The Champions League without a North London team being knocked out in the last 16.....In Arsenal's absence, fair play to Spurs for stepping up to the plate:clap2:

from all press reports ,Poch was the biggest bottler ,in the Bottle club, and Loser Levy continiues his dominance to keep his nic in place, , certainly a lovely morning to wake up to , :smile:now for a rusty nail,which will make my day