Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Spurs absolutely wiped the floor, with one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Don't think Bale will be going there. biggrin.png

Nice win for Spurs, but Inter is a far cry from the club they were a few short years ago. Their defense is atrocious. Lucio left, Juio Cesar gone, Walter Samuel old.

Stick to the topic of how fantastic Bale is MrRed....there's a good lad. biggrin.png

I see he got his third red this season for diving. Obviously getting in some practice before his move to Spain.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah I think we'd sort of hoped that facet of bales play had stopped, but on reflection i'de prefer that in him to decapitation!!!biggrin.png

Edited by rijit

AVB likes him

And you've got a problem with that because?

i said AVB likes him smile.png

Never mentioned i had a problem rig! wink.png

no of coarse you didnt red, but veiled homophobic comments, like racist banter, ain't particularly difficult 2 spot, only difficult to justify

AVB likes him

Never mentioned i had a problem rig! wink.png

no of coarse you didnt red, but veiled homophobic comments, like racist banter, ain't particularly difficult 2 spot, only difficult to justify

Was i being racist rig? Are you accusing me of being racist rijit?

AVB likes him

i said AVB likes him

Never mentioned i had a problem rig!

@MrRed.....there's a subforum dedicated to this kind of thing.

Off you toddle and discuss matters there.

This is the Tottenham Thread....football or occasional <deleted> only.

Thanks. :D

Bangrak Bob has gone quiet.....we'll have a side of ice cram with our scouse mate! biggrin.png

I was out shopping for curtains biggrin.png

It was only an innocent question, I didn't realize it was taboo, I'll leave it.

So how about them Spurs hey, flying high?

Lawro has tipped us to win 2-1...brilliant the woolly back has jinxed us already thumbsup.gif

Anyway 3-2 to us I reckon, should make a more interesting run in for your lot.

You're gonna get Baled out Bob.....4-2 is my prediction. smile.png

o of coarse you didnt red, but veiled homophobic comments, like racist banter, ain't particularly difficult 2 spot, only difficult to justify

AVB likes him

And you've got a problem with that be

cause?

Never mentioned i had a problem rig!

Was i being racist rig? Are you accusing me of being racist rijit?

Did I accuse you of being a a racist? IMO there's little doubt you were being a homophobe . but there again i suppose you think thats fine. so imo if you want to make veiled bigoted comments on our managers sexuality , as smokey puts it 'do one' or maybe best stick to your 'reds necks' thread red neck.

Edited by rijit

Lawro has tipped us to win 2-1...brilliant the woolly back has jinxed us already thumbsup.gif

is sturridge fit?

You're getting as bad as MrRed! tongue.png

Let's hope not....the three of them together aint a bad attack to be fair....but I reckon we have better as long as they don't tire after the Euro game.

is sturridge fit?

You're getting as bad as MrRed! tongue.png

Let's hope not....the three of them together aint a bad attack to be fair....but I reckon we have better as long as they don't tire after the Euro game.

with sturridge and suarez up front mate they look as hungry and threatening an attack in the prem as ive seen 4 a while, either or out and IMO they go bac to just above average. Still,atm verity and dawson are as good a c/b pairing as any in the prem so should be a good contest.

Edited by rijit

good win against inter, fair enough not the side they have been in better times, but the lads beat them well.

liverpool big threat, suarez has that flair we all want in a striker, so i will be happy with a point but we have a good chance of 3.

coys coys coys

Good win against Inter. Bale obviously intended to get himself booked to clean the slate for the last eight. Not sure i particularily like that sort of thing but how do you stop it?

Should be a good game on sunday. Were a lot fitter this season, training harder and we don't seem to tire like before so hopefully the thursday game won't effect us.

Tough one to call but i'm going for a narrow Spurs win. Liverpool will obviously open up and go for it. This will leave gaps and i can't see them dealing with our pace. Lennon the danger man on the right, should see Parker staying very tight on Suarez but does anyone know if Sturridge is fit?

Good win against Inter. Bale obviously intended to get himself booked to clean the slate for the last eight. Not sure i particularily like that sort of thing but how do you stop it?

Should be a good game on sunday. Were a lot fitter this season, training harder and we don't seem to tire like before so hopefully the thursday game won't effect us.

Tough one to call but i'm going for a narrow Spurs win. Liverpool will obviously open up and go for it. This will leave gaps and i can't see them dealing with our pace. Lennon the danger man on the right, should see Parker staying very tight on Suarez but does anyone know if Sturridge is fit?

If both teams play to their potential, then it could be a cracker and one which will give a good indication how Spurs are going to handle the run in. I'm very unconvinced about Holtby and they look better without him in the team. It's just my opinion. smile.png

If both teams play to their potential, then it could be a cracker and one which will give a good indication how Spurs are going to handle the run in. I'm very unconvinced about Holtby and they look better without him in the team. It's just my opinion. smile.png

Spurs are fine as long as Bale or Lennon don't cop an injury. We have no replacement because Levy very stupidly loaned out Andros Townsend who can play left or right.

In short we will lose our shape and pace and our speed on the breaks is the time we are at our most destructive. This season can still go belly up if one of those two gets injured and i can't help thinking that loaning him out was against the managers wishes because it just didn't make sense to leave us so unnecessarily exposed. This is the only realistic chance that Arsenal have of overhauling us and we'd have no one to blame but ourselves, or rather Daniel Levy

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

I'm reading that Lennon is out of the game on sunday. Probably end up with Siggurdson, Holtby left and right and Bale in the middle of a 4231. hardly ideal but thats what you get when you loan out all your players. Hopefully he'll pick Walker and BAE to add some speed to our flanks.

Edited by carmine