Tottenham Thread

chonabot

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Your posts are perfectly polite mate, its just that you've been repeating the same stuff over and over!!!  We get it, we've answered, what else is there to say?

Absolately .no repeating of my self.

Merely confirming

Or

counter attacking in a very nice mode

that Totts are in a very dangerous situation to service a debt of 400 mil which now the line of Credit  is extended to  1/2 Bil quid (25 % increase)

Surely at the present time suggests that Totts cannot meet the initial 400.ooo quid loan .

For the very important Fact

that Totts are Cash Strapped .and cannot meet their repayments.

The last T/F window confirms my opinion.

No player bought!!!.

Please

have a good long think 

about  it

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Dembele will play the full game and he is committed....truth is he wants to stay.

He'll come round to the 12 month rolling deal eventually....just wait and see.

Yeah..  i dont think he will want to leave .. but he is slippin down the peckin order. why on earth would ANYONE leave atm. New stad on the horizon. Champs lge footie.. and a SQUAD playin easy on the eye footie  that with a bit more savvy will tear anyone apart.. from us the ONLY consolation is a 'pay  day' and frankly the wages floating around the prem even for squad players THAT aint really comin into it

7 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah..  i dont think he will want to leave .. but he is slippin down the peckin order. why on earth would ANYONE leave atm. New stad on the horizon. Champs lge footie.. and a SQUAD playin easy on the eye footie  that with a bit more savvy will tear anyone apart.. from us the ONLY consolation is a 'pay  day' and frankly the wages floating around the prem even for squad players THAT aint really comin into it

I don't see him slipping anywhere to be honest....he will play in midweek in our much more important match.

3 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

Merely confirming

Or

that Totts are in a very dangerous situation to service a debt of 400 mil which now the line of Credit  is extended to  1/2 Bil quid (25 % increase)

Surely at the present time suggests that Totts cannot meet the initial 400.ooo quid loan .

No player bought!!!.

Please

have a good long think 

about  it

I did and you are repeating yourself AGAIN .. it aint a biggie and its   relatively easily managed.. the Difference being were open about our finances so we all know its maybe gonna be a touch limitin were NOT in any way trying to deny or hide its effect  WE KNOW ....unlike our local rivals.. who managed by denial which arguably is still taking effect

Edited by 3 minus 2

14 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

Merely confirming

Or

No player bought!!!.

Please

have a good long think 

about  it

There you go, repeating yourself again!!????

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I don't see him slipping anywhere to be honest....he will play in midweek in our much more important match.

Maybe.. but last season, he was fit 100 %   he started....  this season not so sure that quite applies

Pivotal 18 days coming up, 6 matches inc a CL and carabao cup fixtures.  6 games in 18 days <deleted>!!!

We have Eriksen back but Dembele really needs to step it up now.  Dele, Vertonghen and Wanyama still a way off returning but its Vertonghen's absence thats really hurting.  It upsets the balance of our defense because we don't have a natural replacement.  

On a plus side we appear to have a new signing in Moussa Sissoko and the current form of Erik Lamela is another major bonus.  The next 18 days will really test our squad depth.  Any more injuries and we'll be playing the embryo's!!!  Which begs the question as to whether Oliver Skipp should have been given a couple of run outs earlier to get him acquainted?

24/10  Eindhoven  A

30/10 City  W

1/11  WHU  A

4/11  Wolves  A

7/11  Eindhoven  W

11/11  Palace  A

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Who would you say is taking his spot if both are fit?

Seems to be an urgency to get Winks game time  ..defo got the technique but not sure he's quite up to the physical side that dembele is just awesome at  might be as carms said a realisation that he's movin on and their atm aint an heir apparent.. arguably we missed one  in ross barkley.. the 'new  him 'ie boy to man  him looks tailor made..

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Pivotal 18 days coming up, 6 matches inc a CL and carabao cup fixtures.  6 games in 18 days <deleted>!!!

We have Eriksen back but Dembele really needs to step it up now.  Dele, Vertonghen and Wanyama still a way off returning but its Vertonghen's absence thats really hurting.  It upsets the balance of our defense because we don't have a natural replacement.  

On a plus side we appear to have a new signing in Moussa Sissoko and the current form of Erik Lamela is another major bonus.  The next 18 days will really test our squad depth.  Any more injuries and we'll be playing the embryo's!!!  Which begs the question as to whether Oliver Skipp should have been given a couple of run outs earlier to get him acquainted?

24/10  Eindhoven  A

30/10 City  W

1/11  WHU  A

4/11  Wolves  A

7/11  Eindhoven  W

11/11  Palace  A

I reckin the result on wed's in eindhoven  will have a HUGE say in things

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Seems to be an urgency to get Winks game time  ..defo got the technique but not sure he's quite up to the physical side that dembele is just awesome at  might be as carms said a realisation that he's movin on and their atm aint an heir apparent.. arguably we missed one  in ross barkley.. the 'new  him 'ie boy to man  him looks tailor made..

Funny thing about Barkley at the chavs is that even though he is in top form he still finds himself second choice to Kovacic.  And i just don't see Barkley ever replacing him bar late tactical substitutions.

Two of the three but I still feel Dembele is the better of the three players....certainly against the better teams.

!00% Dembele is first choice if fit and in form.  But there lies the big question.

The first choice option was Wanyama/Dembele.  That was i believe the best midfield pivot in the league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Funny thing about Barkley at the chavs is that even though he is in top form he still finds himself second choice to Kovacic.  And i just don't see Barkley ever replacing him bar late tactical substitutions.

Maybe.. but he' keep popping up with important interventions like at the weekend he'll be hard to ignore.. and if kovacic has a flaw isnt that it.. not sure .. but we'll c

I'm going to be bold and predict 2 wins against PSV, wins at WHU and Wolves, a draw at Palace and lose to City!!

A draw at Palace??

I want five wins from six....the Citeh game is a lost cause unless we can infect their team bus with gastroenteritis. :biggrin:

I reckon Skippy will get his debut against the chavs in the mickey mouse cup.

Yes, second half introduction if we are winning.  Certainly don't want a repeat of that calamitous cup result against them last season.  That was a second half horror show!!

!00% Dembele is first choice if fit and in form.  But there lies the big question.

The first choice option was Wanyama/Dembele.  That was i believe the best midfield pivot in the league.

When flowing..  cant argue with that.. however wanyama is like an oil tanker . Takes him an age to get going

Yes, second half introduction if we are winning.  Certainly don't want a repeat of that calamitous cup result against them last season.  That was a second half horror show!!

Its definitely going to be the game where we look to rest a few players....else we will end uup with an even worse injury list.

We're very fortunate Kane has escaped this curse so far.

We're very fortunate Kane has escaped this curse so far.

Yep.. funny cos this season ive i've been watching him go into tackles and thinking 'he's gonna get hurt.'. never entmered my head last year.. might be just me .. however

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

Yep.. funny cos this season ive i've been watching him go into tackles and thinking 'he's gonna get hurt.'. never entmered my head last year.. might be just me .. however

Yes its just you. :biggrin:

He's such a physical player it never enters my head.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Brilliant player IF he can be bothered.

Nah mate.. he's a 'taught 'player.. ie a coach has gone 'youve got the physic we can teach u the skills . Seen it b4'   football,  it aint in ANY way natural to him.. needs some time to get in the flow.. gets rusty v v easily

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

U say 'mickey mouse'   i certainly would have no objections in winning it.

Its mickey mouse until you reach the semis....then its worth taking seriously....just the timing of the games makes it so.

• Like 1