Tottenham Thread

chonabot

"the Daily Mail insists Tottenham have increased their line of credit by £100m to cover rising costs.

The club announced they had agreed a five-year loan worth £400m with HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in May 2017.

If they have been forced to extend the deal, their debt would be higher than any club in Europe - ahead of Manchester United, whose obligations were calculated at £487m by Uefa in January."

Ominous!

Edited by Bredbury Blue

57 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"the Daily Mail insists Tottenham have increased their line of credit by £100m to cover rising costs.

The club announced they had agreed a five-year loan worth £400m with HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in May 2017.

If they have been forced to extend the deal, their debt would be higher than any club in Europe - ahead of Manchester United, whose obligations were calculated at £487m by Uefa in January."

Ominous!

found you a new profile pic...

hilda gossip.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ominous!

Congratulations BB your holiday is over.

Now...I thought when we last spoke you said our debt was 1.2bn quid?

Spit it out son....did your sums wrong did you? :clap2:

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ominous!

Interesting. Let's hope the Nike money will tide them over for a while. I reckon there's milk rations being enforced in the Levy household right now.

#PrayForSpurs

Just now, RickG16 said:

Interesting. Let's hope the Nike money will tide them over for a while. I reckon there's milk rations being enforced in the Levy household right now.

#PrayForSpurs

Geezers buttering his toast with dripping 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Geezers buttering his toast with dripping 

Funny you should say that but he's round my gaff right now and the snow is definitely falling in all of the right places.

What a guy...totally unfazed by 500m quid of debt.

You would think he knows things you lot don't. 

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Funny you should say that but he's round my gaff right now and the snow is definitely falling in all of the right places.

He seemed to know the completion date of the new stadium but he clearly did not. He thought he knew the ball park costs of the stadium but clearly, he does not. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Totts debt confirmed by your club is

637 million pounds and rising as each dsy passes

the total cost blow out of your new stadium. plus the long delay of opening it as scheduled (due to cost cutting) and your Chairman Levy is privvy to the above.but not coming out with a full explanation as to why he has placed your club in  such a financial mess 

I assure you  .more bad news will come your way .

this is only the tip of a iceberg

and Totts are the new Titanic

Yet more newspaper talk suggesting Pochettino, (winner of no silverware, lest we forget????), is again Real Madrid's no1 target.  Might well be the case and as the biggest club in the world can offer him whatever he wants and guaranteed loads of silverware as has been won in recent years by far lesser managers.   So, no reason for Spurs fans to get anxious about the situation because if he wants to go he will simply go and if he wants to stay he will stay purely for that reason.  

The guy currently incumbent at Madrid is a dead man walking so regardless of current paper talk about financial issues there needs to be a couple of incomings from the january window.  Columbian Wilmar Barrios who some should have gotten some glimpses of during the world cup is reported to be one, no news yet about anyone else.

Not looking forward to monday nights game at all, bit of a mismatch really.  And City do seem to like and suit the Wembley pitch.  This season desperately needs Liverpool to keep winning, we don't want another season with the title decided before christmas!

8 minutes ago, carmine said:

there needs to be a couple of incomings from the january window.  Columbian Wilmar Barrios who some should have gotten some glimpses of during the world cup is reported to be one, no news yet about anyone else.

No off season signings due to the 637 mil pounds debt to be serviced

therefore

wishful thinking of securing a marqueen signing or a player of note  that  you are requesting .

and the bottom line is  why would  any player sign on for Totts  under the present financial debt mess 

Truly its all 

smoke and mirriors at Totts

1 minute ago, maximuss99 said:

No off season signings due to the 637 mil pounds debt to be serviced

therefore

wishful thinking of securing a marqueen signing or a player of note  that  you are requesting .

and the bottom line is  why would  any player sign on for Totts  under the present financial debt mess 

Truly its all 

smoke and mirriors at Totts

jeez ,, over and over and over again, does it not register that going over the same thing EVERY POST makes you an embarresment, serious , if your of an age perhaps a trip to the doc to see if the memory has started to decline   i wouldnt mind so much if you even got it right , tell me WHICH CLUB TOLD ITS FANS NOTHING WOULD BE AFFECTED by the new stadiam costs and told thier supporters sweet f  all about their finances and which club  is telling their fans the costs ?? and which manager is telling the fans thngs havnt been affected and which manager is saying things are dificult,, and then JUST be quite or post something of interest ,,  PLEASE

• Haha 1

Bob. I obviously like it. Hilda is part of my upbringing. But you erred. Surely if you call me chippy tits you should have picked Stan who was very partial to egg and chips for his tea...and nicking extra chips off tthat scouse scally, Eddie. Noticed you've been losing it of late. Everything ok?

Ronnie seems you don't remember that i was quoting the reported estimated cost of your stadium build at 1.2b (it now seems to be generally acceted at around 1b) AND NOT DEBT as per the post i made last night. You do understand the difference don't you?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, maximuss99 said:

Its rather boring that the rose tinted  Tott contribuers on this thread 

continue  to ignore the true facts and figures of their club.s present financial  position

all my posts are J.M.O. and on topic and i will continue to do so 

????

Try interacting a bit more....we don't really need to be told we're insolvent ten times a day....it just bores the tits off everyone on the thread.

Cheers.

Just following this awful event in Leicester.  On the news thread I see two reports suggesting Leicester manager was on the helicopter and southgate? Anyone else seeing anything like this in any reports. No offence intended either and if it's a nasty unwarranted  rumour. I apologise

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Try interacting a bit more....we don't really need to be told we're insolvent ten times a day....it just bores the tits off everyone on the thread.

Cheers.

Beg to disagree.

Why should i try interacting??

When it.s  a  forum opened to all types of opinion providing  it.s on topic and posted in a civilised manner 

Cheers

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Bob. I obviously like it. Hilda is part of my upbringing. But you erred. Surely if you call me chippy tits you should have picked Stan who was very partial to egg and chips for his tea...and nicking extra chips off tthat scouse scally, Eddie. Noticed you've been losing it of late. Everything ok?

Yeah, nah, yeah I'm fine, thanks for your concern.

My apologies for chippy tits, it really was a term of endearment to be fair, I will refrain.

How about we agree on Ena Sharples?