Tottenham Thread

chonabot

27 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Blimey. A bite already. If only fishing was always this easy ????

Sorry but i just find it amusing that continually talk about the Scammers but you don't even bother watching their cup final, still i suppose it takes all sorts !

Edited by alfieconn

7 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Sorry but i just find it amusing that continually talk about the Scammers but you don't even bother watching their cup final, still i suppose it takes all sorts !

I find it amusing that you are calling all those nice people that post on here that live in Thailand not real supporters as they are only “supporting from a distance”

Well, that’s if you believe Alfipedias book of bull. 

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I find it amusing that you are calling all those nice people that post on here that live in Thailand not real supporters as they are only “supporting from a distance”

Too be fair i'm guessing that most posters on here watch their team live on TV as 2nd best to going to the game live, but you don't do either ???? 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Too be fair i'm guessing that most posters on here watch their team live on TV as 2nd best to going to the game live, but you don't do either ???? 

Ahhh so you referred to “supporting from distance”  you meant distance from the TV screen 555. I get you now. 

I’m guessing you ain’t got a clue what  you are talking about but keep digging. 

That last one was one a boilie, best bait around for catching crap, ......I mean carp. 

Edited by Kadilo

36 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I spend a good bit of the year in the UK Kadilo and am a club member. I attend a good number of games each season....time limiting as its a four hour round trip to London from where I am working right now.

• Like 1

I gather Kadilo that because, if i remember correctly you went to an alternative game to the WHU game, Alfie is calling you fickle. Childish arguement from Alfie but you get used to it. It got me thinking though. Ive been a member of this forum since 2005 i believe but have no idea does Alfie reside in the uk or Thailand or elsewhere, and does he go to Spurs games or watch on tv. The reason i have no idea is because he never posts anything related to himself as he's more of a forum 'snipper'.

So come on then Alfie tell us.
1. Do you go to every spurs game home and away, only home games or just watch on tv?
2. What's your gripe here with Kadilo? Spell it out to us would so we might understand your thinking behind your comments.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I spend a good bit of the year in the UK Kadilo and am a club member. I attend a good number of games each season....time limiting as its a four hour round trip to London from where I am working right now.

I don’t doubt you for one minute. Just as I don’t doubt all those who cannot watch their team live at the stadium for whatever reason and watch it on a tv screen are any less of a supporter. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

I gather Kadilo that because, if i remember correctly you went to an alternative game to the WHU game, Alfie is calling you fickle. Childish arguement from Alfie but you get used to it. It got me thinking though. Ive been a member of this forum since 2005 i believe but have no idea does Alfie reside in the uk or Thailand or elsewhere, and does he go to Spurs games or watch on tv. The reason i have no idea is because he never posts anything related to himself as he's more of a forum 'snipper'.

1. Do you go to every spurs game home and away, only home games or just watch on tv?
2. What's your gripe here with Kadilo? Spell it out to us would so we might understand your thinking behind your comments.

His comment was perfectly understandable....Kadilo NEVER EVEN WATCHED THE GAME ON TV.

I watched it using Mobdro funnily enough since I'm currently in the UK and was unable to attend the game in the Spurs end.

I would have gone if I'd known the Spam tickets were so easy to obtain however. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I don’t doubt you for one minute. Just as I don’t doubt all those who cannot watch their team live at the stadium for whatever reason and watch it on a tv screen are any less of a supporter. 

I do think you should have been getting snippets on Mobdro Kadilo....get the app on your phone!

Supporting your local team is something to be applauded as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I can help you there 

He must be in the UK as he is self proclaimed supporter of Tommy Robinson. Otherwise he would only be a “supporter from a distance” 

Therefore by own definition he must attend every rally, every event that he holds. Can’t see that happening can you? 

Actually on reflection ....... 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I do think you should have been getting snippets on Mobdro Kadilo....get the app on your phone!

Supporting your local team is something to be applauded as well.

Yeah it don’t pay to be honest on these forums. 

Obviously we have to take it as gospel that everyone on here and other forums watches every game live on the tv, pub or telephone or they cannot claim to be a real supporter. 

Yeah right ........ 

Owl i enjoyed your stats which sent me on a google. Some of the younger members might not be aware that:

ManU: Last promoted 1975. It was just six short years after being crowned European champions that Manchester United were last relegated from England's top flight.

Liverpool - last promotion in 1962. The Reds had actually spent the latter half of the 1950s in the second tier.

Everton - last promoted in 1954. Since being one of the Football League's founding members in 1888, Everton have only ever spent four seasons out of the first tier - in 1930/31 and from 1951 to 1954.

Arsenal - Promoted to the newly enlarged First Division by a Football League vote in 1919, and at the expense of new north London neighbours Tottenham, the Gunners will celebrate a full century of top flight seasons in 2018/19. Impressive.

• Like 1

Ronnie: "His comment was perfectly understandable....Kadilo NEVER EVEN WATCHED THE GAME ON TV."

No Alfie's comment wasn't perfectly understandable.

In these days of virtually all games on tv i try to watch all of City's games but sometimes personal circumstances don't allow it - i haven't watched any of our CL games live on t'internet this season (my wife and sons have though); i watched them later after work. Does that make less of a City fan than if I'd watched live - i don't think so.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie: "His comment was perfectly understandable....Kadilo NEVER EVEN WATCHED THE GAME ON TV."

No Alfie's comment wasn't perfectly understandable.

In these days of virtually all games on tv i try to watch all of City's games but sometimes personal circumstances don't allow it - i haven't watched any of our CL games live on t'internet this season (my wife and sons have though); i watched them later after work. Does that make less of a City fan than if I'd watched live - i don't think so.

Yes. Have you not read Alfipedia’s definition? 

Unless you watch every game live on every occasion by whatever

means you can consider yourself downgraded to only a “supporter from a distance” 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Owl i enjoyed your stats which sent me on a google. Some of the younger members might not be aware that:

ManU: Last promoted 1975. It was just six short years after being crowned European champions that Manchester United were last relegated from England's top flight.

Liverpool - last promotion in 1962. The Reds had actually spent the latter half of the 1950s in the second tier.

Everton - last promoted in 1954. Since being one of the Football League's founding members in 1888, Everton have only ever spent four seasons out of the first tier - in 1930/31 and from 1951 to 1954.

Arsenal - Promoted to the newly enlarged First Division by a Football League vote in 1919, and at the expense of new north London neighbours Tottenham, the Gunners will celebrate a full century of top flight seasons in 2018/19. Impressive.

Time plays tricks with the mind. I was looking up the 'one year wonders' and realised just how many times City had been relegated/promoted.

I had clean forgot' about Oldham and Swindon.

QPR and Watford both had a great one-off season. Ipswich also had a good spell. In the top 4 for a number of years on the trot.

And although we don't think of Everton as anything special; they were the leaders in Championship titles in the early 1960s.

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

I can help you there 

He must be in the UK as he is self proclaimed supporter of Tommy Robinson. Otherwise he would only be a “supporter from a distance” 

Therefore by own definition he must attend every rally, every event that he holds. Can’t see that happening can you? 

Actually on reflection ....... 

No no, supporter from a distance is someone such as yourself who doesn't watch his team either live on TV, i watch Tommy's events on live streams or attend  his protests personally when back in the UK, incidently the last time i visited the Uk was due to someone getting me a ticket for the Utd semi-final and also managed to take in the 3 league games after the semi-final,  6,000 miles to support my club and you can't even go down the road to support yours !!

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maximuss99 said:

Presently Totts are certainly not solvent.

perhaps insolvent .would be  correct.

OK you win maximus....we're going to sell our ground to Haringey council for 1b quid and rent it for a million quid a year.

Perhaps is right.

37 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Supporter from a distance when in Thailand, attending his protests when back in the UK, incidently the last time i visited the Uk was due to someone getting me a ticket for the Utd semi-final and also managed to take in the 3 league games after the semi-final,  6,000 miles to support my club and you can't even go down the road to support yours !!

That’s because I’m an adult and can choose what my priorities are on any given day. 

.......as for the rest we will have to take your word for it won’t we. ????

As I said, honestly doesn’t pay on these forums. 

Edit: nice edit Alfipedia

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

That’s because I’m an adult and can choose what my priorities are on any given day. 

.......as for the rest we will have to take your word for it won’t we. 

As I said, honestly doesn’t pay on these forums. 

Typo

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I don’t want to see your Tommy tank pics, cheers 5555

Unfortunately for you i don't appear to be able to post any pics on here !

Anyway are you watching the scammers today ? ????or are you watering the garden, taking the dog for a walk, shopping with the missus, doing the housework ????????

Edited by alfieconn

22 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Unfortunately for you i don't appear to be able to post any pics on here !

Thank <deleted>. You mean fortunately. 

You’re on the wrong website  Alfie, 

Edited by Kadilo