Tottenham Thread

chonabot

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah, nah, yeah I'm fine, thanks for your concern.

My apologies for chippy tits, it really was a term of endearment to be fair, I will refrain.

How about we agree on Ena Sharples?

I like chippy tits once i finally understood  your comment.

Like where your going with this. This forum IS like a soap opera so we all liken ourselves to a corrie character. I'm  dour so id have to be Albert Tatlock. I see you as an Audrey Roberts.

• Haha 1

What a tragedy , first Glen Hoddle , then this helicopter crash. 

Lets hope tonight's match will be respectful both off and on the pitch . 

Can Spurs get a draw I'll be happy . 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I like chippy tits once i finally understood  your comment.

Like where your going with this. This forum IS like a soap opera so we all liken ourselves to a corrie character. I'm  dour so id have to be Albert Tatlock. I see you as an Audrey Roberts.

No no....you are Karen McDonald.

"Steve McDonald: [to Karen] Look, half the street think you're a slag, the other half think you're a nutter. I think you're both!"

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, balo said:

What a tragedy , first Glen Hoddle , then this helicopter crash. 

Lets hope tonight's match will be respectful both off and on the pitch . 

Can Spurs get a draw I'll be happy . 

If they play tonight they got half a chance. ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Rab C. Nesbitt, sorry i mean Ronnie. Not living in the uk for donkeys im not familiar with Karen Whatsherface but i see in a 2012 poll of who'd people would like to return to Corrie, she came 1st followed by City-fan Curly Watts with Hilda 3rd, so it seems she's well liked.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Rab C. Nesbitt, sorry i mean Ronnie. Not living in the uk for donkeys im not familiar with Karen Whatsherface but i see in a 2012 poll of who'd people would like to return to Corrie, she came 1st followed by City-fan Curly Watts with Hilda 3rd, so it seems she's well liked.

Rab C, haha better than Ronnie P. "you'd rather walk your budgie than have piss in a phone box with ya pals" 

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Rab C, haha better than Ronnie P. "you'd rather walk your budgie than have piss in a phone box with ya pals" 

Bob, its quite breathtaking that guests to the Spurs thread have stooped so low as to be discussing Coronation Street, an outdated soap for simpletons. ????

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1

Just seen a close up photo of the wembley pitch...it looks absolutely dreadful!!!  Just thought i'd post this before City fans blame the NFL game because it was taken before the game!!

I wonder what it'll look like when our game starts?!!

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

Just seen a close up photo of the wembley pitch...it looks absolutely dreadful!!!  Just thought i'd post this before City fans blame the NFL game because it was taken before the game!!

I wonder what it'll look like when our game starts?!!

To be fair Carms i think that City will beat us tonight but can you imagine the excuses and moaning about the pitch on here tomorrow if they didn't !

Edited by alfieconn

35 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair Carms i think that City will beat us tonight but can you imagine the excuses and moaning about the pitch on here tomorrow if they didn't !

Oh for sure.  Go forbid someone throws a hotdog at their team bus!!!

Alas, i'm also expecting them to win quite comfortably, but as i've said before i'm not that bothered about this fixture as long as we don't pick up anymore injuries.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Well Pep has finally held up his hands and admitted he was a disrespectful knot for his Harry kane team comments....maybe the City lads on here will now stop defending him for those stupid jibes!!!

Which of their teams are we facing tonight I wonder? ????

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, if the Harry Kane team wins tonight we can all imigine the unrestrained gloating from you 3 on the City thread!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

To be fair, if the Harry Kane team wins tonight we can all imigine the unrestrained gloating from you 3 on the City thread!

At least your manager had the grace to apologise.

Yes in the extremely unlikely event of us winning you can expect your thread to be very busy indeed.

18 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

At least your manager had the grace to apologise.

Yes in the extremely unlikely event of us winning you can expect your thread to be very busy indeed.

Apologised because Poch got his  knickers in a twist. Apparently  City's management are bemused by Spurs reaction to "the Harry Kane"comment when it was pretty clear what Pep meant: HK is your main man. Seems you spurs fans are also upset.

If Spurs win i wouldn't expect anything less from you Ronnie.

you can bet your money on a brummie sticking the knife in to whichever team loses.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Apologised because Poch got his  knickers in a twist. Apparently  City's management are bemused by Spurs reaction to "the Harry Kane"comment when it was pretty clear what Pep meant: HK is your main man. Seems you spurs fans are also upset.

If Spurs win i wouldn't expect anything less from you Ronnie.

you can bet your money on a brummie sticking the knife in to whichever team loses.

You'd lose. I want Spurs to win tonight big time.  I'll be disappointed if they don't. 

3 minutes ago, balo said:

Not downplaying it , if we win I will not be surprised , we just need one of those days where everyone are playing their best football. 

The table suggests both sides need to be at their best. A win leapfrogs you above City and that alone must be a massive motivator. 

• Like 1