Tottenham Thread

chonabot

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

It was far from a Bickerfest. 

It was a regular poster with far right extremist views posting his disgusting racist filth. 

Im surprised the regular posters on here who genuinely support their side haven’t condemned him and his vile crap as they were on here posting at the same time. Especially as it has been mentioned in a previous post today the appeared increase in football violence and issue at last nights match. 

Are they going do so now?

Violence after an evening kickoff in a minor cup game between the two sides is almost inevitable.

What is there to condemn beyond its usually the same gangs of thugs on either side?

Any innocent people get injured then yes they have my sympathy.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair and making it simple, if the were to sell for 2B it would be a profit of 566m, if they'd invested the initial investment minus 265m after 7 years at 5% they would be on a profit of 838m. All the profit is obviously on the appreciation of the company, therefore if the company doesn't appreciate anymore it makes you wonder how long the owners will persevere with the company if they continue to make such small profits  (28m in the last 4 years). 

Perhaps the owners are waiting for property prices to rise in the area? ????

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Violence after an evening kickoff in a minor cup game between the two sides is almost inevitable.

What is there to condemn beyond its usually the same gangs of thugs on either side?

Any innocent people get injured then yes they have my sympathy.

I’ll try again. 

It was far from a Bickerfest. 

It was a regular poster with far right extremist views posting his disgusting racist filth. 

Im surprised the regular posters on here who genuinely support their side haven’t condemned him and his vile crap as they were on here posting at the same time. 

Are they going to do so now?

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

I’ll try again. 

Im surprised the regular posters on here who genuinely support their side haven’t condemned him and his vile crap as they were on here posting at the same time. 

Well as what I saw was a young t@at making a salute surrounded and egged on by his equally stupid pals accompanied by a comment from Alfredo saying he's probably in trouble for this what more can be said?

The kid in the pic is a muppet....I've met Alfredo and its certainly not him making the salute.

Nothing more to say really.

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well as what I saw was a young t@at making a salute surrounded and egged on by his equally stupid pals accompanied by a comment from Alfredo saying he's probably in trouble for this what more can be said?

The kid in the pic is a muppet....I've met Alfredo and its certainly not him making the salute.

Nothing more to say really.

No that’s not what he said as was pointed out at the time but we will leave it there. You’ve gave your response and lack of condemnation which is disappointing but not surprising. 

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I’ll try again. 

I'm pretty sure most people on here have an understanding of why a Nazi salute is completely out of order. But with Alfie I'm not so sure, although he did delete what he said originally.

Maybe he had an epiphany and realised that you can't laugh off a Nazi salute as ' un PC' .

The problem with some of these far right groups, and comments like Alfie's earlier, is that they have given the Nazi salute a new meaning. Something which is 'a little bit naughty' or 'anti-establishment', when in fact it represents atrocities their little brains can't comprehend. 

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I'm pretty sure most people on here have an understanding of why a Nazi salute is completely out of order. But with Alfie I'm not so sure, although he did delete what he said originally.

Maybe he had an epiphany and realised that you can't laugh off a Nazi salute as ' un PC' .

The problem with some of these far right groups, and comments like Alfie's earlier, is that they have given the Nazi salute a new meaning. Something which is 'a little bit naughty' or 'anti-establishment', when in fact it represents atrocities their little brains can't comprehend. 

He’s a lost cause. 

Im more disappointed by the lack of condemnation by the decent passionate regular loyal supporters who by saying nothing are condoning the behaviour of a right wing extremist who feels the need to post such crap while they are discussing the game. 

It just drags the whole forum down and loses credibility imo. 

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

The difference is that Chelsea owe him money. The money he pumped in is counted as a debt/loan. And Chelsea are worth more because they have invested big time and won things. The investment pushes up their brand value when they win things

Abramovic owns Chelsea .

Chelsea owe him nothing . 

He doesnt owe himself any money .

Just now, Kadilo said:

He’s a lost cause. 

Im more disappointed by the lack of condemnation by the regular loyal supporters who by saying nothing are condoning the behaviour of a right wing extremist who feels the need to post such crap while they are discussing the game. 

It just drags the whole forum down and loses credibility imo. 

To be fair, Kads your just a bit peeved that i recently put one over you on here and on a thread about Tommy Robinson, but thats no reason to make racist slurs about someone that are not true but i suppose being behind your keyboard makes that easy.

Chelsea  rank and file Plastic fans ?

at least their owner has pumped his cash where his mouth is !

Your owner old man Bahamas Joe

who is said to be worth 5 billion quid .has borrowed from Amercian banks your debt of 637  mil quid . 

with that wealth 

why

has.nt he splashed his cash on the initial debt  of  approx 300 mil quid plus

therefore preventing it from rising to 637  mil quid 

my view is as follows

Old man Joe is using Totts as a veichle to service this debt and not touching his own wealth and has Daniel Levy at the wheel controlling this

and Totts rank and file fans will no  doubt  pay  for it

In realality they are paying for it as i submit this post now

9 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, Kads your just a bit peeved that i recently put one over you on here and on a thread about Tommy Robinson, but thats no reason to make racist slurs about someone that are not true but i suppose being behind your keyboard makes that easy.

Your memory is as good as your analysis of your own players when I suggested you should have started Son against City. Another foot and mouth example: 

“Surprised !!! Son has been pony since he returned from the Asian Cup and  he has only started 3 PL games with no goals and no assists in 5 appearances, how many games have you seen him play this season ?“

A Conn. 

13 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

No, vile racists posting photos of Nazi Salutes makes it easy. 

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Your memory is as good as your analysis of your own players when I suggested you should have started Son against City. Another foot and mouth example: 

“Surprised !!! Son has been pony since he returned from the Asian Cup and  he has only started 3 PL games with no goals and no assists in 5 appearances, how many games have you seen him play this season ?“

A Conn. 

+1

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

A Conn. 

Look every time you post on here i make you look silly so why bother, glutton for punishment ah ? all the info is correct, and after last nights game Son said, "and finally i score, it's been a long time" so  he's not been scoring and assisting and thats why i said what i did and he's been pony. And you never answered the question by the way.

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

https://youtu.be/E4-M9lf3IxY

Not sure how anyone can dismiss this discussion as dull, boring or uninteresting as it encapsulates all the current arguments for and against Spurs.

why is it getting boring?  because frankly the whole thing is BO *&*&*&S  and quite days for the media have generated a nothing story and dumbnut football fans have bitten and carried it on.   the truth is levy HAS PUBLICLY STATED says there'  was money to spend and poch decided that he didnt want anyone that was available AND the rest is boring elongated media B$%$% IT made for small minded simpletons 

13 hours ago, carmine said:

The Real Madrid fans hated Mourinho's guts, for his arrogance and treatment of certain stalwart Madrid players.  It would be nothing short of astonishing if Florentino Perez approached him.

'footballers tht dont get picked will bitch and whine and use the media against the boss's that dont pick them, the bigger the 'stars'  the more media clout that tend to have, been the same    for ever.   Yet stat wise murry at madrid  was top of the pops but it was the boring  dull football he produced there that that provoked the CONSTANT waving of the hankies that got him the boot..  sound familiar? 

as for lorrente  , balls to the feet he's bloody good , aka the finish last night , he can hold up and lay of and he can finish  and with his head he's exceptional, not that we've seen that much of that, however his pace over 2 -3 yards has just gone  and v unfortunately it'll b his last season at this level  shame in his day would have been an amazing c/f oh and thought wanyama  looked far better than i expected, last time he ' came bac from injury he looked totally out of sync, this time not so ,, which is good news we've defo missed his muscle

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Perhaps man-of-the-moment Alfie will tell us his opinion why Sheikh Mansour bought City?

cos he's a spoilt brat who wanted a trendy toy and thought that buying into football would give his dictoral anti human rights oil rich country some credibility, he's right it has amongst dullard football ,fans others still see his regime for what it is, anti democratic dictoral verging on totalitarian, brutal homophobic sexist the list can go on 

regarding son , i'm more with alfie than not , since he returned from  national duty he aint  been great. but PONY is ott

As with hugo , seems it could  one thing playing in those tourn's and maybe a whole diferent thing WINNING them ,the post comp social/media responsibilities must weigh heavily,  esp 4 a captain and  no doubts for son   he  is THE korean/asian   superstar footballer atm ok he dodged the draft, the relief from that must be tangible and draining, just out of interest anyone know of any of the french wc winners thats set the 'stage' on fire since the final ?

4 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

cos he's a spoilt brat who wanted a trendy toy and thought that buying into football would give his dictoral anti human rights oil rich country some credibility, he's right it has amongst dullard football ,fans others still see his regime for what it is, anti democratic dictoral verging on totalitarian, brutal homophobic sexist the list can go on 

I was expecting one of you would answer for Alfie. Im still waiting for his answer though.

Childish  response that though 3minus2.

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Abramovic owns Chelsea .

Chelsea owe him nothing . 

He doesnt owe himself any money .

Sorry Sane but your wrong. He hasnt gifted the money to Chelsea. All that money (about £1bn or more) he has pumped in is an interest free loan. Should he go he'd want it back. Look up Chelsea Football Club Limited (thats the football side) and Chelsea Limited (the holding company). Then there is Chelsea PLC. Its an intriguing web. If i remember rightly the stadium and pitch is just as complex due to Chelsea Pitch Owners

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sorry Sane but your wrong. He hasnt gifted the money to Chelsea. All that money (about £1bn or more) he has pumped in is an interest free loan. Should he go he'd want it back. Look up Chelsea Football Club Limited (thats the football side) and Chelsea Limited (the holding company). Then there is Chelsea PLC. Its an intriguing web. If i remember rightly the stadium and pitch is just as complex due to Chelsea Pitch Owners

effectively he has gifted it though,, by turning huge loans into stock ie  he's GIVEN them huge injections of cash  that the club will NEVER pay back 

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

effectively he has gifted it though,, by turning huge loans into stock ie  he's GIVEN them huge injections of cash  that the club will NEVER pay back 

Yes this was the point I was making....if he sold the club without getting his loans repayed which he doesn't expect he would still make a very tidy profit.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

3 minus 2 - you have made an aasumption that Sheik Mansour bought City based on human rights violations in UAE...tenous to say the least.

Alfie - you going to inform us why Sheik Mansour bought City then?

I don't see how that follows from 3-2's link.

Anyway I don't have a dog in this war....the richest clubs buy the best players and mostly win everything....just how it is more and more with each passing year.

There is still plenty to enjoy in a football match from the aroma of the burger stand to the banter in the pub pre match to the songs and piss taking inside the ground of their team and support.

Least said about the warm Budweiser <deleted> served at Wembley the better.

Archived