• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, maximuss99 said:

And plummed right out

The sirens will be wailing 

between 8am to 9am tomorrow morning

unless he has been shot down  LOL

G'day cobber, did yer not see what time i was posting till yesterday, 6pm cobber and just your learned well educated self.  Er, i'd be "stoked" if you'd try and read me post cobber.

17 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^I'm guessing he's recently started doing an afternoon paper round as wellas his morning round.

I was posting late for cobber.  

Now don't get me going , none of us here have the impunity that you have, its really not a fair battle.  

9 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

bitchin gone quite ,,, thnk f'''' c for that,    .good news, we now get bac to chattin tottenham !!!!..  the bad news

dembeles aint playin this year app'https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46138820

I love his rumours comment as he didn't even have to say anything.

Pile a bit of pressure on the Levy wallet and get it prised open Poch good lad. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I love his rumours comment as he didn't even have to say anything.

Pile a bit of pressure on the Levy wallet and get it prised open Poch good lad. :biggrin:

NO doubts poch can handle levy, NEVER seen it to this degree b4 but levy's consistently been outmanouvered, which ever way 'it' swings, it always comes bac on levy. thankfully ray donovan he aint????  but from what i've seen poch IS a master at footie situ' handling...

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Tottenham commissioned these posters at the end of last season mocking London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea by saying their new stadium would host Champions League football

Complaints been made to the UK advertising board about false advertisements 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6366665/Tottenham-breached-advertising-standards-new-stadium-posters.html

Isn't that...err...what you call it...cheating? :cheesy:

What if Spurs get knocked out at the group stage and don't qualify for CL again then that poster will be a 'millstone around the neck'. ???? 

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What if Spurs get knocked out at the group stage and don't qualify for CL again then that poster will be a 'millstone around the neck'. ???? 

Another classic  Levy peice

of propaganda

Such a small club trying to be big????????????

2 minutes ago, maximuss99 said:

Another classic  Levy peice

of propaganda

Such a small club trying to be big????????????

You remind me of a poster 'evenstevens'. You probably have never heard of him, but you two are similar in many ways.

34 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You remind me of a poster 'evenstevens'. You probably have never heard of him, but you two are similar in many ways.

Careful, i got in trouble for suggesting that.  Whoever this is, his sole modus operandi is to stir things up and make trouble....hopefully not for too long.  

Now we can all wait for a confused emoticon.  Yawn.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Tottenham commissioned these posters at the end of last season mocking London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea by saying their new stadium would host Champions League football

Complaints been made to the UK advertising board about false advertisements 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6366665/Tottenham-breached-advertising-standards-new-stadium-posters.html

Yeah, absolute stupidity this by Spurs, really dug ourselves a hole.

Mind you, the mind boggles as to what City fans could possibly have to be laughing at anybody else right now!!  ????

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What if City get thrown out for cheating?  Ever thought of that scenario? ????????

^Of course i thought about it back a few years ago when we paid a fine for Eufa moving the FFP goalposts and ive thought about it this time around with the German's accusations. If we are banned from CL we are banned, and wait to we serve the ban and return. It wouldn't be the end of the world would. Stated before if we are truly guilty of something we take our medicine.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Careful, i got in trouble for suggesting that.  Whoever this is, his sole modus operandi is to stir things up and make trouble....hopefully not for too long.  

Now we can all wait for a confused emoticon.  Yawn.

To be fair to maximuss99; he keeps things buzzing along. I enjoy the banter.

Evensteven was a Chelsea supporter, I think! Not yet sure about max'.

37 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Of course i thought about it back a few years ago when we paid a fine for Eufa moving the FFP goalposts and ive thought about it this time around with the German's accusations. If we are banned from CL we are banned, and wait to we serve the ban and return. It wouldn't be the end of the world would. Stated before if we are truly guilty of something we take our medicine.

I doubt FIFA will do anything, since the man that the allegations center on is the current boss, then secretary general of UEFA.  He's hardly going to be pushing against City or Qatar is he!!!  

Whats he going to say; "ok while you're at it, throw me out of FIFA and charge me too!!"  I really don't think so.

If you were not guilty last time why did you pay that fine?  Innocents don't do that do they?

47 minutes ago, carmine said:

I doubt FIFA will do anything, since the man that the allegations center on is the current boss, then secretary general of UEFA.  He's hardly going to be pushing against City or Qatar is he!!!  

Whats he going to say; "ok while you're at it, throw me out of FIFA and charge me too!!"  I really don't think so.

If you were not guilty last time why did you pay that fine?  Innocents don't do that do they?

Your comments lead me to think that you don't keep up with the posts on this football forum or in the media.

1. See FIFA statement last Friday:

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2018/m=11/news=fifa-statement.html

FIDA have already 'circled the wagons'.

2. Regarding your comment "If you were not guilty last time why did you pay that fine?  Innocents don't do that do they?", I've already tried to explain it to you in very simple terms you might understand in post 28350 on the City thread, but as you seem not to have read it / seen the video I will post it again so you can educate yourself:

"I think this guide to our FFP isn't too difficult for some of you in the lynch mob to understand, but watch and enlighten yourself.

Colin Savage

Colin is a massive Blue, and he is also described as a Manchester City, finance expert.

With thanks to Man City Fan TV Colin spoke about whether the footy leaks documents tell us anything new about FFP and MCFC.

Mr. Savage, during his 11 minute YouTube interview explains, in laymen’s terms the fact that City has nothing to worry about."

35 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Your comments lead me to think that you don't keep up with the posts on this football forum or in the media.

1. See FIFA statement last Friday:

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2018/m=11/news=fifa-statement.html

FIDA have already 'circled the wagons'.

2. Regarding your comment "If you were not guilty last time why did you pay that fine?  Innocents don't do that do they?", I've already tried to explain it to you in very simple terms you might understand in post 28350 on the City thread, but as you seem not to have read it / seen the video I will post it again so you can educate yourself:

"I think this guide to our FFP isn't too difficult for some of you in the lynch mob to understand, but watch and enlighten yourself.

Colin Savage

Colin is a massive Blue, and he is also described as a Manchester City, finance expert.

With thanks to Man City Fan TV Colin spoke about whether the footy leaks documents tell us anything new about FFP and MCFC.

Mr. Savage, during his 11 minute YouTube interview explains, in laymen’s terms the fact that City has nothing to worry about."

Load of old cobblers in that video.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Load of old cobblers in that video.

Classic denial syndrome that Ronnie. You prefer to accept Der Spiegal's view than a reasoned summation. Name just one single element of that which you think was cobblers and we can discuss that element

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Yeah, absolute stupidity this by Spurs, really dug ourselves a hole.

Mind you, the mind boggles as to what City fans could possibly have to be laughing at anybody else right now!!  ????

4 hours ago, carmine said:

What if City get thrown out for cheating?  Ever thought of that scenario? ????????

Honestly mate, I'm getting worried about your obsession. How on earth you came to link City in a post that was about Spurs lying to their fans in a poster is beyond me. I'm sure your mind does boggle

Archived