Tottenham Thread

chonabot

<deleted> !

Cheltenham, Watford and now Stevenage. sure you lot haven't got someone working on the inside at the F.A, ? wink.png

An away tie! I believe you lot are at home? Stop yer whinging...violin.gif

Nah! We're away - legitimate whinge!

It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of this trial. Personally, I find that Redknapp's defense that he is a bit 'thick' quite convincing.

If he gets off the hook he'll probably find himself back again defending a defamation suit from his accountant, who 'Arry seems to be trying to deflect onto. Accountants can only account for bungs things that their clients tell em about!

<deleted> !

Cheltenham, Watford and now Stevenage. sure you lot haven't got someone working on the inside at the F.A, ? wink.png

Haha OK you win...this time.

Signing anyone today Santi?

Looks very quiet out there....helicopter rentals are way down this year apparently!

Valium...pass me the valium. And if the Saha deal happens pass me a gun.

No way will that one happen. It would just be too perfect clap2.gif.Good job you won't have time to give him a medical

All part of the Levy PR machine.

"Its not that bad lads...at least I didn't sign that plonker...oh and the Marseille chairman played moneyball..."

Sorry Abby I couldn't resist. biggrin.png

<deleted> !

Haha OK you win...this time.

Signing anyone today Santi?

Looks very quiet out there....helicopter rentals are way down this year apparently!

Yes - far too bleeding quiet. While you are complaining that you need to get in your third striker it looks like we will teeter on with a brilliant china doll, a 20 minute thespian for a couple of more games and a Moroccan who last scored when I was a lad.

Looks like we got Saha and Nelsen from Blackburn both on short deals.

On the bright side Saha might score goals. Might. Hell he might even get a game....

Edit: Saha is just a loan deal. TFFT. No news on Pav....

Edited by smokie36

Am i right in thinking that we have 3 right backs out on loan now thus no cover for Walker, the 2 players (Townsend and Pienaar) we have as cover for Lennon we let out on loan, Bassong goes out on loan when we have 2 injury prone centre halfs, although not a problem if we can recall Caulker.

Edited by alfieconn

Am i right in thinking that we have 3 right backs out on loan now thus no cover for Walker, the 2 players (Townsend and Pienaar) we have as cover for Lennon we let out on loan, Bassong goes out on loan when we have 2 injury prone centre halfs, although not a problem if we can recall Caulker.

Yes you are but wobbly chops pulled the plug on Corluka's loan deal to keep him as cover for rb and cb positions......umless i've missed something.

Yes you are but wobbly chops pulled the plug on Corluka's loan deal to keep him as cover for rb and cb positions......umless i've missed something.

40.gif

No no carms, Corlukas gone on loan to Bayer.

Anyone have any news n the injuries to Adebayor, Van Der Vaart and Walker? I'd prefer it if they played next monday.

We need them to break down Liverpools 5-4-1 formation. biggrin.png

Excuses started already :)

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

Anyone have any news n the injuries to Adebayor, Van Der Vaart and Walker? I'd prefer it if they played next monday.

Excuses started already

Ekotto - shocking challenge!

Surely a Ban?

Excuses started already

Surely a Ban?

No excuses needed Dev, you've been our bitches for a while now.

Ekotto's challenge was dreadful and Probert didn't even book him. This seasons refereeing has been for the most part aweful. But as i said before, how can any sane person expect a guy to makes all the right calls what with the pace of the premier league? Its a laughable idea. Mindyou some of the aweful decisions have been under the refs nose too.

Excuses started already

Surely a Ban?

No excuses needed Dev, you've been our bitches for a while now.

Ekotto's challenge was dreadful and Probert didn't even book him. This seasons refereeing has been for the most part aweful. But as i said before, how can any sane person expect a guy to makes all the right calls what with the pace of the premier league? Its a laughable idea. Mindyou some of the aweful decisions have been under the refs nose too.

Seriously it's like the lottery now with the Refs decisions. Stonewall penalty done on Charlie Adam right in front of the Ref, luckily it didn't impact our result in the end.

Your new croc centre forwardgiggle.gif is more crocked than our croc centre forward. Hope for your sake that 'Arry's judgement comes up before late summer or Levy will have stuffed your team half full of loanees to hedge his bets for the next manager.

The chips are down for Arsenal and Wenger goes for another young tight-@rse. Bleeding typical!

Your new croc centre forwardgiggle.gif is more crocked than our croc centre forward. Hope for your sake that 'Arry's judgement comes up before late summer or Levy will have stuffed your team half full of loanees to hedge his bets for the next manager.

The chips are down for Arsenal and Wenger goes for another young tight-@rse. Bleeding typical!

Think you've hit the nail on the head there mate. They way the court case is going i'd be surprised if Levy hasn't already started interviewing.

The Special One has kept us his softly softly campaign to get back to the UK. Obviously he wants Man U. If that's not going to happen who do you think he would go for? A return to Chelsea is out as Abramovich has declared himself a busted flush on further Chelski mega-bucks overnight. [Wonder how VB thinks about that]

Present managements of our two clubs would not stomach the power motor mouth would want and certainly our present owner would not give him the transfer money he needs.

Edited by SantiSuk

The Special One has kept us his softly softly campaign to get back to the UK. Obviously he wants Man U. If that's not going to happen who do you think he would go for? A return to Chelsea is out as Abramovich has declared himself a busted flush on further Chelski mega-bucks overnight. [Wonder how VB thinks about that]

Present managements of our two clubs would not stomach the power motor mouth would want and certainly our present owner would not give him the transfer money he needs.

Mr Mancini should be a worried man is what i think.

Mr Mancini should be a worried man is what i think.

If he don't win the league he'll be sacked. Mickey mouse management always do this!