Tottenham Thread

chonabot

if benteke deal goes tits up,tbh @ 25 mil after 1 season in the prem !!!! i wont be to fazed about it, nice but 7 mil 2 much 4 me. Always been relatively impressed with this guy http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23347131 buy him and remy? not sure its the ans just a thought..

Benteke is quality but I agree overpriced. The lad in the link is a big mouthed tw4t.

Hardly a comparison....Remy yeah...but the rape charge looms heavily this window....

Edited by mrbojangles

if benteke deal goes tits up,tbh @ 25 mil after 1 season in the prem !!!! i wont be to fazed about it, nice but 7 mil 2 much 4 me. Always been relatively impressed with this guy http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23347131 buy him and remy? not sure its the ans just a thought..

Benteke is quality but I agree overpriced. The lad in the link is a big mouthed tw4t.

Hardly a comparison....Remy yeah...but the rape charge looms heavily this window....

Thought being aloud mouth tw4t was a pre requisite for a footballerrolleyes.gif but tbh I'm not sure how u work that one though smokes facepalm.gif but one in 2'5 in 50 prem games, is worth a thought, .as for remy, must admit to forgetting bout the rape charge, wonder what the sp is on it is? ,,,,,,,.thinking as i'm typing bout it,,,,,,,,, qpr are bidding strongly on Hooper, which probably dont make it look 2 good!!!!

Edited by mrbojangles

Thought being aloud mouth tw4t was a pre requisite for a footballerrolleyes.gif but tbh I'm not sure how u work that one though smokes facepalm.gif but one in 2'5 in 50 prem games, is worth a thought, .as for remy, must admit to forgetting bout the rape charge, wonder what the sp is on it is? ,,,,,,,.thinking as i'm typing bout it,,,,,,,,, qpr are bidding strongly on Hooper, which probably dont make it look 2 good!!!!

I agree Benteke's price is steep but i reckon a chunk of it will be paid in add ons. However, Benteke is the 4th highest scorer for a striker in his debut season in the premier league so the argument for his price tag is not totally unfair. The other matter in our favor is if he continued to play as well his value, especially at his age, would double.

Remy surprised me last season in how quickly he adjusted. He would be perfect as a wide player but the beauty would be he could run the line if Benteke was injured. That potential rape charge makes it a non starter.

Still not happy with the uncertainty at left back. Perhaps AVB knows what he is doing about it but i wish he would let us know.

btw, interesting if Bernard is a bona fide target of ours and not media crap because he looks very handy doesn't he!

Just in case you missed the latest version of Benteke speculation....theboyhotspur says he has a Villa source confirming it is a done deal. Evidently both Benteke and his agent have indicated Spurs are the chosen ones.

http://theboyhotspur.com/?p=2703

I'm not inclined to trust a blog which starts with a "Wotcha".....rolleyes.gif

That said I hope its true! smile.png

Just in case you missed the latest version of Benteke speculation....theboyhotspur says he has a Villa source confirming it is a done deal. Evidently both Benteke and his agent have indicated Spurs are the chosen ones.

Me too.... The waiting is killing me. Please Mr Levy learn from recent transfer windows. Four weeks on Saturday.....not long now.

• Like 1

Me too.... The waiting is killing me. Please Mr Levy learn from recent transfer windows. Four weeks on Saturday.....not long now.

I know mate I know....if we get Benteke in addition to Paulinho I will be very happy indeed with this window!

I was going to post this on the Arsenal thread, but I figure Chic Coq would get upset. So in here is best.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes, but you haven't pissed on us in 18 years biggrin.png

Breaking News!

Manchester United are ready to make a massive £60million offer for Gareth Bale.

You're OK though, it's the Daily Mirror.

cheesy.gif

I was going to post this on the Arsenal thread, but I figure Chic Coq would get upset. So in here is best.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Breaking News!

cheesy.gif

Maybe that's why Levy is waiting to complete the Benteke deal? wink.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Breaking News!

cheesy.gif

Maybe that's why Levy is waiting to complete the Benteke deal? wink.png

Bale is not going anywhere. He will be the leading goal scorer in the Premiership for Spurs as we go on to win the title.

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gimage.jpg

Yes, but you haven't pissed on us in 18 years xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png

Breaking News!

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Maybe that's why Levy is waiting to complete the Benteke deal? xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

Bale is not going anywhere. He will be the leading goal scorer in the Premiership for Spurs as we go on to win the title.

I believe that if they buy Benteke, then realistically they have a chance of 3rd maybe 4th.

I dont see anyway Spurs finishing above City or Chelsea.

I dont know if you are being serious about winning the league, but even the most ardent supporters would say that is a stretchlaugh.png

I was going to post this on the Arsenal thread, but I figure Chic Coq would get upset. So in here is best.attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gimage.jpg

Yes, but you haven't pissed on us in 18 years 20x20xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77

Breaking News!

Maybe that's why Levy is waiting to complete the Benteke deal? 20x20xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.p

I believe that if they buy Benteke, then realistically they have a chance of 3rd maybe 4th.

I dont know if you are being serious about winning the league, but even the most ardent supporters would say that is a stretchxlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Bookmark this for later hat eating!

I was going to post this on the Arsenal thread, but I figure Chic Coq would get upset. So in here is best.attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gimage.jpg

Yes, but you haven't pissed on us in 18 years xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png

Breaking News!

Maybe that's why Levy is waiting to complete the Benteke deal? xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

I dont know if you are being serious about winning the league, but even the most ardent supporters would say that is a stretchxlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Bookmark this for later hat eating!

So you are being serious!!w00t.gif

OK, its bookmarked. Get your excuses ready.laugh.png

• Like 1

Not sure what the chavs would say.

well actually I do. they would pi** themselves.

A fair few would also be saying Remy looks like a long stretch.

still can't work out this mata thing.

Not sure what the chavs would say.

well actually I do. they would pi** themselves.

A fair few would also be saying Remy looks like a long stretch.

still can't work out this mata thing.

mate f u'd read that article i was on about on the utd thread, shame i cant find it , but imo it defo gave a bit of an insight about it, it was murry boy out lining his favored options with formations and how he saw the players fit in with them , he had mata more or less as a winger, @ made him sound more of an add on or option as opposed 2 central of his structure, bearing in mind arguably, he was ure best player last season, at the time tbh it really quite surprised me, now, maybe puts it into a little clearer perspective,? but u know me always up 4 speculation whistling.gif

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

we keep saying ' he aint 4 sale' !!! But we all reluctantly agreed earlier that if madrid were dumb enuf to give us 60 mil was it? then we'd just have to take it, and tbh, with the new stad ect , could levy c the color of utds money 2 b any different 2 Madrids? with the way things are going seems 60 aint totally scary, perhaps 80 would do the trickbiggrin.png of if utd persisted, we get 50 plus rooney on a 3 ? year loan them paying the bulk of his wagescheesy.gif and the next transfer div''ed up,giggle.gif with bales length of contract atm the ADVANTAGE is 100% ours, and we need to make it clear if pushed we're gonna use it clap2.gif

I reckon Man U have plans to make the biggest signings of the transfer window......and that will be either Ronaldo or Bale.

Bale!!! He's said, the clubs also confirmed, he's staying. How many times must it be said. We have one more season just as we stated Modric was staying for another season.

That aside, why would he go/why we would we sell/let him go to Man Utd. They are a long long way from the Ferguson team and regardless, Real Madrid want him.

It would be far more realistic to suggest a Ronaldo return. Every world class player would find it hard to turn down the opportunity to work with David Moyes

Carmine do you believe everything a player or a manager says?

I reckon Man U have plans to make the biggest signings of the transfer window......and that will be either Ronaldo or Bale.

Bale!!! He's said, the clubs also confirmed, he's staying. How many times must it be said. We have one more season just as we stated Modric was staying for another season.

That aside, why would he go/why we would we sell/let him go to Man Utd. They are a long long way from the Ferguson team and regardless, Real Madrid want him.

It would be far more realistic to suggest a Ronaldo return. Every world class player would find it hard to turn down the opportunity to work with David Moyes

Carmine do you believe everything a player or a manager says?

No mate but i tend to go along with the bloody obviousbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Bit late for you mate! biggrin.png

Must be the cricket keeping u up!!

104-9 The aussies are getting a hammeringcheesy.gif

Yeah got the Glenfiddich out and live streaming on the big screen listening to the commentators bullshit is a joy these days smile.png

• Like 1