Tottenham Thread

chonabot

ARSEne is after Bernard now says the jungle drums. Lets pray Sandro and Paulinho have got some influence in steering him to WHL.

4 weeks to go. After the Benteke failure I am getting a tad impatient. COYS lets have something this week.

I think its all down to Levy Ian, no centre forward, no one leaving as he is obviously asking too much money ! someone needs to shoot him and put me in charge whistling.gif

Footnote : you would have thought that he had learnt his lesson after previous seasons but obviously not ( wheres the angry emoticon BJ)

I would have thought that the Tottenham attitude would be ..... "Never Be Surprised.... Only Disappointed"

the quality presscheesy.gif were consistent that we didn't break the structure for adeboy so given that we signed him when bale was on 70,, 80 was breaking the he structure, but there we go

So you were wrong then?

56 publications say 100k

2 publications say 80k

Rijiit says 50K

Can we have your final word on it rijiit?

You could always swap Bale for Rooney and we might throw in Nani as well as a few bob,how does that one sound chaps?

The crowing on here is astonishing today.

We don't sign one player and you would think we were relegated.

At least our captain aint injured for three months....or Bale suspended for eating an opposition player.

You gotta laugh really.....a few bob Nads?......you throw those two in and the price is going up up up!

Next Jack will be telling us Ade "spacehopper" Bayor is on £250k a week as well.

• Like 1

You could always swap Bale for Rooney and we might throw in Nani as well as a few bob,how does that one sound chaps?

At least our captain aint injured for three months....or Bale suspended for eating an opposition player.

You gotta laugh really.....a few bob Nads?......you throw those two in and the price is going up up up!

Next Jack will be telling us Ade "spacehopper" Bayor is on £250k a week as well.

I'll you what smokes, the day we'll get a world class centre forward will be the day that Utd get a world class midfield player laugh.png

THAT post was to give Carmine a start this morning not you!tongue.png stranger things have happened though have they not...imagine Rooney and Nani at the lane wink.png plus what?.... lets say 20 million for another striker ...that is the business Levy really likes doing.

THAT post was to give Carmine a start this morning not you!tongue.png stranger things have happened though have they not...imagine Rooney and Nani at the lane wink.png plus what?.... lets say 20 million for another striker ...that is the business Levy really likes doing.

Your dreaming again Red 28.gif

Yes he is Alfredo.....the talk amongst ourselves is about the possibility of moving Bale into CF....possibly buying a quality left winger and going with the three strikers in that way.

I would prefer someone who plays just CF but its a decent option.

• Like 1

Its pile on Smokie day.

I was going to suggest that Spurs could sign Robinho and pair him up with Adebayor...but Milan re- signed him a few days ago.tongue.png

Keep piling it on chaps....I can take you all day long ya bunch of pussies! tongue.png

• Like 1

Yes he is Alfredo.....the talk amongst ourselves is about the possibility of moving Bale into CF....possibly buying a quality left winger and going with the three strikers in that way.

To be fair smokes i can't see us buying anyone else, unless someone like Messi crops up for thirty bob sad.png

Its pile on Smokie day.

I was going to suggest that Spurs could sign Robinho and pair him up with Adebayor...but Milan re- signed him a few days ago.tongue.png

Keep piling it on chaps....I can take you all day long ya bunch of pussies! tongue.png

But we all know you woke up this morning in a cold sweat and headed straight for the bottle to soothe your torment. :-)

To be fair smokes i can't see us buying anyone else, unless someone like Messi crops up for thirty bob sad.png

Plenty looking to play alongside Bale and Paulinho....and getting thirty chances a game.

Just a shame they all want £200k a week an all!

Its pile on Smokie day.

But we all know you woke up this morning in a cold sweat and headed straight for the bottle to soothe your torment. :-)

I'm away to boil the kettle. The perils of drink mjj....I never ever start before the sun is over the yardarm....biggrin.png

+1

Bale as cf with a winger either side and Pauliniho in behind sounds like good sense.

Not sure if everyone is aware of BJ competition....lol sounds interesting

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/653753-epl-prediction-competition-201314/page-2#entry6631553

Seriuosly you should join it, its good fun.

Smokes is the standard bearer for Spurs, Alfie normally pops along for the first half dozen games, but carmine and rijiit are nowhere to be seensad.png

David Moyes banking on record deals. Bale still in his sights along with Fabregas.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article3821027.ece

I doubt he will get Fabregas for £10m.

laugh.png

Mr Levy must be thinking 80 Mil for Bale + 25 Mil I saved because I didn't rush the Benteke deal, minus 17 Mil for Pauilinho and possibly a few million for some stuff I want to get rid of.

100 Mil in the bank isn't a bad off season bit of work.wink.png

Bale wants to stay at Spurs. End of! Hands off! And when we win the premiership this season, he will stay for 14/15 as well. That will be the optimum time to sell 2 years from now.

They forget that he has improved every season....and will continue to do so....now there is something for everyone to chew on! biggrin.png

Bale wants to stay at Spurs. End of! Hands off! And when we win the premiership this season, he will stay for 14/15 as well. That will be the optimum time to sell 2 years from now.

I'm sure he does, but I'm also sure he'd go to Man U if the terms for him and Spurs were right.

I remember reading he wanted Spurs to show some ambition and I don't think the Benteke dithering did much to make him think Man U wouldn't be a better option.

I'm sure he does, but I'm also sure he'd go to Man U if the terms for him and Spurs were right.

I remember reading he wanted Spurs to show some ambition and I don't think the Benteke dithering did much to make him think Man U wouldn't be a better option.

Unfortunately that is a very compelling argument...... God I hope I am not agreeing with a gooner?

Unfortunately that is a very compelling argument...... God I hope I am not agreeing with a gooner?

ups prefers to slum it on the Leyton High Road Ian! biggrin.png

Still plenty of time to sign a striker....Villa wanted too much money....frankly if that is the fee then Soldado is better value!

• Like 1

ups prefers to slum it on the Leyton High Road Ian! biggrin.png

Still plenty of time to sign a striker....Villa wanted too much money....frankly if that is the fee then Soldado is better value!

Shouldn't be too difficult smokes......no-one else wants him biggrin.png

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/416095/No-bids-yet-for-Tottenham-target-Roberto-Soldado?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

What do you reckon a last minute bid of 5 Mil and a starting line up with Defoe ans Adeboy?

Edited by uptheos

The youtube link at the bottom of that article had me salivating....Soldado would be a perfect fit.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdOQ66PS2Vg&feature=player_embedded

Much quicker in every sense than the lumbering Adebayor!

But you already only have to pay Ade's wages....no extra outlay. I think it will be the dynamic duo again......cheap. wink.png