Tottenham Thread

chonabot

here you go rye boy , a classic example/reason why i don't read or take any notice of the the tabloid press

a <deleted> story , by a <deleted> paper , 4 a <deleted> audience wai2.gif

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/328049/EXCLUSIVE-Wayne-Rooney-switches-clubs-on-a-round-of-golf-near-Chelsea-HQ

sori spurs boys totally of topic

Funny old betting on where Bale will be after the summer window closes.

1/3 with Ladbrokes, 4/7 with Bet 365 to be at Spurs (only two showing)

5/4 - 11/8 - 1/2 - 13/8 with Bet 365, Sky Bet, Victor & Ladbrokes to be at Real Madrid.

Now 2/5 Ladbrokes, 4/6 Sky Bet

Money being taken on a move. 11/10 - 10-11 others.

Man U just lost in Japan

3-2.i think.

Huh......

Wrong thread.... This is the Spurs thread, only for Spurs related spury type stuff, n nonsense.

redrus

Jogo bonito.

Moyes. 1 win 2 losses.

Transfer success. SFA.

Sweet f all.

Kindly keep this foul betting malarky off the Tottenham Thread.

Alfredo warned you already. This is the greatest thread on the footy forum....its so because we talk foitball here and not <deleted>.

Now as carmine's favourite monarch might say....

Naff orf! :D

Man U just lost in Japan

3-2.i think.

Huh......

Wrong thread.... This is the Spurs thread, only for Spurs related spury type stuff, n nonsense.

redrus

Come on redruns, you KNOW we wanna take the hiss outta man yoo if the get beat. Just one line and we move onto the important stuff. Are you an angry guy? Or just a bad day?

From me best wishes. See you on 30th November... Can't wait to see the look on Moyes face.....lol

• Like 1

Soldado deal reportedly on the rocks:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1505009/tottenham-hotspur-fail-agree-fee-valencia-forward-roberto-soldado?cc=4716

Also reported that Carmine is in the market for a machete, a derringer and a white hot poker.

Spurs will up their bid, they like buying older players.

Edited by uptheos

Levy is taking the proper piss this summer.....usually the pretend bids are believable £10m targets....but this time he's fied up a row of £30m targets.

You gitta hand it to him....a starring role in the Xmas panto this time around.

Please bring back Spitting Image!

Levy is taking the proper piss this summer.....usually the pretend bids are believable £10m targets....but this time he's fied up a row of £30m targets.

Never mind smokes, there's a possible 23 million bid for 30 year old Lopez from Lyon if Soldano fails

Never mind smokes, there's a possible 23 million bid for 30 year old Lopez from Lyon if Soldano fails

And you are sounding as old and cynical as a united 'supporter' whose name I can not mention.

Lisandro Lopez. I forgot about him. Pretty nice player who can score ya a goal. Another Argentine.

Lisandro Lopez. I forgot about him. Pretty nice player who can score ya a goal. Another Argentine.

And you are sounding as old and cynical as a united 'supporter' whose name I can not mention.

Lopez, meanwhile, was the subject of a failed Deadline Day bid by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy back in January.

The 30-year-old forward, who can also play on the wings, has just a year left on his contract and has made it clear to his club he intends to move on this summer.

Spurs are set to go back in before the deadline with Lyon aware that they need to sell now or lose Lopez for nothing in 12 months.

Soldado deal reportedly on the rocks:

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1505009/tottenham-hotspur-fail-agree-fee-valencia-forward-roberto-soldado?cc=4716

Also reported that Carmine is in the market for a machete, a derringer and a white hot poker.

If we failed in our bid for Benteke i think the Soldado deal was very unlikely. For that sort of money and at his age always highly doubtful. add to that there are clubs out there that could throw the money to Valencia without thinking twice. Athletico Madrid must have a bundle for example.

Villa proved eighteen months ago that real talent can be found for 7m if you are willing to take a risk and that is the situation we have found ourselves in, so i just hope that AVB's faith in Baldini is well founded.

As Alfie posted the other day theres a few out there that might well suit our new system.

• Like 2

Lopez, meanwhile, was the subject of a failed Deadline Day bid by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy back in January.

The 30-year-old forward, who can also play on the wings, has just a year left on his contract and has made it clear to his club he intends to move on this summer.

Spurs are set to go back in before the deadline with Lyon aware that they need to sell now or lose Lopez for nothing in 12 months.

Lopez will be going. He's already had his tearful goodbye with the Lyon faithful in his last home game.

$23mil is a lot for a 30 year old, but with the silly money being paid for strikers these days, whose to say who's overpaying and who ain't ?

Man U just lost in Japan

3-2.i think.

Huh......

redrus

redruns, clap2.gif

Just one line and we move onto the important stuff........ Are you an angry guy? Or just a bad day?

Are you serious..? I'm neither an angry person or having a bad day, I'm having a great day, thanks for the concern though....thumbsup.gif

with metta wai.gif

redrus

• Like 1

Hahaha, I bet he's younger than you... ;)

redrus

Man U just lost in Japan

3-2.i think.

Huh......

redrus

redruns, clap2.gif

Just one line and we move onto the important stuff........ Are you an angry guy? Or just a bad day?

Are you serious..? I'm neither an angry person or having a bad day, I'm having a great day, thanks for the concern though....thumbsup.gif

with metta wai.gif

redrus

Moyes had a blinder too.

redruns, clap2.gif

with metta wai.gif

redrus

Moyes had a blinder too.

Waheeey..., thats the spirit.. wink.png

redrus