Tottenham Thread

chonabot

You know if the papers had their way Bale would have been sold fifteen times this summer already.

How many times? AVB says no comment.

Guess what....its because he's sick to death of repeating himself!

Give it up mate....or take it to your transfer rumours thread and munble away to yourself with a pint of Brodie's Citra.

There we are isn't that better? biggrin.png

Lots of Spurs supporters want to keep up with the latest, believe it or not there's more than the 4 on TV.........or is there?biggrin.png

I'm impressed a Scot knows of Brodies in East London though.

You know if the papers had their way Bale would have been sold fifteen times this summer already.

Give it up mate....or take it to your transfer rumours thread and munble away to yourself with a pint of Brodie's Citra.

Lots of Spurs supporters want to keep up with the latest, believe it or not there's more than the 4 on TV.........or is there?biggrin.png

yeah and they can and more than likely do use Google O's biggrin.png

yeah and they can and more than likely do use Google O's

Some left back rumours please ups.

BAE will be very happy to still be at WHL. thumbsup.gif

Interesting article about him from 2010

Benoît Assou-Ekotto: 'I play for the money. Football's not my passion'

The Tottenham defender admits to being a mercenary as he seeks to escape the game's unreal world

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-hotspur

Edited by uptheos

OMG....ups is doing a Seapok on our thread. laugh.png

You carry on ups....keep the poor folk without internet informed....rolleyes.gifwink.png

How does he manage that then smokes? Big with the pen and paper is he rolleyes.gif

Edited by rijit

You carry on ups....keep the poor folk without internet informed....rolleyes.gifwink.png

How does he manage that then smokes? Big with the pen and paper is he then rolleyes.gif

Exactly.... as in 12488 laugh.png

Edited by uptheos

OMG....ups is doing a Seapok on our thread. Posted Image

You carry on ups....keep the poor folk without internet informed....Posted ImagePosted Image

How does he manage that then smokes? Big with the pen and paper is he then Posted Image

Exactly.... as in 12488 Posted Image

Is that your Twatter code ups? :rolleyes:

Oh and rij....let's just grin happily today....finally we are signing a striker with speed, agility and accuracy. :D

IF the rumours are right, I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Bale. He's 25 now and has the chance to play alongside some of the greatest players in the world at the most famous club in the world. Turning out for Real at the Bernabau must be a dream come true. If Levy is simply trying to squeeze Real for every euro to the point they back off, it will be akin to a crime forcing Bale to stay at WHL, knowing his dream was easily possible. I don't know his character, but I've read good things about him. He could become a 'wounded' player and I've seen it happen before, where a player loses heart and motivation. If Levy has any integrity left at all AND IF Bale truly wants to leave, then he should sell him now at a world record fee, before the deal's off and no one wins. With 85 Million Euro's Spurs can buy 4 top class players, but I guess the reality is they won't. sad.png

How does he manage that then smokes? Big with the pen and paper is he then rolleyes.gif

Exactly.... as in 12488 laugh.png

Is that your Twatter code ups? :rolleyes:

Oh and rij....let's just grin happily today....finally we are signing a striker with speed, agility and accuracy. :D

What striker!!! Where's the Daddies??

Course not mjj....its only the Spaniards are saying Spurs have bought Soldado.

Let's wait till he passes his medical. laugh.png

After Defoe's hat trick Levy must be praying he fails!

Edited by uptheos

Alfie says Bale came to prominence 2 seasons ago. I am sure he is right. playing in Europe.

This coming season we will see new stars emerging from the German, French, Italian and Spanish leagues.

There will be more choice than ever in a years time for clubs like RM.

100mil for Bale, or 30-80 for a new rising star?

Bale is not new on the scene as Alfie says.

If I was Levy I would do it now.

If you was Abramawich would you do it know ? after all its not like we need the money !

Edited by alfieconn

Alfie says Bale came to prominence 2 seasons ago. I am sure he is right. playing in Europe.

This coming season we will see new stars emerging from the German, French, Italian and Spanish leagues.

If you was Abramawich would you do it know ? after all its not like we need the money !

Good point. Probably not.

Why are spurs paying for Soldado by instalments?

I'm asking you at whatever price they offer for Bale, if they do this season. Was that so hard to decipher?

To make things easier for you I'll take a figure of £86m, as reported in your beloved Guardian. If that is the max they will offer this year, do you think RM will offer more next year?

Brain of Britain try reading the posts on here and you'll see that iv'e already answered the question

Posted Today, 12:44

SinglePot, on 28 Jul 2013 - 10:04, said:snapback.png

Bale wants out. New contract not being discussed with Spurs. Levy should let the boy go to further his career now. 86 mil. He won't get more next season. What is Levy playing at?

How do you know ? if he has a great season and Spurs finish in the top 4, what will he be worth then ?

• Like 1

Good point. Probably not.

Why are spurs paying for Soldado by instalments?

Why would you pay cash if you can pay in instalments ? anyway isn't this how all transfers are done ?

If its good enough for Madrid.....

Whats makes me laugh smokes is that no one actually knows how much RM have offered if at all ! 86m, 100m, thirty bob cheesy.gif

I'm just waiting for Mystic jack and his crystal ball to make an appearence rolleyes.gif

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

I'm asking you at whatever price they offer for Bale, if they do this season. Was that so hard to decipher?

To make things easier for you I'll take a figure of £86m, as reported in your beloved Guardian. If that is the max they will offer this year, do you think RM will offer more next year?

Brain of Britain try reading the posts on here and you'll see that iv'e already answered the question

Posted Today, 12:44

SinglePot, on 28 Jul 2013 - 10:04, said:snapback.png

Bale wants out. New contract not being discussed with Spurs. Levy should let the boy go to further his career now. 86 mil. He won't get more next season. What is Levy playing at?

How do you know ? if he has a great season and Spurs finish in the top 4, what will he be worth then ?

I asked the question because of your answer to SinglePot, jeez!!

if he has a great season and Spurs finish in the top 4, what will he be worth then ?

Hence, my asking you the question.

So your question to SinglePot is your answer to me.....okay. Wow! I, I , I, oh, forget it.....