Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yeah really funny stoned boy, were all rolling around at your sharp wit. But just quickly, tell me what does it feel like to call yourself

'a real member' cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

and seems to me you you do your utmost to live up to it. But no worries we understand, we try to show empathy for the disabled on this threadw00t.gif .

Yeh loves to dish it but can't take it. Gets a little bit of stick and runs off the the knees Up Mother Brown forumlaugh.png

Stii, gotta be nice to him, his teams one of our six pointers every season and unbelievably Fat Sam has just pissed 20m up the wall on Downandout and that Carolinhothumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine

Right now, i wouldn't know where to begin!!

Certainly i'd start with Capoue (Sandro is some way off yet) with Paulinho, three of the back four pick themselves with the exception of left back. But, apart from the obvious of Soldado up top the attacking three in midfield is so open with options galore but until the movements of Erik Lamela and Gareth Bale are confirmed who knows.

If moves go to plan we could be looking at a forward three of Willian Dembele Lamela/Chadli.

The other 433 would mean Dembele dropping back deeper as per last season.

Assuming Willian passes his medica, and if we secure Lamela, bank 90m quid+ Coentrao it will have been nothing short of a magnificent window for the club. And as you can see i can't see Bale staying, not if Madrid have managed to stump up the cash. I think Baldini's over there now to screw them over some more whilst the Lamela deal is ongoing.

Bit worried right now about desperate Arsenal jumping in for Lamela. They are probably our biggesy worry in having the deal scuppered

Edited by carmine

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Jeez!!! That's some midfield selection problem for you guys!

I seem to recall Mourinho saying a few years ago that you need 2 players for every position so thats exactly what we have got, 10 for 5 positions, it's called strength in depth !

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

I seem to recall Mourinho saying a few years ago that you need 2 players for every position so thats exactly what we have got, 10 for 5 positions, it's called strength in depth !

It's called selling all your best players and replacing them with dross.

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Sorry, i no understand sad.png

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Nah, 'prem dross' as u so elegantly put it, is when a bottom half club is buying a top ten ish team rejects, In the hope they might come good, they v rarely do,,, now who springs to mind that's currently doing that ?

your not very good at this demi nasty ish banter sort of stuff are you stoneyboy. ever tried being interesting or maybe even nice? you never know you might find it works for you

Edited by rijit

That Townsend is having a stormer. Let's hope it's in a teacup.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He had a great end to last season at qpr and was the stand out player and man of the match in more match's than not, tbh i don't see him as a vb style of player, and he;s got enuf to learn,but he's defo got a point to prove, almost to a fault, and most of us on here have been saying from his form in pre season, and we all know pre season ect ect, but he's ready and he deserves starts/game time and when he gets them HE WILL CHANGE and win GAMES.

"Born in Brazil in 1988 and yet he is a Chelsea fan cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif "

Looks like wilai was right there alfie, yer man in advance talks with the Chavs tongue.png

555555 Told yer!!!!

There was a time when Liverpool were the kings of europe and winning european cups. Has your aspirations really fallen this low that you spend your time arguing the toss on whether or not a (probably) overated brazillian wanted join your club or not were it not?!!!

Anyway, bask in your glory but for the record i see Rodgers possibly playing Coutinho too much and the lad getting burnt out. Its about decent squad depth and despite your proclamations Wilai you don't have. Well, for a top four spot its light years short.

whose in talks with chelsea ?

you've probably seen it now, but looks like an 11th hour shafting on Willian
yes mate I've seen it now . and if that happens which it probably will, and Im not saying we wouldn't of happily welcomed him , but on here theree were doubts itat at30 mill with his goals to game that he was good value for money..and again as someone on the scouse thread said they've git youngsters coming thru likewise 4 us. maybe we could go in and nick Mata in January !!! Edited by rijit

yes mate I've seen it now . and if that happens which it probably will, and Im not saying we wouldn't of happily welcomed him , but on here theree were doubts itat at30 mill with his goals to game that he was good value for money..and again as someone on the scouse thread said they've git youngsters coming thru likewise 4 us. maybe we could go in and nick Mata in January !!!

Agreed. Spurs might ought to take a breath and take stock. Seems that cash might be burning a hole in their pocket. On the other hand, I'm sure they would like to build a squad right away that can qualify for the CL without Bale.

yes mate I've seen it now . and if that happens which it probably will, and Im not saying we wouldn't of happily welcomed him , but on here theree were doubts itat at30 mill with his goals to game that he was good value for money..and again as someone on the scouse thread said they've git youngsters coming thru likewise 4 us. maybe we could go in and nick Mata in January !!!

I agree, we got Coutinho for 8.5M, United got RVP for 24M, how is this kid worth 30M?

I think clubs are better off scouting out players under the radar and take a chance on them for a much smaller fee there has to be enough of them out there.

Edited by BangrakBob

I agree, we got Coutinho for 8.5M, United got RVP for 24M, how is this kid worth 30M?

I think clubs are better off scouting out players under the radar and take a chance on them for a much smaller fee there has to be enough of them out there.

Agreed with the idea completely, though it seems that prices have gone up at least 25% if not more since RVP signed with United. You'd have to think he would be worth at least $50mil in today's market.

• Like 1