Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Being an ardent Spurs fan, i hope we get the 100 million for Bale they might even then give me a new mobility scooter with my season ticket, as mine is getting a bit old

Blimey ! Another Spurs supporter ! facepalm.gif

whose in talks with chelsea ?

you've probably seen it now, but looks like an 11th hour shafting on Willian

Or Jose's just being a nuisance! Why on earth would Chelsea need Willian?

As a replacement for Mata. There's been constant speculation about Mata being sold and,according to Sky Sports,Man. Utd. are interested. Mourinho wants him to play wide right, rather than down the middle, which might have set the tongues wagging.

• Like 1

Being an ardent Spurs fan, i hope we get the 100 million for Bale they might even then give me a new mobility scooter with my season ticket, as mine is getting a bit old

and Canadian to. Hope that's not a problem smile.png

No problem ! You'll have plenty of company.facepalm.gif

Jimbo's on the Man Utd thread from time to time but is currently in self imposed exile due to creative differences with the mods....biggrin.png

Welcome to the thread Joey! biggrin.png

Edited by smokie36

Blimey ! Another Spurs supporter ! Posted Image
and Canadian to. Hope that's not a problem Posted Image

That's fine Joey most spurs fans don't hail from anywhere near white hart lane,you'll fit in fine.

I didn't see the game, but winning 5-0 away to anyone in the EL is an excellent performance.

Rubbish, even Swansea won 5-1.

This is just Blatter organising matches to get votes from little clubs that should still be playing knockouts with each other.

Bring back the Intertoto cup, that's about the standard.

BBC report tonight Mourinho saying he knows Willian is coming to Chelsea. Hope he enjoys sitting on the bench. 2 weeks into the season and I'm Mourinhoed out

Willian strikes me as a player happy to sit on the bench if his salary is large enough. I'm just not feeling the usual disappointment losing out on a player and certainly not at his inflated price.

• Like 1

Jimbo's on the Man Utd thread from time to time but is currently in self imposed exile due to creative differences with the mods....biggrin.png

Is he?

Well that is the general opinion mrboj.....he's a sensitive soul is our Jimbo.

Mind you....maybe he simply has better things to do with his ever growing young team. tongue.png

Seems the United fans in general have been pretty quiet. Not too much from Nev either. I think it could have more to do with the Fergie post coital era they find themselves in. It has dawned on them that the wily ol' pain in the tail is really gone.smile.png And, ain't coming back.clap2.gif

Seems the United fans in general have been pretty quiet. Not too much from Nev either. I think it could have more to do with the Fergie post coital era they find themselves in. It has dawned on them that the wily ol' pain in the tail is really gone.smile.png And, ain't coming back.clap2.gif

1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Helplessness 4.Depression 5. Acceptance.

Maybe at No. 4 biggrin.png

• Like 1

BBC report tonight Mourinho saying he knows Willian is coming to Chelsea. Hope he enjoys sitting on the bench. 2 weeks into the season and I'm Mourinhoed out

Willian strikes me as a player happy to sit on the bench if his salary is large enough. I'm just not feeling the usual disappointment losing out on a player and certainly not at his inflated price.

Signing for Anzhi confirmed that

• Like 1

Is there a Spurs fan club in Thailand, and whe do they meet? I assume that Mr Carmine is the main Sours man in these parts? Be good to go out for a few shandy s.

Unfortunately not,Alfiecon,carmine and that other Numpty rijit are all armchair fans,I doubt that between them they've ever set foot in white hart lane.

• Like 1

Is there a Spurs fan club in Thailand, and whe do they meet? I assume that Mr Carmine is the main Sours man in these parts? Be good to go out for a few shandy s.

Unfortunately not,Alfiecon,carmine and that other Numpty rijit are all armchair fans,I doubt that between them they've ever set foot in white hart lane.

Let alone met up in person for a beer.

• Like 1

Yawn

Yawn

It's true,or have you just got back from last nights game,if so you must be shattered.

Let alone met up in person for a beer.

ill informed and bitter is no way to go through life stoney. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Yawn

It's true,or have you just got back from last nights game,if so you must be shattered.

saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif Is that the time.....

Where is the Spurs meet up in Bangkok then? Sir Carmine seems to be the font of all Spurs knowledge.

Best thing is to start heading out to different "football bars" in BKK. As far as I know most of the Spurs supporters on TVisa don't live in Bangkok, or at least not year round. Chat up folks in the bars and I'm sure you will come across some Spurs supporters.

Don't let the avalanche of wannabe's in United gear bother you.whistling.gif

Where is the Spurs meet up in Bangkok then? Sir Carmine seems to be the font of all Spurs knowledge.

Best thing is to start heading out to different "football bars" in BKK. As far as I know most of the Spurs supporters on TVisa don't live in Bangkok, or at least not year round. Chat up folks in the bars and I'm sure you will come across some Spurs supporters.

Don't let the avalanche of wannabe's in United gear bother you.whistling.gif

Be good if there are a few who like ice hockey as well.

the bouncers at Gullivers are all Gooners

i will enlighten you and your fellow spuds one day or shall i just let you find out for yourselves. biggrin.pngwink.png