Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Spurs should batter Liverpool going on posts here!

Nonsense. Everyone on here has shown nothing more than cautious optimism.

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job.

Well i'm expecting us to be pressing very hard next sunday and looking to break fast so we'll see how they do. Must say, i'm seeing an opportunity here to catch you early before your defense settles in.

if you are reading into my post there that i'm saying i think we will batter Liverpool you are an even bigger berk than i already thought you were. You sound like a bit of a knob tbh.

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job. wink.png

You're talking nonsense .

Rather than coming on here trying to have a pop wouldn't you be better off posting something constructive on your own thread or perhaps your one of the ones who doesn't post after a defeat laugh.png

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job. wink.png

Rather than coming on here trying to have a pop wouldn't you be better off posting something constructive on your own thread or perhaps your one of the ones who doesn't post after a defeat laugh.png

Believe me, this ones the original slow kid sitting at the back of the class. biggrin.png

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job.

Well i'm expecting us to be pressing very hard next sunday and looking to break fast so we'll see how they do. Must say, i'm seeing an opportunity here to catch you early before your defense settles in.

if you are reading into my post there that i'm saying i think we will batter Liverpool you are an even bigger berk than i already thought you were. You sound like a bit of a knob tbh.

Name calling after such a brief tet-a-tet has told me all that I need to know about you!

Let the battle commence Sunday because this ones over ,I'm the clear winner here.

Looks like were about to sign fredrick Fazio from Seville. I reckon this is a good signing if it goes through. Should then allow Dawson to move to Hull.

Been a good servant to the club and deserves our best wishes.

carms, I think this fella is the big dominating CB that we need, perhaps more suited to the Premier league than the other fella Muchassicho !

Nothing to add ,I can't change history.

Looks like were about to sign fredrick Fazio from Seville. I reckon this is a good signing if it goes through. Should then allow Dawson to move to Hull.

Been a good servant to the club and deserves our best wishes.

carms, I think this fella is the big dominating CB that we need, perhaps more suited to the Premier league than the other fella Muchassicho !

Yes he does doesn't he. he's also a leader which is something we could do with because those capitulations last season were laughable. At 6'4" he should be commanding in the air and improve our set piece defending too.

btw, that lad, kurtramsbottom is absolutely hilarious. Apparently, after what he describes as our get a yet......"he's the winner!" laugh.png Sounds like ruddy ten year old!cheesy.gif

Spurs were truly impressive. Already the dogs are barking for Harry to be replaced 2 weeks into the competition.

If he continues to expect Dunne and Ferdinand to keep up with the speed of today's front men they may well be right.

Woeful is hardly a strong enough description for those 2 aged warriors performances on the day.

Name calling after such a brief tet-a-tet has told me all that I need to know about you!

Let the battle commence Sunday because this ones over ,I'm the clear winner here.

Yes you are I agree.

Now off you go before your mummy notices you are missing.

Cautious optimism??

Iancnx quote -

I sense we are about 4th in the pecking order at the moment behind Citeh, the Scousers and the Chavs, but we have the potential to get much much better.

Hmm, if this is cautious what is OTT?? Winning the World Cup?

Mind you, Ian did think you would win the league last year! :-D

• Like 1

Yes you are I agree.

How mature.

This is quickly turning into a solid "1" on the 1 to 10 banter scale. Mercy...please.wai2.gif

Ain't that the truth.....I'm off to listen to Hoddle singing about doin' it again.......

• Like 1

Cautious optimism??

Iancnx quote -

I sense we are about 4th in the pecking order at the moment behind Citeh, the Scousers and the Chavs, but we have the potential to get much much better.

Having watched Citeh destroy Liverpool earlier, and given the fact some of the scousers are gonna be on the sick for a few days I remain cautiously optimistic. As a result I sense we are probably 3rd in the pecking order as at today. All can change, all will change. Just today's snapshot on what has been seen thus far. COYS.

PS. MJJ. Never say never me old China.

Edited by iancnx

Federico Fazio. Argentinian Central Defender apparently in for a medical today. The 27 year old Club Captain has with Seville for seven years. Has to be a better option than Kaboul or Dawson. He was in the u20 Argentinian squad that won the WC in 2007.

Federico Fazio 195cm. 6ft 4 ¾ inches. That's tall.

Yes you are I agree.

How mature.

don't listen to that nasty old smokie. You come back sonny as soon as the school holidays start. You are very entertaining you stupid little twonk! cheesy.gif

If the gutter press are to be believed Fazio in for 8m and Daws to Hull for 6m. Sandro, Holtby, Townsend, Chiriches, Kaboul and Soldado all up for grabs this week. Not unhappy with any of that to be honest.

I think Sandro's going to Napoli. Chiriches is too lightweight and might well go too

If the gutter press are to be believed Fazio in for 8m and Daws to Hull for 6m. Sandro, Holtby, Townsend, Chiriches, Kaboul and Soldado all up for grabs this week. Not unhappy with any of that to be honest.

I think Sandro's going to Napoli. Chiriches is too lightweight and might well go too

Looking at the physicality of the City side we could certainly do with more of that defensively.....and again.....please add some creativity to our midfield.......please!!

Cautious optimism??

Iancnx quote -

Having watched Citeh destroy Liverpool earlier, and given the fact some of the scousers are gonna be on the sick for a few days I remain cautiously optimistic. As a result I sense we are probably 3rd in the pecking order as at today. All can change, all will change. Just today's snapshot on what has been seen thus far. COYS.

PS. MJJ. Never say never me old China.

What if you lose on Sunday? And if Citeh beat Chavski does that move you up to 2nd? wink.png

Daws for 6m....I'd be ecstaticcheesy.gif (he's gone for 3m btw)

Some might remember the Soton/Liverpool fixture last season where Pochettino's men played Liverpool off the park for large periods of the game only to lose the game to a Suarez goal, i think. Anyway, my point is he got his tactics spot on that day and he kept his back line deeper than usual. I see him doing no different on sunday and reckon were in for a very interesting game. Pochettino seems to sit nicely in between the positives and negatives of AVB and Sherwood in so much as were are playing a high pressing game but going forward we are a far quicker version than anything AVB managed. He also seems tactically very shrewd, makes clever substitutions, whereas Sherwood was at times hopeless. His immediate starting berth for Etienne Capoue has already been rewarded by the holding midfield having amongst the best stats in the league already and showing he's not only hard tackling but also ball playing midfield. Sandro was great breaking up attacks but had a dreadful passing game.

On the basis of what i have seen so far i'm delighted with our manager and grateful now that van Gaal was only using us to help make his way to Man United.

You never know we could be in for a decent season despite being in another state of transition. MoPo just seems right for us in nearly every way and i just hope Levy has the same lowered expectations as the fans and lets him get on and build a side capable of qualifying for the champions league next season.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Fee officially not disclosed. Majority of the gutter press say 6m. Wilai says we should all be ecstatic. 6m sounds completely reasonable to me and he will do very well at Hull.

Fee officially not disclosed. Majority of the gutter press say 6m. Wilai says we should all be ecstatic. 6m sounds completely reasonable to me and he will do very well at Hull.

Dawson's solid if the line stays relatively deep and not high as in Potchettino's philosophy. Still strong in the air, Dawson is a model pro that you'll always get 100% from.

Steve Bruce of all people should know how to get the best out of him.

Looking at the physicality of the City side we could certainly do with more of that defensively.....and again.....please add some creativity to our midfield.......please!!

maybe he'll look to upgrade bentelebe ie the water carrier, and 4 that flair aint really a basic requirement, atm he's well good enuf and plenty of time to improve and i reckon pock's landed on his feet with erikson and lamella doing the attacking lalllana role, if u like i reckon they are tailor made for pock's system.