Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yes and it looks like we are signing a second rate midfielder from France.

Underwhelming.

I'll tell you what though smokes, he's a good looking boy rolleyes.gif

Not another male model in your midst ? Judging by your performance against Liverpool, you've assembled a collection of players that would look better on a cat walk than a football field. Never mind the result as long as the hair style is unruffled.

Not sure where you got "long term" from !!!!

What?the article leads with 'faces long spell out' he hasnt played for 6 months ,in its self i'de call that long term, he's had an operation, where they have no idea how long its gonna take to recover, @ a quess i'de say 6 weeks ish min ? so no playing for 9ish months I'de call that long term

What?the article leads with 'faces long spell out' he hasnt played for 6 months ,in its self i'de call that long term, he's had an operation, where they have no idea how long its gonna take to recover, @ a quess i'de say 6 weeks ish min ? so no playing for 9ish months I'de call that long term

According to the bbc, not that it matters much, he's still out, but he played in re season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29039694

For a start 6 months and 6 weeks ish min doesn't make 9 months

So when you say "out long term" your partly talking about the past ? facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifwhen the newspaper article ses "faces long spell out" I read that meaning the future ! incidently he has played within the last 6 months as he played 6 weeks ago !

From Poch, "We believe he may recover soon but we need to be calm with him"

Walcott had abdominal surgery and was out for 6 weeks before he returned to training if I remember correctly.

Depends on the extent of the surgery. If it was just his Emma Freuds he'll be back quicker than that.

biggrin.png

Done learned another new one. wai.gif

Walcott had abdominal surgery and was out for 6 weeks before he returned to training if I remember correctly.

Depends on the extent of the surgery. If it was just his Emma Freuds he'll be back quicker than that.

biggrin.png

dont think it''ll be good, potts suggests 'be calm' what exactly that means is open to interpretation, but given he's already been out for the best part of six months with it, and now he's had surgery !!!!, bang on the six weeks and how long b4 he's fit after so long out? wont be much b4 if at all b4 xmas b4 we see hm play in the prem and then match fitness.???? l

biggrin.png

took wallcott 6 weeks b4 he was ready, thought he was gonna be quicker but he had a 2 week set back, but he was playing up to a week or so b4 the operation not out for 6 months. so lets see.

biggrin.png

Walcott could trip over in to a puddle and nearly drown himself.

biggrin.png

To be fair, they've got quite a few sicknotes laugh.png

biggrin.png

Any chance you might do it better?

I just added p45Ar5ehole to my ignore list. Tiresome tw@t.

Its great seeing our thread unclogged again, free of his bullshit and insults. More importantly, theres so little actual football talk in his posts you are missing absolutely nothing.

i was told he suggested i make an effort to drown myself!! huh.png.pagespeed.ce.6VcCaNwNXg.png

Edited by carmine

Its great seeing our thread unclogged again, free of his bullshit and insults. More importantly, theres so little actual football talk in his posts you are missing absolutely nothing.

i was told he suggested i make an effort to drown myself!! huh.png.pagespeed.ce.6VcCaNwNXg.png

It's not until you see it line by line that you realise just how much shi'ite he actually posts. Don't worry about being off his christmas card list though.

biggrin.png

It's not until you see it line by line that you realise just how much shi'ite he actually posts. Don't worry about being off his christmas card list though.

biggrin.png

I think there were three or four in a row last night....let him talk to himself....as carmine said 99% of his posts are unrelated drivel.

I got the distinct impression that a Spurs poster suggested 'Walcott could trip over in to a puddle and nearly drown himself.'

Maybe I misread it.

Check out what Lampard said about AVB.

Van Gaal chose UNITED not Spurs.

Pochettino has got a job on.

Kazakstan here we come.

Again.