23- Christian Eriksen

24- Brad Friedel

25- Federico Fazio

29- Etienne Capoue

32- Benoit Assou-Ekotto

33- Ben Davies

38- Ryan Mason

42- Nabil Bentaleb

Note: There is an error between the two lists......

Christian Ceballos appears in the first (post above this one) but is not included here. Conversely Benny is number 32 here, but not included in the first list. Anyone got the accurate info?

Ceballos had a season long loan with F.C. Arouca last year.

Edited by iancnx

Uh oh.

" Franco Baldini facing Tottenham Hotspur axe over losing Danny Welbeck to Arsenal "

'Spurs chief Daniel Levy is understood to be furious with the club’s Italian technical director over missing out on the England international, who eventually joined arch-rivals Arsenal from Manchester United in a £16million deal.'

London Metro. http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/07/franco-baldini-facing-tottenham-hotspur-axe-over-losing-danny-welbeck-to-arsenal-4860066/

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

I would imagine regular champions lge football was actually what swung it arsenals way.

Squad numbers:

1- Hugo Lloris

2- Kyle Walker

3- Danny Rose

4- Younes Kaboul

5- Jan Vertonghen

6- Vlad Chiriches

7- Aaron Lennon

8- Paulino

9- Roberto Soldado

10- Emmanuel Adebayor

11- Erik Lamela

13- Michel Vorm

15- Eric Dier

16- Kyle Naughton

17- Andros Townsend

18- Harry Kane

19- Mousa Dembele

21- Benjamin Stambouli

22- Nacer Chadli

23- Christian Eriksen

24- Brad Friedel

25- Federico Fazio

29- Etienne Capoue

32- Benoit Assou-Ekotto

33- Ben Davies

38- Ryan Mason

42- Nabil Bentaleb

Christian Ceballos appears in the first (post above this one) but is not included here. Conversely Benny is number 32 here, but not included in the first list. Anyone got the accurate info?

I think the first list is the correct one !

Uh oh.

" Franco Baldini facing Tottenham Hotspur axe over losing Danny Welbeck to Arsenal "

'Spurs chief Daniel Levy is understood to be furious with the club’s Italian technical director over missing out on the England international, who eventually joined arch-rivals Arsenal from Manchester United in a £16million deal.'

London Metro. http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/07/franco-baldini-facing-tottenham-hotspur-axe-over-losing-danny-welbeck-to-arsenal-4860066/

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

I would imagine regular champions lge football was actually what swung it arsenals way.

Total <deleted> as usual, how does the paper know Levy is furious, from what iv'e read Spurs only ever wanted him on a 1 year loan deal as Jay Rodriguez is Poch's no.1 choice !

Squad numbers:

1- Hugo Lloris

2- Kyle Walker

3- Danny Rose

4- Younes Kaboul

5- Jan Vertonghen

6- Vlad Chiriches

7- Aaron Lennon

8- Paulino

9- Roberto Soldado

10- Emmanuel Adebayor

11- Erik Lamela

13- Michel Vorm

15- Eric Dier

16- Kyle Naughton

17- Andros Townsend

18- Harry Kane

19- Mousa Dembele

21- Benjamin Stambouli

22- Nacer Chadli

23- Christian Eriksen

24- Brad Friedel

25- Federico Fazio

29- Etienne Capoue

32- Benoit Assou-Ekotto

33- Ben Davies

38- Ryan Mason

42- Nabil Bentaleb

I think the first list is the correct one !

I reckon you are right. Do you think Ceballos will enter the fray? He didn't factor in Portugal last year as far as I can tell. He was allocated shirt number 44 before the loan. He was good on the U21 stage from memory. Good if he shapes up in a similar fashion as Kane and Benteleb.

Uh oh.

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

Total <deleted> as usual, how does the paper know Levy is furious, from what iv'e read Spurs only ever wanted him on a 1 year loan deal as Jay Rodriguez is Poch's no.1 choice !

who knows what we wanted, wellbeck seemed to come on the market pretty late in the day. and would potts prefer him to rod'gs, who knows, tbh imo he's a bit 2 similar 2 what we've got but one things for sure, the site quoted aint the best imo.. so all totally speculative.

Uh oh.

'Spurs chief Daniel Levy is understood to be furious with the clubs Italian technical director over missing out on the England international, who eventually joined arch-rivals Arsenal from Manchester United in a £16million deal.'

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

Stop feeding PishFlaps and he will disappear in time. I blocked him along with many others. He has no value in here IMO. COYS

who knows what we wanted, wellbeck seemed to come on the market pretty late in the day. and would potts prefer him to rod'gs, who knows, tbh imo he's a bit 2 similar 2 what we've got but one things for sure, the site quoted aint the best imo.. so all totally speculative.

I agree. Similar to Ade and Harry. Harry has the potential to come really good this season. Welbeck's tenure over at the Arse might not be as convivial as commentators rave. Let's see how he fits in.

I agree. Similar to Ade and Harry. Harry has the potential to come really good this season. Welbeck's tenure over at the Arse might not be as convivial as commentators rave. Let's see how he fits in.

When giroud returns IMO he's a step above wellbeck so I'tll be back to no 2 striker for danny same situ' as with utd..

And what is happening with vorm, there's no recent reports of him injured?.

Just getting back to fitness after the WC is the official line. I suspect he'll play in the League Cup ties.

good and fit enuf for the dutch bench but not ours? and surely EVERY player from the world cup is now bac up and playing.

Edited by rijit

Uh oh.

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

I'm sorry, but if it's in a tabloid newspaper it's almost certainly true.

w00t.gif

Uh oh.

'Spurs chief Daniel Levy is understood to be furious with the clubs Italian technical director over missing out on the England international, who eventually joined arch-rivals Arsenal from Manchester United in a £16million deal.'

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

I'm sorry, but if it's in a tabloid newspaper it's almost certainly true.

w00t.gif

Stop feeding the PishFlaps !

Er. Sorry to interrupt. Ignore me, block me, do what you want.

Spurs are consistently making major errors. Why that is, I don't know. Personally I think it comes down to failure of leadership.

Buck stops with Levy in my view. Just like it does in big business outside of sport.

(And without wishing to be more of a pain in the @rse than usual, Chelsea will only work if there is total harmony between Abramovich, his management team, and the guy whose @rse is on the line on the pitch. I'm talking Mourinho. Chelsea got it wrong in the past. We learn ).

Time for some sort of radical transition required at Spurs if they want to get in the big time.

Edited by P45Mustang

a season away from the lane,, thats gonna be costly and IMO down to levy <deleted> around, this should have been done and dusted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29144491

That's going to be a bummer for season ticket holders, especially if they use M K Dons stadium 56 miles away.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/tottenham-move-white-hart-lane-season-delay

• Like 1

a season away from the lane,, thats gonna be costly and IMO down to levy <deleted> around, this should have been done and dusted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29144491

That's going to be a bummer for season ticket holders, especially if they use M K Dons stadium 56 miles away.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/10/tottenham-move-white-hart-lane-season-delay

Yes. A right fk.... bstrd.

I wonder how that cockerel up happened. smile.png

Ground share with the Tractor Boys and a Bernard Matthews turkey logo might be the best option.

Oy Vey.

Kosher.

cheesy.gif

This isn't really news. We knew a season at another stadium would be necessary. Seems like media hype over the sheet metal high court nonsense. If it drags on then the whole programme would be delayed by 12 months. There are cost and revenue implications there for the high court to pick through. The crux of this is when will the high court make a judgement?

sori but it is news of the abso worst kind ,,,,leavin thelane &lt;deleted&gt; !! i agree with p45, buck stops with levy should have had this sorted at least a year ago AT LEAST. if you look back more than a while, I Fuc777p told u all so!!!! we should be in the stad by now.

Edited by rijit

This isn't really news. We knew a season at another stadium would be necessary. Seems like media hype over the sheet metal high court nonsense. If it drags on then the whole programme would be delayed by 12 months. There are cost and revenue implications there for the high court to pick through. The crux of this is when will the high court make a judgement?

Yes ian, we were always going to have to play at another stadium so why all the hype !

Yes ian, we were always going to have to play at another stadium so why all the hype !

where was that said alfie?

I would have thought that it was obvious Rij, unless we could knock down the old stadium and re-build a new one in the space of 3 months !

I would have thought that it was obvious Rij, unless we could knock down the old stadium and re-build a new one in the space of 3 months !

Rij, it was well publicised that it was highly likely a season move would be necessary. Check through the news archives on the spurs website. Three possible options were Wembley, MK or the Olympic Stadium. MK capacity 32,000 will get it along with Wembley for addition to Prem games. IMO.

moving has NEVER been mentioned ANYWHERE b4

Rij, it was well publicised that it was highly likely a season move would be necessary. Check through the news archives on the spurs website. Three possible options were Wembley, MK or the Olympic Stadium. MK capacity 32,000 will get it along with Wembley for addition to Prem games. IMO.

well publicised,,,,, really!!! 1st ive EVER read of it.