Tottenham Thread

chonabot

our w, bac's atm are a liabilty

Just seen it again and dier needs a rest or shifting into a c/b possibly, but looking at the comp , bench @ best. tbh worry is naughtoin aint much better,,,, W T F ,,,,, and rose, sori, needs dropping,, get verity over there and have we another l sided c/b, dont think so,,, not so sure what side our new argie plays... but positives lammella has started to look the part, needs to start adding goals but im sure they will come. and dembele,defo has leaned u but ahs lost none of his strength strong strong strong , he's stepped on from last season..

I wanted to watch the replay. Harry cannot be blamed for the OG; the defenders in line before him should have killed it; all too quick though. The back four needs some robust leadership and Kaboul is NOT the man for the job, simple as that really.

It was a very entertaining game and by not killing the game off demonstrates the lack of quality. That said, woodwork twice in the second half points to yet another game where Lady Luck not on our side + the ref got a few wrong. Thought Dembele had a solid game. Great first goal from Sunderland, but that is all they deserved to be honest.

Said it before.... Would love to see Kane and Ade start. Lamela and Eriksen either side. Chadli contribution seems so 'part-time'. Need 100% from him and would prefer to see him come on from the bench in future.

All eyes now on Belgrade on Thursday. A huge programme ahead. Besiktas, WBA, Notts Forest, Arsenal, Besiktas, Southampton. Two games each week for the next 3 weeks. COYS

• Like 1

Kaboul has been made club captain. Hugo and Ade as deputies. I suspect we will see Hugo wear the armband more often, unless Younis can really sort himself out. Above all else he is looking too slow.

He is a strong character though with the experience and this could be more about leadership, motivation and inspiration at Enfield.

I wanted to watch the replay. Harry cannot be blamed for the OG; the defenders in line before him should have killed it; all too quick though. The back four needs some robust leadership and Kaboul is NOT the man for the job, simple as that really.

It was a very entertaining game and by not killing the game off demonstrates the lack of quality. That said, woodwork twice in the second half points to yet another game where Lady Luck not on our side + the ref got a few wrong. Thought Dembele had a solid game. Great first goal from Sunderland, but that is all they deserved to be honest.

Said it before.... Would love to see Kane and Ade start. Lamela and Eriksen either side. Chadli contribution seems so 'part-time'. Need 100% from him and would prefer to see him come on from the bench in future.

All eyes now on Belgrade on Thursday. A huge programme ahead. Besiktas, WBA, Notts Forest, Arsenal, Besiktas, Southampton. Two games each week for the next 3 weeks. COYS

yep totally agree about the goal, seems the 'art'clap2.gif of defending the 5 yard box has long been forgotten. time these over paid over rated coach's sorted it it the f out, it aint rocket science, not so sure bout kane a nd ade boy starting 2 gether may be a little to similar, but i'm patient and when adeboy leaves 4 the 'dollar' as i'm sure he will, ari boy will be more than ready to take over, in fact ide be v surprised if he wasnt a heap better than ade's.oh and nice to see someone writing about their team rather than primarily bitching and sniping at other teams tongue.png

oh and nice to see someone writing about their team rather than primarily bitching and sniping at other teams tongue.png

Hmmmmmm I bet my last contribution to the Arse thread will not go down well. Almost feel guilty now..... Almost. I wonder if the gooners will cough it up.

Edited by iancnx

oh and nice to see someone writing about their team rather than primarily bitching and sniping at other teams tongue.png

Hmmmmmm I bet my last contribution to the Arse thread will not go down well. Almost feel guilty now..... Almost. I wonder if the gooners will cough it up.

nah mate, nothin wrong with banter, its part of the deal, just needs a balance, when you see post after post people slating other clubs and no opinions on their own, just a throw away or a cursory one line clique, gets a touch,,,,,, boring,, 4 the want of a better word.

Do you know how old that pic is ian?

It's not exactly news mate.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Exclusive: Tottenham Beat Liverpool For Musa's Signature Tottenham Hotspur Beat Liverpool To Signature Of Musa Yahaya
SL10.ng understands that Tottenham Hotspur beat two of their big rivals in the English Premier League to secure the signature of Musa Yahaya, considered back in his homeland as the Nigerian Neymar.
Hopefully he turns out to be a good un, but I won't hold my breath !

Announcement below is to the City 'Code'. Procedural only. TTNM are no longer listed on the LSE. I am no expert but I believe a bid for the club is just around the corner from Cain Hoy. That doesn't mean the club needs to accept of course.

Evidently the man leading the Cain Hoy approach is London born Jonathan Goldstein; he apparently is a lifelong Tottenham fan. Also connected to Cain Hoy is a chap called Todd Boehly who is the president of the Guggenheim Capital group that bought the Los Angeles Dodgers for a record $2 billion. All speculation so far. Don't be surprised to hear the sheet metal boys around the corner settle out of court real soon.

Tottenham Hotspur Limited (THFC)

Rule 2.10 Announcement

In accordance with Rule 2.10 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the "Code"), THFC confirms that, as at the close of business on 12 September 2014, it had 213,102,209 ordinary shares of 5 pence each in issue. The International Securities Identification Number for THFC shares is GB0008962986.

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Exclusive: Tottenham Beat Liverpool For Musa's Signature Tottenham Hotspur Beat Liverpool To Signature Of Musa Yahaya

SL10.ng understands that Tottenham Hotspur beat two of their big rivals in the English Premier League to secure the signature of Musa Yahaya, considered back in his homeland as the Nigerian Neymar.

Have you got a link Alfie. Is this a confirmed transfer in? Not sure how that would work. We only have 6 homegrown players in the squad allowing a total of 23 declared. I note he has been in training and they have got him an English teacher, but he's not in the Prem squad. Could play in the other competition though I guess, if he is declared?

Have you got a link Alfie. Is this a confirmed transfer in? Not sure how that would work. We only have 6 homegrown players in the squad allowing a total of 23 declared. I note he has been in training and they have got him an English teacher, but he's not in the Prem squad. Could play in the other competition though I guess, if he is declared?

Only 16 so nowhere near ready for the 1st team http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-players-abroad/tottenham-hotspur-beat-liverpool-to-signature-of-musa-yahaya/176875

• Like 1

Announcement below is to the City 'Code'. Procedural only. TTNM are no longer listed on the LSE. I am no expert but I believe a bid for the club is just around the corner from Cain Hoy. That doesn't mean the club needs to accept of course.

Evidently the man leading the Cain Hoy approach is London born Jonathan Goldstein; he apparently is a lifelong Tottenham fan. Also connected to Cain Hoy is a chap called Todd Boehly who is the president of the Guggenheim Capital group that bought the Los Angeles Dodgers for a record $2 billion. All speculation so far. Don't be surprised to hear the sheet metal boys around the corner settle out of court real soon.

Tottenham Hotspur Limited (THFC)

Rule 2.10 Announcement

In accordance with Rule 2.10 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the "Code"), THFC confirms that, as at the close of business on 12 September 2014, it had 213,102,209 ordinary shares of 5 pence each in issue. The International Securities Identification Number for THFC shares is GB0008962986.

had a quick look @the dodgers wiki page and seems they aint been particulary succesfull in recent years,

Expat TV and the other on line providers of UK TV will show it via ITV. I always watch it when I wake up 5 or 6 in the morning before I hear any news or results. Expat TV allows you to catch up over the previous 7 days viewing.

ITV4. 1800 hrs UK time

Here's a thing. Question I don't know the answer too. If all the English teams fail to get through the group stage in the Champions League will they all go into the next round of the Europa?

Edited by iancnx