Tottenham Thread

chonabot

well done wb deserved 3 points, hardly created anything until lennon came on and even then didnt really threaten.. poor poor show.

You have to wonder why Poch arrived....our team is chit barring the goalkeeper.

And that is being kind to the rest of them.

well done wb deserved 3 points, hardly created anything until lennon came on and even then didnt really threaten.. poor poor show.

He's expected to work miracles with a crap team that he didn't buy.

• Like 1

wrong thread~!!!

Correct thread - we are playing Forest in the cup on Wednesday...... So you see, you are thoroughly mistaken old chap

Eh? The post I deleted was relating to Man U.That's why I stated "wrong thread" It would appear that "you are thoroughly mistaken old chap"...Sure you're not Eedjit in disguise?whistling.gif

wrong thread~!!!

Correct thread - we are playing Forest in the cup on Wednesday...... So you see, you are thoroughly mistaken old chap

Eh? The post I deleted was relating to Man U.That's why I stated "wrong thread" It would appear that "you are thoroughly mistaken old chap"...Sure you're not Eedjit in disguise?whistling.gif

hey willy we. go somewhere ure liked,.like manchester!!

How the fark did Kaboul and especially Chiriches keep their places after the Sunderland game especially when Verts and Fazil had good games in mid-week.

I'm pretty sure and perhaps it seems a bit far fetched but having Chiriches and Kaboul fluffing around must affect the whole team obviously in a physiological way rather than in a physical way !

Anyway I expect to see at least one of Verts and Fazil playing next week and more than likely Strombouli as well.

Kaboul and Chiriches were as bad as each other - sloppy with no commitment. Kaboul gets the biggest bollockin though for demonstrating not one shred of leadership nor motivation. With that performance we deserve nothing more than a good slagging off and the gooners must be revelling in our pain and frustration. C0CK !

Unacceptable performance and Mauricio has every right to be angry.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29196073

Edited by iancnx

Kaboul and Chiriches were as bad as each other - sloppy with no commitment. Kaboul gets the biggest bollockin though for demonstrating not one shred of leadership nor motivation. With that performance we deserve nothing more than a good slagging off and the gooners must be revelling in our pain and frustration. C0CK !

Unacceptable performance and Mauricio has every right to be angry.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29196073

I wasn't until you came on our forum telling us you hoped Villa would destroy us.

How is the bite mark on your buttock anyway?

biggrin.png

• Like 1

You do come on here and talk a load of cobblers don't you!!

Please don't reply Ups because i can't be bothered to discuss when you come on here and contribute with thatwink.png

What's the problem then carmine? Pochettino out of his depth? Can't handle the egos?

Never mind, form goes out of the window in the derby, it's the best team on the day.

thumbsup.gif

Well theres no great problems such. He new in the job is all. He's already improved Chadli and Lamela which is a huge bonus. However i would say his choice of club captain went down very badly and i think it was a very poor choice too.

In this game he played the wrong two center backs if you go on performances in Belgrade.

Until next weekend then Mr Chicog!

What's the problem then carmine? Pochettino out of his depth? Can't handle the egos?

Never mind, form goes out of the window in the derby, it's the best team on the day.

thumbsup.gif

Well theres no great problems such. He new in the job is all. He's already improved Chadli and Lamela which is a huge bonus. However i would say his choice of club captain went down very badly and i think it was a very poor choice too.

In this game he played the wrong two center backs if you go on performances in Belgrade.

Until next weekend then Mr Chicog!

Ditto. We may have a large squad but defenders wise we are nowhere near plush. Kaboul and Chiriches have to be absolute last choices, and maybe Mauricio was thinking along those lines, that WBA should have been a routine walk in the park! The blame for not subbing Chiriches has to be with the manager I am afraid. In our defence no one would have guessed the Lescott revival.... He was bloody good in all fairness.

If we don't get a grip of our defence now, we will win nowt, and quite probably end up mid table. A major U Turn needed on Kaboul.

You do come on here and talk a load of cobblers don't you!!

Please don't reply Ups because i can't be bothered to discuss when you come on here and contribute with thatwink.png

My comment was a response to smokie,but since you like to poke your nose in at every opportunity, I presume you too agree that the team is chit, barring the keeper (as smokie said)?

You really are a misery guts.

• Like 1