Tottenham Thread

chonabot

It seems decent defenders are a bit thin on the ground in this league.

Nah, its short of lhs defenders, verity is the only true lhs central defender we've got and tbh he aint up to it

we've wedge out large and hav'nt covered the position properly annoyed.gif

Announcement below is to the City 'Code'. Procedural only. TTNM are no longer listed on the LSE. I am no expert but I believe a bid for the club is just around the corner from Cain Hoy. That doesn't mean the club needs to accept of course.

Evidently the man leading the Cain Hoy approach is London born Jonathan Goldstein; he apparently is a lifelong Tottenham fan. Also connected to Cain Hoy is a chap called Todd Boehly who is the president of the Guggenheim Capital group that bought the Los Angeles Dodgers for a record $2 billion. All speculation so far. Don't be surprised to hear the sheet metal boys around the corner settle out of court real soon.

Tottenham Hotspur Limited (THFC)

Rule 2.10 Announcement

In accordance with Rule 2.10 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the "Code"), THFC confirms that, as at the close of business on 12 September 2014, it had 213,102,209 ordinary shares of 5 pence each in issue. The International Securities Identification Number for THFC shares is GB0008962986.

Tottenham continue to comply with the regulations and have disclosed current share holdings in the club.

I didn't realise the Levy family owned 29% of ENIC. Cain Hoy now have until 10 October to make a formal bid.

post-63176-0-30851100-1411517086_thumb.j

• Like 1

West Ham's Karren Brady is unreceptive to Spurs ground-share

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29339603

Unreceptive.... To who. As far as I am aware we have not stooped as low as west ham or the arse.

MK Dons / Wembley is the preferred option. Media twaddle !

Yup it must be a slow week!

I forgot, you guys only like The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/23/karren-brady-olympic-stadium-west-ham-united-tottenham-hotspur

I agree it's slow and nothing much to talk about on here, certainly can't talk about the game.

The thread has brought a whole new meaning to the word drab.

What a star that woman is, and a saucy minx to boot.

article-2347206-137DA870000005DC-548_634

Gopping European bird. Everything about her is the reason I moved to SE Asia. She looks older than my wife's mother, is particularly unattractive, and no doubt smells through lack of shower time. Yuk!

What a star that woman is, and a saucy minx to boot.

article-2347206-137DA870000005DC-548_634

Gopping European bird. Everything about her is the reason I moved to SE Asia. She looks older than my wife's mother, is particularly unattractive, and no doubt smells through lack of shower time. Yuk!

You moved to SE Asia for the women?

At least one honest person on TV. wink.png

Ok so we beat Forest convincingly in the end it seems. Not going to get excited about that but Brighton in the next round is welcome. Let's hope the guilty toe-rags from last Sunday have had time to absorb ans fully assimilate the rocket up their <deleted> and they come out fighting on Saturday. COYS

Just watched the highlights on BBC1 the league cup show. 2305 hrs last night for those who can get a replay of that. Forest goal on 61 mins was a joke - Ben Osbourne was totally unmarked 8 yds out smack bang in front of goal. Our three goals were good. A scorcher from Ryan Mason - interesting!