Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I thought Vertonghen wanted out....maybe just my eyes deceiving me....

Probably your age smokey.:P but his form barely justifies his spurs place let alone. his Supposed move to Barca!!! personally reckon that was a planted story by his pr mob.

rijit

David Hytner reporting that Alderweirald has had his medical at Spurs with the only barrier to be cleared the legal stuff between Saints and AM.

He's better than the dross we have and knows the Premiership.

A good signing.

David Hytner reporting that Alderweirald has had his medical at Spurs with the only barrier to be cleared the legal stuff between Saints and AM.

A good signing.

Well thats my view really. We'd be getting someone that has proved he can complete a decent premier league season.

A good signing.

Well thats my view really. We'd be getting someone that has proved he can complete a decent premier league season.

Hold on lads, i did say i was 50/50 biggrin.png .

Say we get a decent def mid in and Fazio and Dier improve this season plus it might take time for Alder to settle in !

A good signing.

Hold on lads, i did say i was 50/50 biggrin.png .

Say we get a decent def mid in and Fazio and Dier improve this season plus it might take time for Alder to settle in !

I want a new striker....someone please please buy Adebayor!

Lol.

Our defence can only be better than last year anyway....it couldn't possibly get worse.

The keeper saga is dragging on....presumably as a result of Man Yoo possibly overvaluing De Gea......but not really seen a big fee for a keeper in recent years....Lloris...well what's his value given age and long contract?...£25m?

His worth to us is considerable points over a season imho.

Think the problem with De Gea stems from a derisory offer from RM coupled with United wanting Sergio Ramos to move to them.

As usual, Perez wants everything his own way. United are rightly playing hard ball and i really do believe they are prepared to let his contract run out.

I can see this keeper business dragging itself out till the start of the season, especially if you factor in the potential Levy involvement!

One thing is for sure, De yea has, at his young age, a very high value and he's worth it.

Edited by carmine

Think the problem with De Gea stems from a derisory offer from RM coupled with United wanting Sergio Ramos to move to them.

As usual, Perez wants everything his own way. United are rightly playing hard ball and i really do believe they are prepared to let his contract run out.

I can see this keeper business dragging itself out till the start of the season, especially if you factor in the potential Levy involvement!

One thing is for sure, De yea has, at his young age, a very high value and he's worth it.

On the bbc goasip its listed that the sun reckons, yeah I KNOW!!!!

Cassilles has agreed to join porto

Tbh i dont see de gaus value being that much greater than hugo's maybe 5 mil?. But we shall see and just a thought what about cassilles to the lane.?

rijit

TBH didn't occur to me but in Alderweireld we've signed verity's international c.b partner,,,on the face of it that sounds an unbelievably sensible

move

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/08/toby-alderweireld-tottenham-atletico-madrid-southampton

edit interesting article as per from hytner

oh further edit just re read the article and they occupy both fullbac positions for Belgium not quite so enamored now facepalm.gif

ps me , i reckon verities the best l/b we've had for a ??? maybe a decade or more

Edited by rijit

Increased capacity – up from 56,250 to 61,000 with the largest single tier stand in the UK, increased to 17,000.

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

This coupled with the 10 year NFL deal will see us sitting very pretty in 2018.

Increased capacity – up from 56,250 to 61,000 with the largest single tier stand in the UK, increased to 17,000.

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

This coupled with the 10 year NFL deal will see us sitting very pretty in 2018.

Great news as we will fill it every week...get building!

Hi chaps, I just got back from extended stint overseas.... Ready for the new season. Good to see the banter in here is as high class as ever. I heard the gooners were in severe financial difficulties, any truth in that?

Hi chaps, I just got back from extended stint overseas.... Ready for the new season. Good to see the banter in here is as high class as ever. I heard the gooners were in severe financial difficulties, any truth in that?

Not too sure about the financial difficulties but they are certainly having difficulty in finding new posters for their thread, apparently any new poster on there falls asleep after 10 mins biggrin.png

Not too sure about the financial difficulties but they are certainly having difficulty in finding new posters for their thread, apparently any new poster on there falls asleep after 10 mins biggrin.png

If they don't fall asleep they get kicked in the nuts by Mr Angry.....its such a happy place.

I wish Piers Morgan would join....we should send him the link on twatter. :D

It's official. Aldervelderwelderwilder is a tiny tott.

It's official, the new stadium is gonna be bigger and better than yours. Suck it up Chici.

I love the 61. A permanent reminder of when you last won the league

Edited by Chicog

Ah the childlike unfettered joy of the annual tiny totts preseason optimism ;)

Well I'll ve happy to see a better style of football...hopefully with a new striker added to the mix and a continued improvement in our young players with a couple more being introduced.

Oh and an organised defence.

Ah no one to talk to on the arsenal thread,, AGAIN. perhaps you could get a nom de plume and at least make it look like your not talking to yourself.:D

rijit

So anyway at least we know when things go tits up iancnx goes on "an extended stint overseas" presumably to one of the few countries on the planet where there is no internet.

There was me thinking he was just sulking.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1