Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I see a report we are selling Soldado to Sevilla for £15m.

Please please let it be true!

For £12m the pair they can have Adebayor as well....lol

You'll have to give them more than that.

Shhh this could be the deal of the summer. ;)

Just seen a snippet linking the OTP (carms words not mine biggrin.png ) with Villa whistling.gif

If that means adeboy to villa with

sherwood ,. he'll probably do well there. Which will probably mean Benteke goes to liverpool ,, win win ,, and if .soldado goes, then perhaps levy and co will stop pissing around looking for cheaper strikers and get berihino in no 'adjusting season ' bullshit he'll be out of the blocks running.

rijit

Edited by rijit

Just seen a snippet linking the OTP (carms words not mine biggrin.png ) with Villa whistling.gif

sherwood ,. he'll probably do well there. Which will probably mean Benteke goes to liverpool ,, win win ,, and if .soldado goes, then perhaps levy and co will stop pissing around looking for cheaper strikers and get berihino in no 'adjusting season ' bullshit he'll be out of the blocks running.

rij

Townsend, rij

rij

Townsend, rij

Ah right alfie perhaps we should start a rumor 'adeboy to villa,' it sort of fits, sherwoods been moaning how dificult to replace benteke if he were to go, well he has a decent track record with adeboy and all know what adeboy can do when he puts his mind to it, liverpool buy another cart horse:D would be a win win all round:D:(

rijit

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has been labelled as a ‘genius’ for a move which could be set to see the club’s following in the United States soar.

Spurs signed a multi-year agreement with sports company Fanatics last week in a bid to help grow the club’s brand in the North American markets, and USA sports expert John Kreger believes that the move is a shrewd one from Levy.

Spurs have become the first Premier League team to sign a deal with the Fanatics company, and Kreger feels that the deal could be set to see the north London side’s popularity boom on the other side of the Atlantic.

Speaking to talkSPORT, Kreger said: ‘Tottenham has become the first Premier League team to sign a marketing deal with a US-based online sporting retailer (Fanatics) – This is ab absolute coup for Tottenham Hotspur as they continue to move forward.

‘This is a stroke of genius by Daniel Levy – With their reach and e-mail lists, which are some of the largest in the United States, Tottenham will be able to relentless market their club, their merchandise and their brand.’

Edited by uptheos

Villa open talks with Spurs for the transfer of Adebayor!!

Thought the Benteke/Liverpool move might trigger this. We could end up the real winners here.

Spurs fans sobbing and beating the floor in joy.tongue.png

Thought the Benteke/Liverpool move might trigger this. We could end up the real winners here.

I just added free flow booze to my brunch deal on hearing this! :D:lol:

I just added free flow booze to my brunch deal on hearing this! biggrin.pnglaugh.png

Makes sense for everyone doesn't it. Adebayor gets a new contract, as unbelievable as it may be, Sherwood gets a replacement that he knows and in fairness played well under him and Spurs get rid of a toxic element in the dressing room who didn't want to play for us.

I just hope Levy doesn't play hardball and blow the deal. Arterial, he knows Vila will have 40m in the bank. We just need to get him out of the club and off the wage bill.

Yeah shame bout kaboul for a season season and a half he looked totally outstanding but after the best part of a season out with injury when he came bac never looked the same. If sunderland R patient and give him week in week out match time maybe they can get him bac to where he was and they've had a result .

rijit

Edited by rijit

Ian if you want to try and wind the arse wipes up, best do it on their thread We all know they could use the company :P.

rijit

Noted. I'll try to remember next time. Did want to share this though. It would probably not get viewed in the arse wipe thread.

Bumped into a scouser friend of mine last night and the first he said was " you haven't really bought anyone yet have ya " now after Bobs recent comment 's about us not buying anyone of significance i'm wondering why the obsession with the dippers about our so called lack of activity in the transfer market, could it well be that they see our little old club (with a net spend of zero) as direct competition ?

Edited by alfieconn

Bumped into a scouser friend of mine last night and the first he said was " you haven't really bought anyone yet have ya " now after Bobs recent comment 's about us not buying anyone of significance i'm wondering why the obsession with the dippers about our so called lack of activity in the transfer market, could it well be that they see our little old club (with a net spend of zero) as direct competition ?

We're building a stadium to go with our world class training facility.

The bindippers are throwing their cash away on £32m strikers...each to their own Alfredo.

Still no answer on their thriving academy I've noticed.

Well thats Stambouli done coffee1.gif best we buy a def mid as we are running a bit short biggrin.png

Chris Miller reckons theres movement with Vorm which is a strange one. If true then Hugo's staying which really would be a bonus.

Can't see us parting with Stambouli if we are not very close to a signing.