Tottenham Thread

chonabot

True Chic and I have only opened one of his posts in the last couple of months.

However the ignore function should not be a substitute for removing those who repeatedly troll. Whether he does or not I can't say as I've only read one of his posts.

I don't have anyone on ignore...and I'm not being discriminatory here in saying I can't read his posts properly as they are usually half gibberish.

Also good if people inject a bit of humour into their pisstaking.

He gets angry too...oh my so he does lol....

But overall I'd just be happier if he tried to converse in English.

Perhaps there is a rule on this?

(I know there is) and I know most Aussies have some schooling...so please enforce this at least oh gracious and wonderful mods.

Meanwhile I wonder what the weather is like down in the relegation zone....?

I wonder if Spurs can capitalise on the lack of atmosphere at Monaco tonight.

Ah maybe not it will be like playing at sh*te hart lane for them after all.

On a serious note that is a very poor show for Monaco a little over 8000 fans in the ground.

Edited by stoneyboy

Can you remove the idiot from our thread please mrboj?

We don't want his snivelling relegation chatter here thanks. wink.png

coffee1.gif

Please remove the crude, unrefined trolling <deleted> from our thread. Why do we have to endure the rude, ignorant trolling loser?

coffee1.gif

True Chic and I have only opened one of his posts in the last couple of months.

However the ignore function should not be a substitute for removing those who repeatedly troll. Whether he does or not I can't say as I've only read one of his posts.

coffee1.gif

I don't have anyone on ignore...and I'm not being discriminatory here in saying I can't read his posts properly as they are usually half gibberish.

Also good if people inject a bit of humour into their pisstaking.

He gets angry too...oh my so he does lol....

But overall I'd just be happier if he tried to converse in English.

Perhaps there is a rule on this?

(I know there is) and I know most Aussies have some schooling...so please enforce this at least oh gracious and wonderful mods.

Meanwhile I wonder what the weather is like down in the relegation zone....?

coffee1.gif

So no news on how long sons gonna be out for, hate it when they say no idea on how long,. I always think the worst, the same was said for a young lad at exeter,,, no joking ,,,2 years later and didnt they say the same for walker?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So no news on how long sons gonna be out for, hate it when they say no idea on how long,. I always think the worst, the same was said for a young lad at exeter,,, no joking ,,,2 years later and didnt they say the same for walker?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a metatarsal.

Could be alfie, but arent they 4 maybe 6 and only longer if its been bust a number of times and even then they know roughly how long.

Could be alfie, but arent they 4 maybe 6 and only longer if its been bust a number of times and even then they know roughly how long.

I just think it's more serious than they are letting on rij and thats why they announced it on the Official website something they don't do on every injured player, lets hope i'm wrong sad.png

Bloody disapointing, however long, looked like the lad was getting the measure of the prem and looked as likely as i've seen since ?? to give us that 2nd/alternative cutting edge we've recently been lacking for ???

Yes rij we hear ya heh heh.

Foot injuries are bloody painful....did ligaments in mine last year and took a month before I was fit for selection for Scotland. tongue.png

Didn't know you did Curling smokes. What happened, did you drop the Stone on yer foot or are you a sweeper tongue.png

Yes rij we hear ya heh heh.

Foot injuries are bloody painful....did ligaments in mine last year and took a month before I was fit for selection for Scotland. tongue.png

Have you got ligaments in your foot then smokes ? biggrin.png

it's a scottish thing,, they keep em in their boots so they don't have to share them , bit like they do their fags..biggrin.png

Whilst delighted with this seasons form of Lamela i'm concerned as to the effect of Son's six week lay off. He is the one that immediately upped out final third tempo and found the link ups with Kane who had become an isolated figure prior to Son's arrival.

Hopefully the new found confidence of Erik Lamela will maintain the improvements in the final third that was lacking at the beginning of the season.

This is a game that can be won ceding possession and breaking fast. Swansea always like to hold the ball but the the form of Dier and Alli should be able to break them down offering oppotunities to the likes of Chadli and Lamela to break hard and assist Kane. We don't seem to sit too deep of recent and a huge credit goes to Dier who has been outstanding. Its eased pressure on the back four that seem to be building confidence and understanding as shown in our defensive record.

Big opportunity this weekend but not an easy game, with Gary Monk continuing to impress.

^^ I am sure he has....like the rest of us!wai2.gif

ligaments-and-tendons-of-foot-netter.jpg

Crikey wils, i didn't think you read my post's, iv'e always had you down for someone who likes peeping round the corner biggrin.png

I wasn't going to say anything....but yes I couldn't even make it to the pub on the corner for a week.

It almost killed me.

Crikey wils, i didn't think you read my post's, iv'e always had you down for someone who likes peeping round the corner biggrin.png

I wasn't going to say anything....but yes I couldn't even make it to the pub on the corner for a week.

It almost killed me.

And it almost killed the pub. tongue.png

It almost killed me.

nah your not taking the 'scots' factor in mr bo ,, smokies spends would be the same ,,,,NISH biggrin.png the only difference noted would be everybody else rounds would have been smaller,giggle.gif

tbh , this is the first time i've looked at a team potts has put out and felt yeah this is starting to look like 'his team' if u get my drift, the window buys at first glance looked 'iffy' but hands up n'je of the bench for the last 30 or so must be a nightmare for defenders, son looks like he's a finisher and capabe;l at this level slight doubt bout the c/b but dier in front off him looks a bloody shrewd move, tbh couldnt see it didnt think he had quick enuf feet, but fair play to pott's the teams looking in half way decent shape,, saying that sod's frigging law were gonna get a spanking this after.

laters all

It almost killed me.

nah your not taking the 'scots' factor in mr bo ,, smokies spends would be the same ,,,,NISH biggrin.png the only difference noted would be everybody else rounds would have been smaller,giggle.gif

In fairness, I never caught smokes slipping a chitty in my bin tongue.png

• Like 1

Alfie..."Crikey wils, i didn't think you read my post's"

I don't you numpty coffee1.gif ....Occasionally, as above, you get quoted so I have to suffer your ignorance regarding pretty much everything. Then, I obviously feel obliged to improve your (lack of) educationthumbsup.gif

Alfie..."Crikey wils, i didn't think you read my post's"

I don't you numpty coffee1.gif ....Occasionally, as above, you get quoted so I have to suffer your ignorance regarding pretty much everything. Then, I obviously feel obliged to improve your (lack of) educationthumbsup.gif

No no, just because i get quoted still doesn't mean that you have to read it !

Hard won point that and well done to Eriksen! smile.png

Yeah, it's good to see the goals being shared around the squad,

takes a bit of pressure away from Kane who is looking like he's

off pace and knackered hence why i think he was pulled off at 80min

yesterday.

Unfortunately our next match against Liverpool will be without Dier as he

received his 5th yellow and will serve a one match ban.

Hopefully Bentaleb or Dembele can fill in, if fit ?

Otherwise Poch will need a reshuffle.

It almost killed me.

In fairness, I never caught smokes slipping a chitty in my bin tongue.png

Smokes slipping you a chitty on the q t ranks as a touch to much info bo :)