Tottenham Thread

chonabot

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree....Poch said before the season we need more options in attack and games like this plus injuries prove him right.

No one on the bench to make a difference.

whereas a full strength liverpool would have had benteke ings and sturridge, We're, unfortunately, a step or two behind them in depth atm

• Like 2

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree....Poch said before the season we need more options in attack and games like this plus injuries prove him right.

whereas a full strength liverpool would have had benteke ings and sturridge, We're, unfortunately, a step or two behind them in depth atm

Thought the same rij and we were fortunate not to face them at full strength....we need to buy in Jan.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and henderson. was surprised by how toothless spurs were to be honest. was expecting worse than that. decent point for us.

• Like 1

After some good performances of recent last night was the occasion to show how much we have come on. To that end i thought we were very disappointing. We clearly miss Son who has proven the difference in the final third and as commented, we were toothless.

Thought Dembele had an excellent game, and of course the ever reliable Lloris, but really we should be beating a side so weakened by injuries but the fact is, we didn't really look like doing so and the second half was a right snooze.

Chadli needs to pick it up or be dropped.

^ Bit harsh on Chadli Carms....was only on the pitch for about 10 minutes wasn't he?. Make you right on the other points although all neutrals I spoke to at golf this am thought it was a good game throughout. Maybe our standards are higher?thumbsup.gif

1st time this season that Spurs were out-run as a team! #Kloppeffect (#sorrySmokesbiggrin.png )

Edited by wilai

Is that a fact that you out ran us ? Cos i thought that for the 1st 25 mins you presssed and out ran us like i imagined a klopp team would and then, for what ever reason you slackened off and from then on thoughr we out hassled / ran you and tbh i was disapointed we didnt take advantage of it. But yeah overall i thoughr it a pretty even un entertaining game. With maybe slightly more chances falling to us than you. But not that it mattered obviousely. Just a point though, I reckon to get that squad / team playing as he wants FOR 90 MINS imo Klopps got a bigger job than many think.

Enuf about liverpool bac to our point of veiw. as carmine said with son looking effective ,mason dier and benteleb all to return things should improve for us. I'de still like us to buy berihino during jan, though atm he aint setting the world alight no doubt in my mind he'd complement kane, though might he be a touch similar to son ? Oh and any thoughts on rose v davies, rose gives us more going forward, but aint as good a defender as davies, rose makes to many errors, like yesterday thought we were lucky a few times that they wer'nt up to taking afvantage off them. Which overall atm puts me in the davies camp.

Edited by rijit

Failure to convert chances cost us again.

The manager said it at the start of the season.

Lamela just looks so so ordinary.

Yeah just a shame the money we paid wasn't.

Son coming back will help 4 sure.

I know adeboy ain't part of his plans but seems a touch like cutting your nose to spite your face

We're paying the <deleted>

,,, so......:)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yep all good strikers take advantage of weak teams and that what we played today. On that performance imo,they will rival derby's unwanted total. And is lamella a total knob head or am I imagining it? I sincerely hope i am.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

I know Kane and Eriksen will grab the headlines but you cannot understate the emergence of Dier. What an important player for us he is becoming and this seasons defensive record proves just that.

As far as the match goes it really was just too easy. Bournemouth at full strength would have been more of a test but that side looked a spent force.

Baring in mind the scoreline i do think Kane should have been taken off earlier but fortunately no injuries occurred.

Three points next weekend against Villa and we are looking good with hopefully Son and Bentaleb back soon.

despite his goal today cant see dembele stayin much longer than the jan transfer window

try as he might he just aint mobile enuf for potts style ##

and dier yeah big up to potts for trying him there

but would he have done if injuries hadnt forced his hand ?

and will he keep his place when the more mobile boys get fit?

but whatever, he's still a plus

however in the long term i really do see him as a center bac