Tottenham Thread

chonabot

It's nice to see posters on here not getting too excited as happens on other threads after a good win rolleyes.gif

You're going to win the league Alfie !smile.png

Away and prepare your bid for Ronaldo!

I'd pony up some euros to keep him away !

It's nice to see posters on here not getting too excited as happens on other threads after a good win rolleyes.gif

You're going to win the league Alfie !smile.png

Away and prepare your bid for Ronaldo!

I'd pony up some euros to keep him away !

Don't worry he's off to Chelski!

Football forum post of the weekend for me...loved it ;-)

Joint most prolific poster on LFC thread following the game? Step forward Bredbury....closely followed by Noncey Conn....so your point is?coffee1.gif #obsessed

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Football forum post of the weekend for me...loved it ;-)

Joint most prolific poster on LFC thread following the game? Step forward Bredbury....closely followed by Noncey Conn....so your point is?coffee1.gif #obsessed

Don't know about most prolific, but would have thought my posts were clear in offering positive praise to Liverpool for taking City apart...I don't have a problem in doing so. But why are you raising my posts on the LFC thread on the Spurs thread? Didn't get your obsessed comment.

you were "praising Liverpool for taking City apart" more so than any of the LFC lads on their own threadbiggrin.png ....now you are quoting and favouriting a post taking the piss out of being over excited about a result. Make your bloody mind up!

BTW #obsessed applies to Noncey (the anagram/alter ego king) more than you as he spends more time on the LFC thread than anywhere elsecoffee1.gif

(plus I know it pisses #Smokie off as wellthumbsup.gif )

• Like 1

you were "praising Liverpool for taking City apart" more so than any of the LFC lads on their own threadbiggrin.png ....now you are quoting and favouriting a post taking the piss out of being over excited about a result. Make your bloody mind up!

BTW #obsessed applies to Noncey (the anagram/alter ego king) more than you as he spends more time on the LFC thread than anywhere elsecoffee1.gif

Your comments to me, seems like you're upset about something. I fail to see the link you are trying to manufucture. And fair play to the scousers reaction to their win on LFC forum. Ps. Still think Alfie's comment funny .

]

Your comments to me, seems like you're upset about something. I fail to see the link you are trying to manufucture. And fair play to the scousers reaction to their win on LFC forum. Ps. Still think Alfie's comment funny .

]

Can you please just go back to the City thread. thumbsup.gif Or atleast stop kissing arse to the Liverpool lads in the hope of winding us up. laugh.png

• Like 1

]

Can you please just go back to the City thread. thumbsup.gif Or atleast stop kissing arse to the Liverpool lads in the hope of winding us up. laugh.png

So if I give my honest opinion on the LFC THREAD that LFC will finish higher than Spurd, that is seen somehow by you as done by me "in the hope of winding us (spurs) up". Yeah you're right, I stay up all night planning these things weeks in advance. ;-)

#fifth wilai...where are you lot @? tongue.png

end of season mate, end of seasonthumbsup.gif

Altho' to be fair, (and I know this won't go down well with your fellow Domesday mongers), it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it is our two fighting it out at the end. Now the best/fittest/youngest two sides in the league without a doubt!clap2.gif

• Like 1

Altho' to be fair, (and I know this won't go down well with your fellow Domesday mongers), it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it is our two fighting it out at the end. Now the best/fittest/youngest two sides in the league without a doubt!clap2.gif

We're perfectly happy to watch quality attacking football every week regardless of results and league position.

Expectation for us is not top four simply based on a lack of strength in depth...but that will improve due to the youngsters knocking on our 1st team door.

I prefer to say we look very good in the long game.

You still need consistency by the way....and you aren't even in the top four!

We're perfectly happy to watch quality attacking football every week regardless of results and league position.

Expectation for us is not top four simply based on a lack of strength in depth...but that will improve due to the youngsters knocking on our 1st team door.

Aye the arl swagger & click of the heels is slowly creeping in!!post-4641-1156694572.gif

YES YES YES and the first scouser to mention them winning the title this season award goes to Wils ( a bottle of champers on the way ) it's wonderful what a good win can do for morale, just a shame they have short memory's cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Footnote : There can only be one youngest team Wils and that is us laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

YES YES YES and the first scouser to mention them winning the title this season award goes to Wils ( a bottle of champers on the way ) it's wonderful what a good win can do for morale, just a shame they have short memory's cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think Everton deserve a special mention here because whilst 49% of our outfield players are twenty-three or under theirs stand at 45%.

Whether it us, Liverpool or Everton, its just great to see so many young players cutting it in the league and all or most showing professionalism and a will to train hard.

• Like 2

I think Everton deserve a special mention here because whilst 49% of our outfield players are twenty-three or under theirs stand at 45%.

Whether it us, Liverpool or Everton, its just great to see so many young players cutting it in the league and all or most showing professionalism and a will to train hard.

What was that you were saying earlier about "kissing arse to the Liverpool lads"?

]

Do you not think thats worthy of mention within the context of the discussion? If you have nothing worth saying best button it, eh?

BTW, whats the average of of your overpaid for, over salaried squad? Such a credit to the league, you must be very proud!!w00t.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Aye the arl swagger & click of the heels is slowly creeping in!!post-4641-1156694572.gif

Merely stating facts....as to the biscuit tin you should know by now that ours is empty! tongue.png

Shame more arn't British , if clubs were made to put 30% of a seasons ridiculous transfer budget into their youth set up, and there were stricter rulings on no's from abroad That backed by giving managers some more security British football would soon be in a whole better place. So ends todays rant !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Do you not think thats worthy of mention within the context of the discussion? If you have nothing worth saying best button it, eh?

BTW, whats the average of of your overpaid for, over salaried squad? Such a credit to the league, you must be very proud!!w00t.gif

Weren't they your words to me quoted in a similar context. Tut tut!

I do hope you raise that point about City on the City forum, but not really appropriate to debate about City on the Spurs forum is it.

]

Edited by Bredbury Blue

I do hope you raise that point about City on the City forum, but not really appropriate to debate about City on the Spurs forum is it.

]

yawn. i wish you would stay on the Citeh forum. Snoooooze...........

Go and buy another 50m player, pay him 250 pw, tell us what a great academy you have, celebrate about beating teams that couldn't fund your reserve keepers health insurance and please, please just bore off. laugh.png

Edited by carmine

]

yawn. i wish you would stay on the Citeh forum. Snoooooze...........

Go and buy another 50m player, pay him 250 pw, tell us what a great academy you have, celebrate about beating teams that couldn't fund your reserve keepers health insurance and please, please just bore off. laugh.png

Lol and lol some more!

• Like 1

I'm wondering if we should take a second string away tomorrow as the Sunday midday Ko against the chavs just seems just poorly managed by the powers to be.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app