Tottenham Thread

chonabot

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Are you still under the illusion anyone here is remotely interest in the ramblings of a tedious bellend?  

You,obviously are.......:thumbsup:

Serious question needed an honest reply.....seemingly however it seems like there,s a prick in every rose stem :whistling:

enjoy your day.....looking forward to meeting up in december......don,t forget now :smile:

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

You,obviously are.......:thumbsup:

Serious question needed an honest reply.....seemingly however it seems like there,s a prick in every rose stem :whistling:

enjoy your day.....looking forward to meeting up in december......don,t forget now :smile:

Yep, actually forgot to clear this one up....since your rather pathetic personal sms to me, which i can assure you i didn't take kindly to,  I can assure you i wouldn't be stupid enough to visit a tropical island in monsoon season.

Have a wet one powder puff.

Edited by carmine

6 minutes ago, champers said:

What a win, but I would be a tad concerned that the result moves Zidane closer to the exit door and Poch closer to being his replacement.

Way of the world mate.  Ultimately if theres a mutual will i think any manager would go to Real Madrid.  But, saying that it was strongly rumored a few years ago Wenger was offered the job and chose to stay at Arsenal.

What will be will be.

16 minutes ago, champers said:

What a win, but I would be a tad concerned that the result moves Zidane closer to the exit door and Poch closer to being his replacement.

Why would Pochy want to join a club floundering and leave a club on the upswing ? In addition I doubt if Zidane is going anywhere else anytime soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Why would Pochy want to join a club floundering and leave a club on the upswing ? In addition I doubt if Zidane is going anywhere else anytime soon.

You never know with Madrid but i doubt Poch will be leaving just yet.  He still has things to achieve at Spurs aside of progression.

48 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yep, actually forgot to clear this one up....since your rather pathetic personal sms to me, which i can assure you i didn't take kindly to,  I can assure you i wouldn't be stupid enough to visit a tropical island in monsoon season.

Have a wet one powder puff.

To be fair you could hardly discuss Utd in the Champions League carms as he seems to not watch too many !

Edited by alfieconn

Well in spite of the likes of Peter I have to say it was a fantastic night at Wembley.

Totally bossed the game and it should really have been more than three.

If someone can tell me how to upload a pic or three from my phone I will share a few pics.

My bloody head is hurting this am though lol!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well in spite of the likes of Peter I have to say it was a fantastic night at Wembley.

If someone can tell me how to upload a pic or three from my phone I will share a few pics.

That must have been a good night.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What a match to witness. I'll never forget the night we gave RM a pasting and I was sat in a shitty pub in the Middle East, it still lives in the vividly in the memory.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

What a match to witness. I'll never forget the night we gave RM a pasting and I was sat in a shitty pub in the Middle East, it still lives in the vividly in the memory.

Due to the crap technology on here Bob you likely won't ever see just how good a seat I had....believe me it was a very sweet night!

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Due to the crap technology on here Bob you likely won't ever see just how good a seat I had....believe me it was a very sweet night!

Mate i know, I've been trying to upload stuff off my phone recently and i'm getting errors. 

34 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It's looking every more likely that English clubs are going to have 5 teams in the last 6. This has to be a historical first.

I'm actually hoping we all get drawn to foreign clubs, imagine 5 of the last 8 being English!

Don't think English clubs can be drawn against each other in the last 16.

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Right so it looks like we all better finish top of our groups

It's a very strong possibility this year Bob. Chelsea can still yet top their groups also.

All the better for co-efficients etc but also showing that the prem is growing in quality.

Great to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

It's a very strong possibility this year Bob. Chelsea can still yet top their groups also.

All the better for co-efficients etc but also showing that the prem is growing in quality.

Great to see.

Deserves a dedicated thread, that way all the bitching, snipping, and pissing could be contained.

All TV big hitters in one room ???

• Haha 1

Lloris doubtful for the NLD on the 18th and Toby is confirmed out for "a few weeks"

With Wanyama possibly out for the season and Dembele a constant worry i'd say Ross Barkley is nailed on next window.  Despite Sissoko's significant improvement i'd rather have Barkley as an option coming off the bench.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, carmine said:

Lloris doubtful for the NLD on the 18th and Toby is confirmed out for "a few weeks"

With Wanyama possibly out for the season and Dembele a constant worry i'd say Ross Barkley is nailed on next window.  Despite Sissoko's significant improvement i'd rather have Barkley as an option coming off the bench.

Despite my misgivings about Barkley I agree. Sissoko verges on clown-like at times. He's far from good enough for this Spurs squad.

Lamela back before Christmas ?

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Despite my misgivings about Barkley I agree. Sissoko verges on clown-like at times. He's far from good enough for this Spurs squad.

Lamela's back in full training already which is a great option in the attacking three.  He was playing really well leading up to the injury.  Its like a new signing.

I'm convinced Barkley wants to play for Pochettino and i think we can make a top drawer player out of him and Dembele's not getting any younger as his persistent injuries confirm.  Jeez, Barkley must feel like he's leaving a sinking ship up at Everton.

10 hours ago, jellydog said:

Lamela is available now but needs match fitness.

A few behind doors games first I think but its not an area we are having an issue right now.

Toby is a big blow for us as is Lloris.

Having said that it could be worse and we have excellent cover now.

Getting better; 6 correct with 2 perfects. Nearly 7-4 with Palace scoring at the death and Liverpool scoring one more than what I wanted them to. That's football.

What a w/e of EPL footy awaits us. It's Manchester v London as the main course and Liverpool v London (Watford is nearly in London) for desert.

0-2 Stoke Cty v Leicester
New manager at Leicester. I see they have reverted back to the ultra-defensive system that served them so well just 2 seasons ago. Stoke are ??? just don't know at home; anything could happen but I'll go with Leicester.

1-0 Huddersfield v WBA
A dour game lies in wait.

2-0 Newcastle v Bournemouth
The Geordies have been playing well and not collecting many points. Time for a win.

0-0 Saints v Burnley
Draw all day long. I was tempted to go for 1-1

2-1 Swans v Brighton
Close one this. Swans to edge it.

3-1 WHU v Liverpool
Two teams that have hit a bit of form pitched together. Yellow cards gallore.

4-0 Spurs v Palace
SuperSpurs to smash the Palace for four. Can't see any other result. Spurs seem to have mastered Wembley big time!!

2-2 Man C v Gunners
City have to have a minor slip up sooner or later. This has banana skin all over it. Was going 1-1.

3-1 Chelski v Man U
I think Chelski will get an early goal and make Utd play.

1-1 Tickers v Watford
Draw all day long. Everton have to go back to basics. I reckon Watford are better away from home. If not a draw then an away win.

A couple of interesting games outside the EPL; Blackburn v Barnet and Shaw Lane Association Football Club v Mansfield Town. Blackburn of course only one of 6 clubs to have won the EPL and Shaw Lane (Barnsley; founded 2012) in 8th level down. It would have been unthinkable a few years back that these two would be in the FA Cup 1st round together.  How the mighty have fallen!

Lat week Celtic v Kilmarnock 1-1. At half time Kils were 55 to 1 for the win and 22 to 1 for the draw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Getting better; 6 correct with 2 perfects. Nearly 7-4 with Palace scoring at the death and Liverpool scoring one more than what I wanted them to. That's football.

What a w/e of EPL footy awaits us. It's Manchester v London as the main course and Liverpool v London (Watford is nearly in London) for desert.

New manager at Leicester. I see they have reverted back to the ultra-defensive system that served them so well just 2 seasons ago. Stoke are ??? just don't know at home; anything could happen but I'll go with Leicester.

1-0 Huddersfield v WBA

The Geordies have been playing well and not collecting many points. Time for a win.

0-0 Saints v Burnley

2-1 Swans v Brighton

3-1 WHU v Liverpool

4-0 Spurs v Palace
SuperSpurs to smash the Palace for four. Can't see any other result. Spurs seem to have mastered Wembley big time!!

2-2 Man C v Gunners
City have to have a minor slip up sooner or later. This has banana skin all over it. Was going 1-1.

3-1 Chelski v Man U

1-1 Tickers v Watford
Draw all day long. Everton have to go back to basics. I reckon Watford are better away from home. If not a draw then an away win.

A couple of interesting games outside the EPL; Blackburn v Barnet and Shaw Lane Association Football Club v Mansfield Town. Blackburn of course only one of 6 clubs to have won the EPL and Shaw Lane (Barnsley; founded 2012) in 8th level down. It would have been unthinkable a few years back that these two would be in the FA Cup 1st round together.  How the mighty have fallen!

Lat week Celtic v Kilmarnock 1-1. At half time Kils were 55 to 1 for the win and 22 to 1 for the draw.

Watford will tear Everton apart unsworth is way out of his depth.

City will slaughter the once a century mighty arsenal

West ham will be demolished at home to keep bilic's eyeballs in full frog like mode 

Chelski to get muller ed at home and pop a few more nails in contes coffin. 1-3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

1-0 Huddersfield v WBA

0-0 Saints v Burnley

2-1 Swans v Brighton

3-1 WHU v Liverpool

4-0 Spurs v Palace

2-2 Man C v Gunners

3-1 Chelski v Man U

1-1 Tickers v Watford

Owl See All.....you see <deleted>-ck nothing my friend 

• Like 1