Tottenham Thread

chonabot

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Judging by your comments,from the time you wake up. A day of waffle over a sanchez comment. You sore sore loser.

You were talking about the wrong player.

Our defender had a blinder...absolutely outstanding performance despite the defeat.

It deserved comment.

• Like 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

You were talking about the wrong player.

Our defender had a blinder...absolutely outstanding performance despite the defeat.

It deserved comment.

<deleted> ronnie are you really that much of a muppet. Why would your Sanchez be playing out his skin between now and the end of January?  Or perhaps Alexis Sanchez. You absolute muppet.

20 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

<deleted> ronnie are you really that much of a muppet. Why would your Sanchez be playing out his skin between now and the end of January?  Or perhaps Alexis Sanchez. You absolute muppet.

Go moan about it on the Arsenal thread.

You clearly didn't even watch the game.

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You clearly didn't use your pea sized brain and that is what makes you a complete and utter tw@t.

Well when I make a comment about a Tottenham player on the Tottenham thread and you get the wrong end of the stick its only one of us who is looking silly.

Your attempts at insulting me are puerile as well.

Run along and post on the Villa forum or wherever you belong.

Well when I make a comment about a Tottenham player on the Tottenham thread and you get the wrong end of the stick its only one of us who is looking silly.

Your attempts at insulting me are puerile as well.

Run along and post on the Villa forum or wherever you belong.

I can ran but you I bet you wheeze along. Gasper.

When ya can swim 3km in an hour come an speak to me....in the meantime concentrate on the Brum attack on the Championship.

When you can run 1 mile in an hour in thailand at 3pm in the afternoon come on here and type to me. Until then keep the bratwurst piled in all holes and 0121.(do1)

Btw- I run 4 miles in the hour, 6 in lower climes. But I don't normally mention that or my cups of tea. Interesting stuff like yeah but it's not really footy related.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

When you can run 1 mile in an hour in thailand at 3pm in the afternoon come on here and type to me. Until then keep the bratwurst piled in all holes and 0121.(do1)

Btw- I run 4 miles in the hour, 6 in lower climes. But I don't normally mention that or my cups of tea. Interesting stuff like yeah but it's not really footy related.

Are you Seapok reincarnated? :shock1:

This is the Tottenham Thread....you keep dropping by here by mistake.

Go post on your Liverpool Thread....they all think you're a <deleted> on there though too.

Yh but at least I'm not a brown nose ronnie. And you are a complete crack sniffer there is no doubt about that. 

1 hour ago, carmine said:

What is this, children's hours?!!!!  Please just <deleted> off you boring irritating loser.

This is a football thread.

I'm saving children's hour for AM only from now on as if fits in with the special needs of some posters like yourself

Terrific second half performance, very professional, and didn't give Dortmund much of a look in.  Should have been 4-1 bar Eriksen missing a relatively straightforward header and Llorente with the touch of an elephant.  All round good reaction to last weekends disappointment.

Some poor club is going to win their group and get drawn Real Madrid....doesn't seem fair that!!!

Forgot to add that despite doing exceptionally well to assist the winning goal i still can't help thinking that Dele Alli's heart is elsewhere.  You just don't see the boyish enthusiasm (except against Madrid!!!) that you saw every game last season.  

I'm sure Jorge Mendes will clear up any doubts left in his mind.  Giant turd and super agent that his is......