Tottenham Thread

chonabot

On 3/8/2018 at 7:40 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

I can confirm they are not being as I know 'em both lol.

Don't believe that for a second. The Way carmine harped on about people having multiple accounts and now both gave gone awol. Way too blatant.  

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

I/We deny that!

1_VgcVT0jlxpkBFt4XSh86Tw.jpeg

Just stalked him he's around like maybe he realised he was backing the wrong horse with spurs. That aconn lad not been online since 6th March. Strange how those two have done 1 like that. Has there been a bit of bother or summat? 

So things haven't changed on the forum then!!  Still the same collection of losers, now posting about me and Alfie Conn even though, well, speaking for myself am not and will not be a regular contributor so why don't you sad <deleted> actually talk about members that do regularly post seeing as its unlikely football will be discussed?  Bunch of losers.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

So things haven't changed on the forum then!!  Still the same collection of losers, now posting about me and Alfie Conn even though, well, speaking for myself am not and will not be a regular contributor so why don't you sad <deleted> actually talk about members that do regularly post seeing as its unlikely football will be discussed?  Bunch of losers.

I actually find it sad carms that two grown men would want to discuss 2 poster's that are no longer posting and to be fair there must be something wrong with there lives if they are constantly thinking about me and you and a little bit worrying to be honest, i'm just glad they don't know where we live.You described Peter as creepy and i'm now thinking these two are in the same bracket, all in all a bit weird !!!!

44 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

I actually find it sad carms that two grown men would want to discuss 2 poster's that are no longer posting and to be fair there must be something wrong with there lives if they are constantly thinking about me and you and a little bit worrying to be honest, i'm just glad they don't know where we live.You described Peter as creepy and i'm now thinking these two are in the same bracket, all in all a bit weird !!!!

Can't argue with any of that.  Three in that bracket is a lot weird though, not a little bit!! Really quite gut churning in fact. 

Don't know about anyone else but for me TV Forums and the Football Forum in particular is just a bit of fun to entertain myself with, a bit of banter with others, a place to voice my opinion ...no more...it's certainly not something to take too seriously or get upset with. So to Carmine and Alfredo it was a bit of banter. Think we all know when it's taken to far. Feel free to join in.

So if you're back in the Football forum again, what's your opinion on the Spurs prices for next season just announced?

Edited by Bredbury Blue
spelling
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Don't know about anyone else but for me TV Forums and the Football Forum in particular is just a bit of fun to entertain myself with, a bit of banter with others, a place to voice my opinion ...no more...it's certainly not something to take too seriously or get upset with. So to Carmine and Alfredo it was a bit of banter. Think we all know when it's taken to far. Feel free to join in.

So if you're back in the Football forum again, what's your opinion on the Spurs prices for next season just announced?

Tell more about the prices, please. Would I be wide of the mark to say they will cost an arm and a leg?

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I remember when this was a football forum.

I recall thinking the same thing when I read about people doing status updates about going for a swim or having a cup of tea.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I remember when this was a football forum.

Agreed. Get us back on track. What's your opinion on the Spurs prices for next season just announced? Can Spurs manage without 'arry? Where in the top 6 do you think Spurs will finish?

Just came in from herding the buffaloes and of course I going around cleaning up the poo poo; which it put into my bio-tank at the farm. And I'm bemused! Befuddled even. Very little about footy and lots of nonsense about well,,,,,,, nothing really.

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

going for a swim or having a cup of tea

Why have SuperSpurs got to increace their prices?

There is so much Sky dosh being handed out that some of these clubs could half their prices easily. One of the bigger clubs should be brave and cut prices big time. It could start a domino tumble.

Edited by owl sees all

49 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just came in from herding the buffaloes and of course I going around cleaning up the poo poo; which it put into my bio-tank at the farm. And I'm bemused! Befuddled even. Very little about footy and lots of nonsense about well,,,,,,, nothing really.

There is so much Sky dosh being handed out that some of these clubs could half their prices easily. One of the bigger clubs should be brave and cut prices big time. It could start a domino tumble.

Corporate box and packages are coming at the Lane...the Wembley experience has taught our board they can milk it.

I hope a better balance is found than down the road.

Corporate packages btw are rubbish value as well.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

I think the original estimate to build the new ground was £400M. The final cost is around double that, so the shortfall has to made up by any means.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to read today that Son is eligible for military service back in South Korea. An exemption could be gained by exceptional performance; such as S Korea doing well in the World Cup. Winning a trophy with Spurs might do it.

Not the best of times to be doing military service in S Korea, methinks.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:50 AM, alfieconn said:

You described Peter as creepy and i'm now thinking these two are in the same bracket, all in all a bit weird !!!!

Carmine described me as "creepy" for sending him a PM asking where was his local watering hole on Samui as I was holidaying there last december and maybe we could meet up for a drink and chinwag :whistling:......his reply was that the weather then wasn,t that great and to forget the idea..... coward.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Interesting to read today that Son is eligible for military service back in South Korea. An exemption could be gained by exceptional performance; such as S Korea doing well in the World Cup. Winning a trophy with Spurs might do it.

Not the best of times to be doing military service in S Korea, methinks.

A few months less than a two year obligation I think. What a shame that would be. A wonderful footballer.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jellydog said:

A few months less than a two year obligation I think. What a shame that would be. A wonderful footballer.

Yes, I forgot to mention it is 21 months. A pre-season trip to South Korea might be in order.

Don't tell anyone, but I think Ross Barklay has gone on a highly covert, deep undercover mission. Who knows if he will ever be seen again?

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Carmine described me as "creepy" for sending him a PM asking where was his local watering hole on Samui as I was holidaying there last december and maybe we could meet up for a drink and chinwag :whistling:......his reply was that the weather then wasn,t that great and to forget the idea..... coward.

That is a touch creepy though I gotta say. 

21 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

That is a touch creepy though I gotta say. 

Oh believe me, and he's neglected to mention all the contents of his message, which is not surprising.  My response was extremely polite actually, considering the contents.  But yes, extremely creepy.

36 minutes ago, carmine said:

Oh believe me, and he's neglected to mention all the contents of his message, which is not surprising.  My response was extremely polite actually, considering the contents.  But yes, extremely creepy.

I've met just about all of the sane people on here with the exception of Stevie and nev and of course MrEd who is waiting for the next messiah.

No interest in the weirdos however.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've met just about all of the sane people on here with the exception of Stevie and nev and of course MrEd who is waiting for the next messiah.

No interest in the weirdos however.

you are the .biggest fluff wit on the footy forum.rarely on the money.and never ever reach my league now wind up your drivers window and fluff off !!