The Duke's Pizza

Ulysses G.

Absolutely agree. More and better cheese than any other pizza I've had in CM.

Here we go again Dukes Fan brigade on the March again LOL Dave this Dave that damn you would think they are all in love with each other bah.gif

Here you go again you mean.

Until something better comes along then The Dukes is at the top of the pizza tree. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Absolutely agree. More and better cheese than any other pizza I've had in CM.

Here we go again Dukes Fan brigade on the March again LOL Dave this Dave that damn you would think they are all in love with each other bah.gif

Edit: deleted, not worth the effort.

Well I'll say it....excellent pizza.....and I've no idea who Dave is.

I've been eating at The Duke's restaurant's for almost 25 years and it is not because of his wonderful personality. He is probably the most experienced Western restaurateur in Northern Thailand and one of the most successful in Thailand.

One poster said that he has not had a Duke's pizza for three years. IMO, they have improved considerably during that times, although they were still the best in town back then. One thing about Dave is he keeps working on improving his product. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

One poster said that he has not had a Duke's pizza for three years. IMO, they have improved considerably during that times, although they were still the best in town back then. One thing about Dave is he keeps working on improving his product. thumbsup.gif

I dont know about the 3 years but my post said I had a Dukes pizza about a year & a half ago.

Which is why I mentioned the time frame.

Would be good if more folks did. As I was curious if it was the same....or improved

There was this post on the 1st & this post on the 2nd page that described what we also had.

I wonder if those folks went recently?

Because if so I will pass on trying it again.

But that is why...especially if not satisfied might be good to say when they went.

Because could be as you say & improved now in which case we would gladly give it a try again.

Edited by mania