Why we have so many Visa extension problems in this country

I just did my giggle search to make sure I have all my papers for tomorrow's annual visit.

When LO and BEHOLD I see an add on Google for a Retirement visa

****link removed ************

They provide accommodations for one night

A bank account

An address for your paperwork

the funds for your account

and all the paperwork

Man how sweet can it be.

Edited by Mario2008
link removed

kingstonkid post # 1

I just did my giggle search to make sure I have all my papers for tomorrow's annual visit.

When LO and BEHOLD I see an add on Google for a Retirement visa

****link removed ************

They provide accommodations for one night

A bank account

An address for your paperwork

the funds for your account

and all the paperwork

Man how sweet can it be.

Wouldn't touch it with yours let alone mine.whistling.gif

It wouldn't concern or worry me

Its simply a service albeit illegal but I bet there's plenty of takers maybe in Pattaya, remember times are hard and not everyone can or wants to have/ keep cash in the bank.

I live in a small town way away and know of 2 or 3 people (nothing dodgy about them apart from not having the cash) which use this or similar services

Its simply a service albeit illegal but I bet there's plenty of takers maybe in Pattaya, remember times are hard and not everyone can or wants to have/ keep cash in the bank.

I live in a small town way away and know of 2 or 3 people (nothing dodgy about them apart from not having the cash) which use this or similar services

"nothing dodgy about them apart from not having the cash"

They they are dodging the regulations for the extension since there are bank deposit and/or income requirements.

Many people get away with things with no problem, until they have a problem. Some people exiting the country or doing reports at immigrations have been found to not have the correct stamps. Not saying it's likely that someone will be caught, but it's not completely without risk.

Thai Immigration boss warns of fake extension stamps

Today Police Lieutenant General Sakda Chuenpakdee, the Commissioner of The Royal Thai Police Immigration Bureau, has through Police Colonel Voravat Amornvivat, Deputy Commander of Investigations, requested Thaivisa.com to give the following warning to all foreigners in Thailand:

“Recently Immigration has found a number of passports with fake rubber stamps, as people are departing from the Kingdom.

Please be aware that there are agents and people who have sold fake visa extension stamps to unsuspecting foreigners.

http://www.samuitimes.com/thai-immigration-boss-warns-fake-extension-stamps/

• Like 1

They only aqcuired their visa by fraud but nothing dodgy.