Who's Showing the Super Bowl?

sailaway2000

I forget the name of the place but it might be Boar's Head on Loi Kroh. I was in town today and they has a sign. You need to reserve. Cost is 300 or 400 baht (I forget) and breakfast is included. I guess sitting is pretty limited thus the request that you buy a ticket in advance.

I forget the name of the place but it might be Boar's Head on Loi Kroh. I was in town today and they has a sign. You need to reserve. Cost is 300 or 400 baht (I forget) and breakfast is included. I guess sitting is pretty limited thus the request that you buy a ticket in advance.

The Wild Boar. Great place and owner. Sports pub.

100204719.jpg

• Like 1

I think the ability to watch it free online is limited to viewers in the USA and Mexico. You can pay $9.99 to nfl.com if you want to watch it online.

I'd certainly pay $9.99 to watch it, if I wanted to but I don't.

It's only 300 baht.

No need to go out early, have breakfast at home. thumbsup.gif

However, there are people whose Internet is limited, so opt for one of the suggestions previously.

Edited by uptheos

I think the ability to watch it free online is limited to viewers in the USA and Mexico. You can pay $9.99 to nfl.com if you want to watch it online.

I'd certainly pay $9.99 to watch it, if I wanted to but I don't.

It's only 300 baht.

That would be a good deal if it came with breakfast included. wink.png

As for the Empress, yes that is a good deal but depends a little bit on if there will be a good sized crowd. It's a big place and if few people show up then that detracts from the atmosphere.

Based on experience from previous years, turnout isn't great; some people who did express an interest end up not showing up when it turns out that it is really, really early. With all that in mind I would take a look around Loy Kroh first (Wild Boar or B&B, as they're smaller places) with Empress as an option if those places don't work out.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

All the info i have read points to Monday 0630 Thai time kick-oof. Might end by 0900, might not.

Not a chance in hell the game will be over by 0900....maybe Katy Perry will finish her half time performance by then. Four hours or more is the norm for the Super Bowl telecast.

Edited by Diplomatico