New supermarket

i claudius

Don't know if this is really Pattaya related,but it's close,today we were just taking a drive to get away from Patts and going to Sri Racha when halfway there saw a whole new parade of shops and banks that were not there last time we went ,anyway right in the middle was a new supermarket Max Valu built by Aeon well it's not bad had quite a few different things fruit and veg very fresh,so if your around there give it a try,something different at least

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 1

Where in Pattaya will one find Laem Chabang ?

Outer North Pattaya.

Outer all right, like 30km outer.

Its not that far to Sri Racha , its only about 10 kms to Leam Chebang.

Ps thats why i stated in my post ,I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS PATTAYA RELATED. you should have gone to specsavers ,or not bothered to comment ,better still.

Edited by i claudius

Where in Pattaya will one find Laem Chabang ?

Outer North Pattaya.

Ps thats why i stated in my post ,I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS PATTAYA RELATED. you should have gone to specsavers ,or not bothered to comment ,better still.

Yeah I live in Pattaya and work in Laem Chabang and do the commute daily. It is not 10km.

Yeah I live in Pattaya and work in Laem Chabang and do the commute daily. It is not 10km.

Google maps.

Pattaya - Laem Chabang 25 or so kms (depending where in Pattaya to where in Laem Chabang.

Problem solved.

text removed - too many blocks.